BVP CET Law Exam Pattern 2019 – BVP CET Law Exam Pattern 2019 is a significant part for the candidates as it will support them to get a fair idea of the types of questions asked in the exam. The BVP CET Law Exam Pattern contains the total number of questions per section, types of questions, the overall grade, the rating scheme, the distribution of questions by topic and the total duration of the exam, and the type of exam. All of this info will aid the applicant to methodically study the question and marking structure, which will additionally help them to cope up with time throughout the BVP CET Law exam. The exam is steered in an off-line mode and applicants are recommended to have a black pen and pencil to mark the answers. The overall grade of the exam may differ for each stream and the time differs accordingly.
- Mode of the exam – offline mode
- Medium of the exam – English
- Examination Centers – Seven Cities across India
- Timings – Two hours
- Type of questions – 100 multiple choice questions
- Overall Marks – 100 for each paper
- Scoring pattern – One mark for every right answer is awarded
- Negative marking – No negative marking. Un-attempted questions are rewarded zero mark
BVP CET Law Exam Pattern 2019: Syllabus
|Subjects Covered||Marks allotted Per Section|
|English Grammar, Convention & Understanding||25|
|Legal ability, Logical ability & Quantitative Reasoning||25|
|Recent Legal News & Social awareness||25|
|Indian Constitution Establishment & Judicial System in India||25|
The verbal section is a combination of reading ability, language and grammatical questions. Understanding matters more than the answering the English convention related questions, and vocabulary is another area of importance here.
Vocabulary, grammar, Sentence correction, Jumbled words, synonyms & antonyms, Syllogisms, Verbal Logic, Verbal Cognitive ability, and General English
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem
- Number system, Ratio
- Decimals and fractions
- Surds and indices
- Average, HCF, LCM
- Sequences and Series
- Permutations and Combinations
- Limits & Continuity
- Political science
- Political science
- ICT & Legal research
- Law of contracts
- Law of crimes
- Basics about Family law
- Constitutional law
- Human rights
- Law of Torts
- Social awareness related news
- Current affairs
- Arts, science & technology
|Subject||Total no. of Questions|
|English Language||25 questions|
|Legal Aptitude & Logical reasoning||25 questions|
|Recent affairs||25 questions|
|Indian Constitutional Law||25 questions|
BVP CET Law Exam Pattern 2019: Key Highlights
- The BVP CET Law Exam Pattern 2019 is very imperative for the legal aspirants as it aids the candidates to organize for the exam in stipulated time. It also aids the candidate to have better groundwork approaches that yields them a good score.
- With the model of the BVP CET Law 2019 Exam, candidates are given the chance to respond to the questions as soon as they are self-assured. It also helps them to avoid negative marks. Trying to attempt only known questions will also fetch those good scores.
- Attempting to answer questions as per the BVP CET Law Exam Pattern 2019 will help candidates to have a time control during the practice sessions as well as in the final exams as well.
- The questions will be of multiple-choice type and candidates will have to choose the answer from 4 options.
- The UG course curriculum covers predominantly subjects of the 11th and 12th standards, comprising mathematics, social science and science. The curriculum for PG courses involves Aptitude and the Specialization field.
- The uniqueness of the exam also means that it causes a lot of restlessness for many students. It is of utmost importance to understand the pattern of the exam as it will help you develop a successful strategy for the exam.
- Have a printed copy of the exam pattern in order to follow the pattern and prepare a schedule for the same. Overall, the BVP CET Law Exam Pattern 2019 is best controlled using a three-key methodology: understanding the model, expansion of application alignment, and constriction of test approaches.
If any doubt or query regarding the exam pattern of BVP CET law 2019 is still striking your mind, feel free to post the same in the comment box below to get help from our experts.