BVP CET Law Admit Card 2019 – BVP University will publish the BVP CET Law Admit Card 2019 in the fourth week of June 2019. Applicants who have successfully filed the application form will only be able to access the Admit card for BVP CET 2019, with some of the important mentions, the name of the candidate, registration number, date of birth, roll number, date and address of the test center. Once the candidates receive the BVP CET Law admit card 2019, they are advised to review all the details on the card to admit to the point of correctness mentioned. Applicants should refer to BVDU officials if they find any inconsistency. The candidates must carry a valid proof of identity on the day of the examination, since without them no candidate for the BVP CET Law 2019 may appear.
BVP CET Law Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
|Application last date for BVP CET Law 2019||Second week of June 2019|
|Online availability of admit card||Third week of June 2019|
|BVP CET Entrance exam||Fourth week of June 2019|
BVP CET Law Admit Card 2019: How to Download
- Visit the official website of BVP CET 2019 @ http://admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in/
- Provide your credentials when prompted for like your user ID and password
- Click on submit button
- The admit card of the candidate is displayed on the screen.
- Verify the details for correctness on the admit card before you download.
- Download or take a print of the admit card and keep it for safe for upcoming correspondence
Details to be verified that will be mentioned on the BVP CET Law Admit Card 2019 are as follows:
- Name of the candidate- underlines the name of the candidate as specified in the BVP CET Law application form 2019.
- Father’s name- Father’s name of the candidate as specified in the BVP CET law application form 2019
- Test city-Name of the city based on the candidate’s preference where the BVP CET law 2019 will take place on the planned date.
- Exam date-Planned date on which the candidate will have to take up the entrance exam
- Reporting time-it is the time at which the student will have to report at the examination place on the day of the examination.
- Exam time-Scheduled time slot in which the exam will take place.
- Role number-refers to the candidate’s roll number allocated by the university.
- Course applied for-refers to the law program which the applicant has opted for in the application form
- Category – Refers to the category of the candidate (SC/ST/OBC/General).
- Photo- Recent passport size photo of the applicant uploaded while filling up the application form
- Signature- Recently scanned signature of the candidate.
- Invigilator’s signature- Signature of the exam invigilator will be made on the day of the exam
BVP CET Law Admit Card 2019: Important Instructions
- BVDU publishes the admit card both in the online and offline mode to the candidates
- Under no circumstances, a candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card. So candidates are advised to carry the card along with them.
- Applicants must retain the admit card until the admission process is over as it serves as an important proof.
- The authorities of the Institute have every right to withdraw/cancel the application of a particular candidate even if the admit cards are issued.
- The name on the photo ID must be the same as the name as displayed on the admit card. Applicants reporting to the test venue deprived of the mandatory documents cited may not appear for the entrance test.
- The student must produce the entrance test fee acknowledgment, recent photo, and ID proof to get a duplicate copy of the to admit card in case of loss or damage
- All communication regarding the admit card should if possible be addressed by e-mail. The e-mail inquiry is only to be controlled if it is not unidentified and not unclear.
- Candidates are supposed to have recited, approved and acknowledged the over-all terms and Conditions in the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy arises, the issues must be addressed to the Vice-Chancellor of the Bharatiya Vidyapeeth
Share your further queries in the comment section below to get in touch with our experts.