BVP CET Law Counselling 2019 – Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University will be announcing the BVP CET Law Counselling 2019 dates following the declaration of BVP CET result. The candidates for the CET merit list will be invited for BVP CET counselling 2019 process. BVP CET counselling agenda and details are provided online on the official website of the BVP. Candidates must be aware that there will no notifications sent to the individual regarding the invite for counselling. Applicants must verify the merit list, ranking, and take part in the BVP CET counselling according to the schedule indicated in the information leaflet/website. Applicants are recommended to take note of the BVP CET law counselling location so that it will be easier for them to reach the venue as per stipulated time. Candidates must note that those who have secured more than the cut off marks will only be invited for the counselling process. Applicants are directed to go through the complete BVP CET law counselling procedures so that they are not exposed to any challenge when participating in the offline BVP CET law counselling 2019.
BVP CET Law Counselling 2019: Tentative schedule
|BVP CET law Counselling Events||Dates(Tentative)|
|Commencement of Counselling for LLB||Second week of July 2019|
|Commencement Counselling for BBA LLB||Second week of July 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling for BA LLB (Non-self-financing)||Second week of July 2019|
Some Quick Facts about BVP CET Counselling 2019
- Absence during the date and time provided for counselling will result in an immediate termination of a candidate’s entitlement to the seat.
- The Applicant must be aware that the show for the examination and inclusion of the name in the merits list does not essentially mean that he/she is given entitlement to the College & course.
- Admissions will be contingent on the availability of seats for the respective program at the time of consultation. It may not be possible to send an individual invitation to the applicants for advice.
- Candidate may take part in the consultation, according to the schedule indicated by the candidate whose name is from Rank 1 to 300 and who, for whatever reason, do not receive a letter of advice, must provide proof of identity and obtain permission For advice to appear as per schedule.
- The candidate will be provisioned a seat in the Institute of their preference and course according to the collective merit list of Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune for all colleges and all courses.
- The candidate will be invited for counselling according to your merit number and will be seated according to the vacancy of the seat in the respective institute and a specific program.
The following documents in the original as well as self-tested photo- copies of them are to be succumbed at the time of consultation and spot admission process.
- Counselling invite letter
- For a birth proof: SSC certificate or school or College transfer certificate
- Certificate of Residence or nationality certificate
- Mark sheet of 10th grade
- Mark sheet of XII STD examination.
- Transfer certificate from the institute last attended
- Certificate of category in case of SC/ST category candidates
- Caste legitimacy certificate provided by the competent authority in the case of SC/ST category candidates
- Certificate of migration for students
- Behavioral and character certification from a responsible person.
- Certificate for Medical suitability.
- Six current passport photos with candidate’s names written on the backside.
- The fee payment receipt and the hostel fees (if applicable)
- Authority letters anywhere appropriate.
- The application should also be submitted by a document in the form
Significant Information about BVP CET Counselling 2019
- The official executive authority Bharatiya Vidyapeeth will conduct the BVP CET Counselling 2019 for the programs LLB, BA LLB and BBA LLB.
- Delhi and Pune are the two other centers where the BVP CET Law Counselling 2019 procedure is conducted.
- The university will not modify the BVP CET Law consultation procedure for anybody under any conditions.
- According to the declared schedule, no candidate will be entitled for a seat who is not participating in the counselling procedure
If a candidate for the BVP CET law 2019 is deemed un-selectable, his candidacy will be canceled and the seat will be allocated to the next candidate in the merits list.