BVP CET Law 2019 – The result of BVP CET Law 2019 has been declared by the conducting body on 29 June 2019. BVP CET Law (commonly known as Bharatiya Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test for Law) is the university level exam for offering admission to the law program such as BA LLB, LLB, BBA LLB, etc. To appear in the entrance test of BVP CET Law 2019, candidates have to apply for it by filling the application form and completing the registration process which was commenced from 8th February 2019 and continued till 19th June 2019. After completing the registration process and filling up of the application form, candidates had to download the admit card from 2 June 2019. Moreover, the entrance test of BVP CET Law 2019 will be conducted in two days i.e. on 22nd June for BBA LLB, LLB and on 23rd June for BA LLB program tentatively. However, the declaration of result is likely to be done on 29th June 2019. Thus, candidates who have made up their mind to appear in BVP CET Law 2019 exam must read the article thoroughly and keep tracking our website on a regular basis to know more updated related to the same.
Latest Update: The result of BVP CET Law 2019 has been declared by the conducting body on 29 June 2019, check the same on the official website.
Important Dates and Events BVP CET Law 2019
In this section, students can check the important and updated dates for BVP CET Law exam 2019 dates and its related events.
|BVP CET Law 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Date of BVP CET Law Application starts||8th February 201|
|Last date of submitting an application form||19th June 2019|
|Date of availability of Admit card||2 June 2019|
|Date of BVP CET Law 2019 offline exam||22nd June 2019 (LLB and BBA LLB) 23rd June 2019 (BA LLB)|
|Date of declaration of results 2019||29th June 2019 (Declared)|
How to fill BVP CET Law 2019 Application Form
Candidates intended to appear in the BVP CET law 2019 exam have to fill the application which was made available from 8th February 2019 till 19th June 2019. However, prior to filling the application, it is important for all the applicants to check the prescribed eligibility criteria and then proceed for the further procedure. Hence, to know the lucid steps, go through the following
Step 1: Completing the Registration Process
- Candidates willing to fill the application form have to complete the registration process first of all which has begun from 8th February 2019
- The registration can only be done in online mode by visiting the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth University
- Therefore, firstly, visit the official website and click on the ‘New User Registration’ to register for the entrance test of BVP CET Law 2019
- A dialog box will appear wherein the name, email address, mobile number etc. will be mentioned
- After this, select the program such as BA LLB, LLB, and BBA LLB
- Now, select the new law college name, Pune from college list and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- At last, the candidates will receive a confirmation mail and SMS on their registered email ID and mobile number along with the login credentials which will be used for filling up the application form.
Step 2: Filling up the Application Form
- Post completion of the registration process, the candidates can proceed for filling up the application form
- To fill the BVP CET Law Application Form 2019, login to the account using the login credentials
- Now, enter the personal details such as name, date of birth, name of the parents, permanent address, correspondence address, registered email address, mobile number
- Also, provide the educational qualifications and select the exam centres as per your preference and convenience as well to appear in the BVP CET Law 2019 exam
- Candidates to submit the application form have to upload the photograph and signature along with the application fee about which the detailed info is cited below:
Step 3: Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- After providing all the details in the application form, candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format which is given below in the below-given table:
|Photograph||JPEG||<=60 Kb||Maximum Resolution- 640 X 480 Minimum Resolution – 320 X 240|
|Signature||JPEG||<= 50 Kb||Maximum Resolution – 400 X 150 Minimum Resolution – 800 X 300|
Step 4: Payment of the Application Fee
- For submitting the application form successfully, candidates have to make the payment of the application fee of 1200/- in both online and offline mode
- To make the payment in online mode, use the credit card, debit card or net banking whereas, to pay the fee in offline mode, download the fee challan or bank challan in the favor of Bharati Vidyapeeth or at the requisite bank. Thus, to know the detailed information, go through h below-given table:
|Application Fee||1200 (for all categories)|
|Payment Mode||online and offline|
|For Online Mode||Credit card, debit card or net banking|
|For Offline Mode||Download E-challan or Bank Challan from the website|
Note*- Once the application form is submitted successfully, candidates must take out the print out of the confirmation page and keep it safe for the further reference.
BVP CET Law 2019 Exam Centres
Below-given table contains the list of exam centres from which the candidates have to select one while filling the application form as per their convenience. Thus, go through the listed exam centres furnished in the table:
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
Eligibility Criteria of BVP CET Law 2019
Only those students, who will fulfill the eligibility criteria, will only get admission in the various law courses and colleges.
For UG Law courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Student will have to pass class 12th from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: General category student will have to secure at least 45% marks and in case of for SC/ST category 40% marks in their qualifying exam.
Those students who are appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
For PG Law Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: The student will have to pass three years of graduation from the recognized university or BVP University.
- Minimum Marks: General category student will have to score 50% marks in the graduation and in case of SC/ST category student 45% marks.
- Appearing students are also eligible to apply.
BVP CET Law Exam Pattern 2019
For the law courses and other exam pattern student may check the official website here we are giving the exam pattern for MBA and B. Tech course.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode (offline).
- Type of Questions: The questions will be MCQs means objective type questions.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration of law duration would be Two hours ( 120 minutes)
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in Law exam of BVP CET Law 2019.
- Maximum Marks: Total marks will be of 100 marks.
- The language of Exam: The language of exam paper will be in English only.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking is in BVP exam.
|BVP CET Law Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Types of Questions||MCQs/ Objective Types of questions|
|Time Duration of Exam||Two Hours (120 minutes)|
|Marking scheme||One Mark for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking in AVP CET Law 2019|
BVP CET Law Syllabus 2019
Syllabus of BVP CET Law 2019 will be mentioned below in the box with segregation of marks. However, the students are advised to check the syllabus for each course on the official website. Students of UG courses can revise their 11th and 12th class syllabus for better preparations. Students will check the official website for the complete syllabus for each stream.
|Topics||Maximum Marks allotted|
|Legal Aptitude, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||25|
|English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension||25|
|Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System in India||25|
|Current Legal News & General Knowledge||25|
- Current Legal News & General Knowledge – This section comprises of the topics that check the awareness of the candidates with the latest updates. Thus, let’s go through the topics which are covered under this section:
- Static GK
- Science and Technology
- Indian and World History
- Sports and Movies
- Current Affairs
- Awards and Honors
- International and National News
- Government and Politics
- English Grammar, Usage, and Comprehension – The questions asked from this section aim at testing the Writing Ability, word power, Grammar, etc. Now, the topics included in this section are as follows:
- Passage based on general category
- Sentence Correction
- Jumbled Paragraphs
- Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Analytical Ability-This section comprise of the topics that check the legal knowledge of the candidates and their interests towards law and the ability to solve complex cases:
- Family Law
- Legal Maxims
- Indian Contract Law
- Law of Torts
- Indian Constitution
- Legal Fundamentals and Terms
- Important Landmark
- Supreme Court Judgment
- Questions related to consumer law, intellectual property law, environmental laws, employment law, etc
- Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System in India
BVP CET Law Preparation Tips 2019
- Try to make a proper time table and go as per the time table.
- Study the syllabus as per the topic. Do not go out of the topic.
- The student must have to solve the previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Try to prepare short notes for quick study as per the syllabus.
- Try to solve maximum questions and books.
- Stay healthy and fit
BVP CET Law Admit Card 2019
With the proper time, the university BVP will release BVP CET law admit card 2019 for various courses on different dates at the official website. The BVP CET law admit card 2019 can be downloaded from the official website. In case of law, admit card will be released in the 3rd week of June 2019. In case the student will not receive an admit card till the last week the student will have to contact the officials for the same. The student will have to bring his/her admit card at the exam center. No student will be allowed to enter the exam room without admit card.
BVP CET Law Result 2019
The final result of BVP CET law 2019 will come soon after the completion of the entrance test. The BVP CET law result 2019 will be released after the successful completion of the entrance exams i.e. 29th June 2019 tentatively. The university will give students the result card through their official website. The student will get admissions in the undergraduate law programs after the final result declaration of BVP CET Law Result 2019. BVP CET Law 2019 Result will be declared in the last week of June 2019 to open admissions in BA LLB and LLB programs.
BVP CET Law Counselling 2019
Soon after the declaration of the final result, the BVP University will plan the counselling process. This process will be organized in an offline mode at the physical center. The student must note that different BVP CET law counselling 2019 will be organized for different courses.
The student will get the seat as per their marks and merit list finalized by the university after the final declaration of the result. Here list will be prepared as the seats offered by the participating colleges also. Important thing is that if in case somehow a student could not be able to attend the BVP CET law counselling 2019, in such case he/she may assign any other person related to him legally to represent them at the counselling venue.
Essential Documents required for attending the counselling:
- Birth Certificate
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet & Passing Certificates
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Counselling Letter
- Passport size photographs
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses)
FAQ’s about BVP CET Law 2019
Question: When can I receive the Law application form?
Answer: The student may receive the BVP law application form from the first week of Feb 2019
Question: Can I receive the application form through offline or online mode?
Answer: Student may receive the application form from both the modes i.e. online and offline.
Question: In case I have to cancel my application form. Will my fee be refunded?
Answer: No, the application fee will not be refunded in any case.
Question: Shall I have to send the print copy of the filled application form to the registered office?
Answer: Yes, it is essential to send the hard copy of application form to the registered office and officials.
Question: What are the ways to submit the fee?
Answer: The application fee of BVP CET law 2019 can be submitted through Debit card/Credit card and even in offline DD mode.
Question: Please explain the exam pattern for Law and is there any negative marking?
Answer: No negative marking in the exam paper student may freely attempt the questions. The complete exam pattern for the law you may consult in this above blog.
Question: When will be the BVP CET Law result 2019 will be declared?
Answer: The result of BVP CET law result 2019 will be declared at the last week of June 2019. After the result declaration, a merit list will be declared for the students.
In case of query, you may write to us in the below-mentioned box. We value your suggestion and query.