BVP CET Law Application Form 2019 – Candidates who are willing to appear in BVP CET Law entrance exam must complete the BVP CET Law Application Form 2019 which will be available in both online and offline mode. The examination is carried out for candidates who are LLB aspiring students and are awaiting admission to three-year legal programs or five years of LLB programs. Candidates must apply within the stipulated timeframe. Applicants could sign up for BVP CET Law application form, with the obtainability of the same. The applicants must be aware of the BVP CET Law Application Form 2019 process, how to register, the last date of the application form and the fee, etc. The BVP CET law application form should be completed very carefully with all the details such as the candidate’s name, the date of birth, the mobile phone number, and the e-mail ID, as they cannot be altered later by the candidate.
Important dates related to the BVP CET Law Application Form 2019 are listed below:
|Application Form 2019 Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Authorized Announcement of BVP CET Law 2019||First week of February 2019|
|Online availability of Applications begins from||First week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||Third week of June 2019|
BVP CET Law Application Form 2019: Detailed Process
Here are the following steps to be followed to apply for the BVP CET Law entrance exam:
The candidate must be ready before beginning the registration process with
- Applicant’s personal data
- Particulars of the qualification
- Particulars about the last school attended
- Visit the official website of BVP CET @ http://admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in/ and find the special link of the application form related to BVP CET Law 2019.
- Select the course as BA LLB, LLB and BBA LLB from the drop-down menu as appropriate
- Now provide a valid email id and password and then enter your valid mobile number and click the Submit button. Subsequently, a confirmation message will be sent to your registered email ID and phone number.
- Sign up now with your registered email id and password.
- Remit the application fee using the methods indicated below
- Applicants may remit the application fee via the draft demand or via credit, debit cards, and Net banking. The draft must be drawn in favor of the registrar, Bharatiya Vidyapeeth as University, Pune through any nationalized bank, payable to Pune.
- Remember to specify your application number, your name and your mobile number on the back of the demand draft
- Now you can remit the registration fee by clicking Pay now
- Verify your transaction data and click the Submit button.
- Provide the payment data and click Next button to finish the payment
- Fill in your personal and pedagogical data in the form. Make a note of your data, containing form No., Name & course.
- Sign in with your registered email id and password to complete the BVP CET Law registration form.
- Candidates must upload scanned copies of their recent passport size color photo, signature and fee receipt
- The photo must be in JPG format and the maximum resolution should not exceed 640 x 480 (0.3 megapixels) and the least pixel resolution must be 320 x 240 and the file size must not exceed more than 50 KB.
- Photo and fee payment receipt should also be in JPG format, the file size should not exceed more than 50 KB.
- The final step is to fill in BVP CET Law application form 2019
- Applicants must enter the full name, names of the parents, gender, and date of birth, place of birth, category, nationality, religion, residential address, and Aadhar card number.
- Click on save and Next button to go to the next page
- Applicants must now provide contact information, including the phone number and address
- Applicants must enter educational qualification details, eligibility related details, and other required information
- Give off the declaration and send the BVP CET law application Form
- Applicants can view the submitted BVP CET Law application form 2019 and also receive a print copy for upcoming correspondence
- If all data has been provided correctly, a confirmation screen appears where you should go provide your confirmation regarding the correctness of the details provided.
- Subsequently, after the confirmation, the applicant information will be saved and a PDF copy of the application saved selecting the Print form option.
- Finally, click the ‘ I agree ‘ button and then press ‘ Save & Next ‘ button to submit your form.
This is all about BVP CET Law Application Form 2019. You can share your further queries in the comment section below.