BLAT Application Form 2019 – BHU or Banaras Hindu University is the apex authority to release the BLAT Application form in the third week of January 2019. The candidates who aspire to get admission in integrated law course of 5 years need to give the BLAT or BHU BA LLB Admission Test. For this, they must read the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the same. All they need to do is to visit the official web portal of BHU and fill the application form completely without any error. The applicants who are quite serious about qualifying this exam and getting admission in law course of 5 years will have to start the registration process and fill the application form before the deadline which will be in the last week of February 2019. The candidates who are interested to give this entrance test and pursue law course from BHU need to follow certain steps about filling and submission of BLAT Application Form 2019. The steps involved in applying for this exam are online registration, form filling, and submission, uploading of documents like signature and photograph and the deposition of the application fee through online or offline mode. The aspirants need to be attentive while filling the BLAT Application Form 2019 and complete every detail right from the name, address, email id and contact number to the academic information and other details. As there is no scope of changing the information once the form is submitted, the candidates should review the form carefully before tapping the submit button.
In this article, the candidates will get to know how to fill the BLAT Application Form 2019, important dates and events related to the exam, eligibility criteria for BLAT 2019 exam, some instructions while filling the form online and much more. The applicants are supposed to learn about the eligibility criteria first and then proceed to apply for this BLAT exam. Note that the submission of the application form after the last late will result in the rejection of the application.
Important Dates about BLAT Application Form 2019
NHU or Banaras Hindu University is the authority that publishes the BLAT related events and their schedule. The important dates about BLAT Application Form 2019 are given below. The candidates who are ready to apply for this exam are recommended to keep the note of it from the beginning of the application process till the end of the admission procedure.
|BLAT 2019 Events||Dates|
|Information about BLAT 2019||First week of February 2019|
|Application release date||Third week of January 2019|
|End date of for application submission||Last week of February 2019|
|Examination date for BLAT 2019||Last week of May 2019|
BLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates need to qualify the exam of 10+2 level from some reputed college or institute or education board in the country.
- The applicants should carry the minimum marks of 50 per cent in aggregate in the 10+2 level of exam.
- The applicants will have to keep the Aadhar card also at the time of filling the BLAT Application Form 2019. This is because they need to mention the details like name of the applicant, gender, date of birth and Adhaar number in the given field. The applicants should make sure that these details will be correct and filled rightly in the form without any discrepancy.
How to fill BLAT Application Form 2019
The BLAT Application Form 2019 will be made available on the university website from the third week of January 2019 and the applicants will be given the time till the last week of February 2019 to complete the process of online registration. The candidates need to follow these below given steps at the time of filling the BLAT Application Form 2019:
- The candidates will have to simply visit the web portal of BHU and tap on the option of new user registration which will be displayed on the home page of the portal.
- After tapping on the tab of ‘New User Registration’, the applicants will need to enter certain details.
- They need to pick the type and the name of the program from the given list.
- They will have to then mention their personal details like name, date of birth, phone number, email address etc.
- Once these details are filled, the applicants should click the submit button. After this, the system will generate the username and password of the candidates for BLAT registration 2019 and send the same on the registered mobile number and email id of the applicants.
- The law aspirants are supposed to save these login credentials for future use. For filling up the BLAT Application Form 2019, they will have to enter the login id and password to go to the link.
- The whole application form should be filled by the candidates and the details like test centre, academic qualification etc must to be entered correctly.
- After that, the applicants will have to upload the documents like the signature and the Photograph before submitting the BLAT Application Form 2019.
- Then hit the confirm button for the submission of the BLAT application form 2019.
- The applicants will then have to deposit the application fee amount as decided by the authority through offline mode or online mode without any hassle.
BLAT Application Fee Payment 2019
After the online form filling process, the candidates are supposed to make the payment of the BLAT fee which can be done through offline or online mode. The below given table defines the amount of application fee that the applicants need to deposit at the time of online application submission.
BLAT Application Fee (Table)
|Category||BLAT Application Fee|
|General or OBC||Rs. 500|
|SC or ST||Rs. 250|
After the successful completion of the BLAT Application Form 2019, the candidates need to click on the submit button. They must ensure that the form is filled completely and the information is authentic by all means. In case of any discrepancy or error, the university will cancel the application form.
Important Instructions about BLAT Application Form 2019
- The applicants who are interested to apply for BLAT Application Form 2019 online will have to verify the fact that whether they are eligible to give this exam or not. For this, they should go through the eligibility conditions that are prescribed by the university.
- If the applicants do not fill the BLAT Application Form 2019 completely, the authority reserves the right to reject the same without any delay.
- Those who are applying for BLAT 2019 are suggested to mention their contact number and email address for any kind of future correspondence.
- The candidates are recommended to take out the hard copy of the filled in BLAT Application Form 2019 for any kind of future use.
- The applicants should note the point that any editing after the online submission of the application form will not be allowed by the authority.
FAQs for BLAT Application Form 2019
Ques. How to proceed for the filling of BLAT application form 2019?
Ans. The candidates need to go to the website of BHU and register themselves there. Then enter the login credentials that they get in their registered email id and access the link for BLAT Application Form 2019.
Ques. Can the application form for BLAT be filled in offline mode?
Ans. No, the authority has set the online mode only for this BLAT exam 2019 and the applicants will have to apply for the same through its official website.
Ques. Till what date the applicants can submit the BLAT application form 2019?
Ans. The candidates will be able to submit the Application Form for BLAT 2019 exam till the last week of February 2019.
Ques. Is there any clause of sending the hard copy of the BLAT application form 2019 to the authority?
Ans. No, the applicants need not send the hard copy of the application form to BHU as there is no such provision. They only need to keep the printed copy with them until the process of admission gets over.
Ques. How do the applicants get to know the submission status of their BLAT application form?
Ans. The authority will notify about the submission of the application form to the candidates on their registered mobile number and email id.
In case, the candidates have any issue regarding the BLAT Application Form 2019, they can simply write to us.