BLAT Seat Allotment 2019 – Banaras Hindu University will conduct the BLAT 2019 entrance exam for admission to B.A. LL. B. (Hons) course of the Faculty of Law for the upcoming academic year. Applicants would be included in the preferred course on the basis of the merits of the BLAT, owing to compliance with the eligibility requirements below and the availability of seats in the course. Upon completion of the online preferential selections, the university will publish a consultation plan in the first or second week of July 2019. The candidates are invited as per their category and rank to attend the advice of BLAT 2019 in person. The BLAT Seat allotment 2019 for the Faculty of Arts, Commerce, science and Social Sciences is based on the BHU LLB merit list 2019. Applicants are required to self-attest the attendance sheet for the BLAT Seat allotment 2019. Applicants may also change their preference by asking the advisory bodies of admission office. Once the candidate has completed the selection of the seat assignment, you can submit it together with the required documents in the original at the authentication desk of the BHU LLB Consulting 2019.
BLAT Seat Allotment 2019: Reservation of Seats & Weightage
|Category||Reservation Norms (in percentage)|
|Other Backward Classes(non-creamy layer)||27%|
|Ward of BHU Employee||15% of surplus seats|
|Management Quota /Paid Seats||15% of surplus seat|
BLAT Seat Allotment 2019: Important Guidelines
- 15% of the seats are earmarked for the scheduled caste, 7.5% for the scheduled tribes and 27% for other backward class applicants. The admission to these seats takes place if the applicant has passed the aptitude test and has appeared in the entrance examination. The free places reserved for SC/ST/OBC Applicants must be subject to rules. The appearance in the Bachelor entrance examination is obligatory for the admission.
- 10% surplus seats are held for the sons/daughters of perpetual employees (including on probation) of the university, who are at present in service or in service for the duration of the academic session immediately before the one (meeting) for which the entrance test takes place, If the applicant meets the minimum requirements for eligibility and qualifies in the BLAT 2019. The applicants of the BHU staff/subsidiary are obliged to submit the certificate of the Workers ‘ station only in the recommended format duly signed and issued when requested for approval.
- The facility may include students under the extra chargeable seat quota in accordance with the standards laid down by the university from time to time and in the information announcement for the year.
- 3% of the seats, on a flat reservation basis, are earmarked for physically handicapped candidates (partially sighted 1%, hearing impaired 1%, orthopedic disabled 1%), as long as that they meet the minimum requirements for eligibility and must have cleared the BLAT. You must present a PC certificate issued by the CMO district at the time the application submission. Applicants who entitle to be in the PC category will be considered under this category at the consent of the University Medical Board only at the time of admission.
- Registration under the sports seats shall be carried out in accordance with the higher education rules contained in the Information Bulletin of the current academic year.
- The BLAT Seat allotment 2019 to the extent of 15% of the NRI quota, on over surplus basis, for foreign nationals is provided for admission to each of the various programs mentioned in the faculty, provided the applications are carried out The Office of the International Student Advisor, BHU.
Applicants must bear in mind that the certificate is not accepted by any other person/authority in any case. In addition, the general category includes all applicants other than those that belong to SC or ST. A candidate’s category must be in the appropriate Govt. of India published list if they arbitrarily belong to the SC or ST category.
During the BLAT Seat allotment 2019, each seat, which is exempted from the ‘ privileged seats ‘ for ‘ BHU students ‘, resulting from the aforementioned directions will be made available to the candidates in the general category.