BVP CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2019 – BVP CET law is the Joint Admission Test for seeking admission to the bachelor law programs, viz. BBA and bachelor programs offered by the university. Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University will publish the BVP CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2019 in the first week of Feb. 2019. The BVP CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2019 will specify about the minimum qualification and age for the exam. Before the registration process is commenced, applicants should carefully read the information booklet and understand the criteria for eligibility and examination patterns, etc. The information booklet is available at BVP website.
BVP CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2019: Program-Specific Criteria
Five-year integrated LLB Program:
- Applicants must have cleared 12th Board exams of 10 + 2 educational system or any corresponding examination with a minimum of 45% in aggregate of all subjects
- Applicants fitting into reserved groups, comprising OBC, must have secured at least 40% as a total on all the subjects
- Applicants must have reached a maximum age of 20 years while applying for the examinations to the five-year integrated legal programs. Candidates who belong to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC), however, must have reached a maximum age of 22 years
- Applicants who appear for the final examination of 10 + 2 are also entitled provided they reach the minimum qualifying marks during the admission process
- Applicants must have scored at least 50% of the total score in BVP CET Law exam will only be considered for the admission process
Three-year LLB program:
- Applicants must have cleared in every discipline in 10 + 2 + 3 curriculum from any acknowledged Institution of higher education
- Applicants must be of 30 years of age at the time of filing application.
- Applicants from reserved category must be of 33 years of age while filing the application.
- Applicants who appear for the final examination of the degree of graduation are also entitled to apply provided they score the minimum qualifying score
- Applicants must have secured at least 50% of the total score in BVP CET Law 2019 exam as eligible for admission
BVP CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2019: Key Highlights
- Entry into the program is performed only by merits through All India entrance test by Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University.
- As recognized by the bar council of India, the rule of education 2008, the applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree in one of the faculty from a renowned university or an examination as equivalent and have at least 45% of the total score in case of General category and at least 40% of the total score for SC & ST applicants.
- Each admission entered is temporary. The provisional approval shall be valid for a limited period. Its authorization shall be determined by the issue of the appropriateness rendering to the admission Rules/exams. In case of not meeting the BVP CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2019 within the period of the first term, it is inevitably canceled without previous notice. In case of any issues, students shall contact the authorities immediately.
- The assortment and admittance to the program are subject to the satisfaction of the BVP CET Law eligibility criteria 2019, the appropriateness, the criteria approved by the University and the accessibility of the seats for the corresponding program and institute at the time of the consultation.
- The applicant can only confirm the approval of the seat by filing the necessary original documents and paying the total fees for the program on the day of the consultation. Following admission claims will not be allowed after the date of the consultation.
- The governing body of the Institute reserves the right to take away, if any seat has been mistakably allotted to a candidate who is not entitled to appear in the entrance test, although admit card/registration number has been issued.
- The eligible candidate loses entitlement eternally for admission if the candidate does not participate in the consultation on the indicated day for admission in LL. 3-year course for the academic year 2018-19.
BVP CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2019: Eligibility Documents
The applicant’s admission will only be confirmed if he/she produces the following documents in the original and two photocopies of the same-
- Graduation mark sheet
- Relocation Certificate
- Immigration Certificate
- Caste certificate (if needed)
- Four current passport photos with the name written on the back