BLAT Exam Pattern 2019 – BHU or Banaras Hindu University is the authority that conducts BLAT or BHU BA LLB Admission Test every year for the candidates who wish to pursue their career in law. The university will release the exam pattern of BLAT 2019 in the third week of January 2019. This law entrance test will be organized by BHU in paper and pen mode which means the applicants will give the exam offline without any computer or system. The candidates who wish to apply for this BLAT exam 2019 will have to be aware of the BLAT exam pattern 2019 that consists of mode of examination, type and number of questions, total marks of all the sections, duration of the paper, marking scheme, topic-wise distribution of questions and much more.
This article is all about the details of the BLAT exam pattern 2019 and the related information that the aspirants should know before preparing for BLAT 2019. Moreover, the applicants will be able to apprehend the layout of the question paper if they know the BLAT exam pattern 2019 in advance.
BLAT Exam Pattern 2019 in Tabular Form
|Exam mode||Offline or paper and pen based|
|Duration||120 minutes or 2 hours|
|Language||Both Hindi and English|
|Types of questions||Objective type or Multiple Choice Type|
|Marking Scheme||For every right answer, three marks will be given. For every incorrect response, one mark will be cut. For unattempted questions, 0 marks will be given.|
Highlights of BLAT Exam Pattern 2019
Mode of Exam
BLAT 2019 exam will be organized by the university through offline mode in which the applicants will have to tick mark the answers in the given paper sheet with black or blue pen.
Duration of the Test
The candidates who appear in the BLAT 2019 exam will have to finish all the sections of the paper within the given time duration of 2 hours or 120 minutes.
Type and Number of Questions
The candidates who are interested to appear in this law entrance exam will have to solve total 150 questions that will be distributed in the sections like General Awareness & Current Affairs, Mental Ability, Legal Aptitude and English Comprehension. The paper will be of objective or multiple choice type.
According to the marking scheme of BLAT exam pattern 2019, the applicants will be granted 3 marks for every right answer and for the incorrect answer; there is the provision of negative marking where one mark will be deducted. The questions that will be left unattempted won’t be considered in negative marking. The total marking of the paper will be 450.
BLAT Syllabus 2019 Overview
BLAT Syllabus 2019 contains the sections such as Language Comprehension, General Awareness & Current Affairs, Aptitude & Mental Ability and Common Legal Knowledge. The candidates who are ready to appear in BLAT 2019 exam will have to know about the topics that will be covered under its syllabus. Not only this, the applicants should also know about the BLAT Exam Pattern 2019 as this will give them the clarity over the type and layout of the questions that will come in the exam. Once the applicants are done with reading the syllabus and the exam pattern, they can start their preparations by referring to the authentic study material and also the sample papers. The below mentioned sections are there in the syllabus of BLAT 2019. The applicants are advised to practice these sections through previous year papers and try to solve them within the given time.
|Serial No.||Name of Sections|
|1||General Awareness & Current Affairs|
Important Instructions for BLAT exam 2019
- As this exam is in offline mode, the applicants will be given the booklet of the questions and the answer sheet to tick mark the answers.
- The candidates are suggested to verify the instructions and the pages given in the booklet within the 10 minutes of its issuance.
- The applicants are advised to mention their Question Booklet Number, Roll Number and Set Number through ball or ink pen only in the given field.
- The applicants will have to choose the right answer from the provided options for every question and tick mark the same in the answer sheet by simply filling the ovals in the sheet with either black or blue pen.
- According to the BLAT Exam Pattern 2019, if the candidates mark any of the answers with inappropriate manner, it will be considered as the wrong one even if the answer is correct. Hence, the candidates should understand how to darken the ovals correctly and should not use any other way like tick marking or cross lining to highlight the answer in the sheet.
- All the applicants should complete the exam within the given time duration and submit the sheet to the invigilator.
- The applicants need to mandatorily bring the BLAT admit card 2019 to get the entry in the examination hall as it is the compulsory document to appear in the exam.
- The candidates should not bring the devices like calculator, mobile phone, cellular phone or any other stuff that can support them to involve in the illicit activities like cheating in the exam hall.
- If the applicant is caught in the activity of cheating by the invigilator, he or she will not be permitted to give the exam at any cost.
Why is it Important to know about the BLAT Exam Pattern 2019?
- If the applicants know the BLAT exam pattern 2019, they will be able to prepare for the exam with more concentration. This will help them to make study plans and strategies for the proper exam preparations.
- By knowing the BLAT Exam Pattern 2019 in advance, the applicants will be able to keep the instinct of competition alive in them and will struggle hard to qualify the exam.
- The exam pattern will definitely given candidates a fair idea and clear picture of the questions and the topics that will come in the exam.
- As this exam of BLAT 2019 will have the clause of negative marking, the applicants who have solved the sample papers and know the BLAT exam pattern 2019 will be able to reduce the risk of negative marks in the examination.
- In the BLAT Exam Pattern 2019, the candidates will also get to know about the topic wise questions and their distribution and this will help the candidates to strategize their preparations to get good scores.
- The BLAT exam pattern 2019 will contain the details of time duration also. The applicants may practice the sample papers to check their speed and accuracy which will help them to achieve good marks in the BLAT 2019 exam.
This is all about the BLAT exam pattern 2019. Hope you have apprehended it well. For any doubt, write to us.