BLAT Counselling 2019 – BHU or Banaras Hindu University takes the accountability of organizing the BLAT exam every year for the aspirants who wish to pursue the integrated law courses from the university. Right from the release of the application form and issuance of admit card to the result deceleration and counselling of BLAT, the university is responsible for all the tasks. BHU will organize the counselling of BLAT 2019 in the first week of July 2019 once the result will be declared. The candidates who find their names in the merit list and are selected as per the marks in the BLAT exam 2019 will be qualified for BLAT Counselling 2019. The authority will consider the rank of the applicant and also the score before offering them the admission in integrated law courses of 5 years. The candidates whose scores are according to the cut off of the exam as prescribed by the authority will be given the call letters for BLAT Counselling 2019 and they need to visit the venue on the mentioned date and time. Note that if any applicant is unable to report the counselling centre on time, the university is not held responsible if his or her choice of seat will be gone.
In this article, the applicants will get the detailed information about the counselling schedule, availability of seats, various stages of counselling and admission, payment of the fees and other related information that is beneficial to the applicants. The candidates should also remember the fact that the figures and data in this content are in accordance with the information given by the university in its brochure. The candidates need to read this article thoroughly before proceeding to the process of BLAT Counselling 2019.
Process of BLAT Counseling 2019
According to the information provided by the officials of BHU, BLAT Counseling 2019 will be held in stages wherein the first stage demands the applicants to fill the entry form online by visiting the official web portal of the university. While filling the form online, the applicants should be conscious about mentioning the correct details. First of all the aspirants need to go to the website of the university and fill the preference form there where they need to enter the details like course for admission, subjects, rank, location, type of seat etc. Once the form is filled completely and submitted successfully, the candidates should move to the next step where they need to visit the venue of the counselling on the given date and time for the admission process.
The candidates should be very much cautious about the date and time of the counselling and also the necessary documents that they need to carry. In case of any discrepancy, the applicant will not be allowed to appear in the process of BLAT Counselling 2019. The last step of the counselling is the payment of the fee. There is the time for the fee payment which is given by the authority and if the applicant will not be able to deposit the counselling fee within the prescribed time limit, the authority reserves the right to reject the allotment of the seat.
Important Documents for BLAT Counseling 2019
The applicants who are eligible for BLAT Counselling 2019 will have to bring certain important documents to the venue of counselling for the smooth process of admission. These documents are given below:
- Class X and XII Mark sheet
- Call letter of BLAT
- Rank card of BLAT
- BLAT Admit Card 2019
- Certificate of Class X as proof for Date of Birth
- Caste certificate for the applicants who belong to the category of SC or ST or OBC.
- For candidates who fall under the category of physically handicapped will have to present the medical certificate.
- For BHU employees’ children, Employee Ward certificate is required.
- Migration Certificate
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
Important Facts about BLAT Counselling 2019
- BLAT Counseling 2019 will be organized by the BHU or Banaras Hindu University in the first week of July 2019.
- The applicants who are selected for the rounds of BLAT Counseling 2019 will need to go through the online process of filling the preference form and then complete the process by visiting the venue for seat allotment and fee submission.
- The candidates will be given the admission in the preferred law course on the grounds of the seat availability and this is for the candidates of all the categories.
- The applicants should bring the above-mentioned documents with them at the time of BLAT Counseling 2019 else they won’t be allowed to participate in the same.
Seat Reservation for BLAT Counseling 2019
According to the university, the reservation of the seats in BLAT counselling 2019 is given below:
- For every course, the candidates who come under SC or Scheduled Caste will be given 15% seats and for ST or Scheduled Tribe, the seats allotted will be 7.5%.
- For those who are physically challenged, the reservation of seats will be 3%. For Visually Impaired candidates, it is1%, for hearing impaired, it is 1% and for orthopedically handicapped, it is 1%.
- The applicants who fall under the category of OBC will get the seat reservation of 27% (excluding those who come under creamy layer).
This is all about the BLAT 2019. If you have any query related to the counselling and admission process, simply connect with our team.