BLAT Application Form 2019 – The application form for BLAT 2019 has been made available by the examination conducting authority which is Banaras Hindu University from 10th February 2019. Further, the candidates will be able to register for BLAT 2019 until 9th March 2019 in online mode. To fill the application form, candidates have to visit the website since there is no provision for the offline mode to fill the form. For filling up the form, complete the registration process first then using the login credentials proceed to fill the form wherein they have to endow their personal as well as educational details, scanned photograph and signature. Lastly, remit the application fee in online or offline mode. Now, the candidates must be clear that the application form varies category-wise, thus, to submit the form successfully, make the payment. Above all, go through the eligibility criteria to ensure that the candidates meet the requirements which have been set by the apex body. Therefore, those who have not filled the application form yet must complete filling it on a priority basis and keep tracking our website to fetch up the latest updates.
BHU or Banaras Hindu University is the authority that publishes the BLAT related events and their schedule. The important dates about BLAT Application Form 2019 are given below. The candidates who are ready to apply for this exam to pursue law program are recommended to keep the note of it from the beginning of the application process till the end of the admission procedure.
Latest Update*- The registration process for BLAT 2019 (5-year LLB program) has been started from 10th February 2019 until 9th March 2019 in online mode merely. The examination has also been extended from 12th May 2019 and will be conducted on 16th May 2019
|BLAT 2019 Events||Dates|
|Application release date||10th February 2019|
|End date for application submission||9th March 2019|
|Examination date for BLAT 2019||16th May 2019|
BLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates before filling the application form must check out the eligibility criteria to know the requirements that need to be filled in order to apply for BLAT 2019. Therefore, let’s have a look at the below-given criteria set by the examination conducting authority for BA LLB (Hons) and LLB programs
For BA LLB Program (5-Year)
- Candidates to pursue BA LLB program from Banaras Hindu University must have completed their intermediate (10+2).
- To apply for BLAT 2019, candidates must have acquired 50% of aggregate marks (for general category candidates), those belonging to OBC requires 45% and 40% is the minimum requirement for the SC/ST candidates to apply for BLAT 2019.
- Most importantly, there is no upper age limit for the candidates i.e. candidates of any age who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria are eligible.
How to fill BLAT Application Form 2019
The BLAT Application Form 2019 has been made available on the university website from 10th February 2019. The candidates need to follow these below given steps at the time of filling the BLAT Application Form 2019:
- The candidates will have to simply visit the web portal of BHU i.e. www.bhu.ac.in and tap on the option of new user registration which will be displayed on the home page of the portal.
- After tapping on the tab of ‘New User Registration’, the applicants will need to enter certain details.
- They need to pick the type and the name of the program from the given list.
- They will have to then mention their personal details like name, date of birth, phone number, email address etc.
- Once these details are filled, the applicants should click the submit button. After this, the system will generate the username and password of the candidates for BLAT registration 2019 and send the same on the registered mobile number and email id of the applicants.
- The law aspirants are supposed to save these login credentials for future use. For filling up the BLAT Application Form 2019, they will have to enter the login id and password to go to the link.
- The whole application form should be filled by the candidates and the details like test centre, academic qualification etc must be entered correctly.
- After that, the applicants will have to upload the documents like the signature and the Photograph before submitting the BLAT Application Form 2019.
- Then hit the confirm button for the submission of the BLAT application form 2019.
- The applicants will then have to deposit the application fee amount as decided by the authority through offline mode or online mode without any hassle.
BLAT Application Fee Payment 2019
After the online form filling process, the candidates are supposed to make the payment of the BLAT fee which can be done through offline or online mode. The below given table defines the amount of application fee that the applicants need to deposit at the time of online application submission.
BLAT Application Fee (Table)
For BA LLB Program
|Category||BLAT Application Fee|
|General or OBC||Rs. 600|
|SC or ST||Rs. 300|
After the successful completion of the BLAT Application Form 2019, the candidates need to click on the submit button. They must ensure that the form is filled completely and the information is authentic by all means. In case of any discrepancy or error, the university will cancel the application form.
BLAT 2019 Exam Centre
Candidates while filling the application form for BLAT 2019 will be given the opportunity to opt for either Paper-Based or Computer-Based Test. However, it doesn’t matter as which mode the candidates opt for because the examination will be conducted on the same data, with the same questions and the timing will be the same. Now, the candidates must know that the BLAT 2019 exam (online mode) will be conducted in 115 cities whereas, the paper-based test will be held in 45 cities across the country. Thus, let’s go through the list of BLAT exam centre 2019 which are given below:
Exam Centres for Paper-Based Test
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar|
|Kerala||Kochi (Ernakulum)||Himachal Pradesh||Shimla|
|Tripura||Agartala||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
Exam Centres for Computer-Based Test
|Uttar Pradesh||Meerut||Madhya Pradesh||Sagar|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Naharlagun||Delhi||New Delhi|
|Chattisgarh||Raipur||Bokaro Steel City|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Tirupati|
Important Instructions about BLAT Application Form 2019
- The applicants who are interested to apply for BLAT Application Form 2019 online will have to verify the fact that whether they are eligible to give this exam or not. For this, they should go through the eligibility conditions that are prescribed by the university.
- If the applicants do not fill the BLAT Application Form 2019 completely, the authority reserves the right to reject the same without any delay.
- Those who are applying for BLAT 2019 are suggested to mention their contact number and email address for any kind of future correspondence.
- The candidates are recommended to take out the hard copy of the filled in BLAT Application Form 2019 for any kind of future use.
- The applicants should note the point that any editing after the online submission of the application form will not be allowed by the authority.
FAQs for BLAT Application Form 2019
Ques. How to proceed for the filling of BLAT application form 2019?
Ans. The candidates need to go to the website of BHU and register themselves there. Then enter the login credentials that they get in their registered email id and access the link for BLAT Application Form 2019.
Ques. Can the application form for BLAT be filled in offline mode?
Ans. No, the authority has set the online mode only for this BLAT exam 2019 and the applicants will have to apply for the same through its official website.
Ques. Till what date the applicants can submit the BLAT application form 2019?
Ans. The candidates will be able to submit the Application Form for BLAT 2019 exam until 9th March 2019.
Ques. Is there any clause of sending the hard copy of the BLAT application form 2019 to the authority?
Ans. No, the applicants need not send the hard copy of the application form to BHU as there is no such provision. They only need to keep the printed copy with them until the process of admission gets over.
Ques. How do the applicants get to know the submission status of their BLAT application form?
Ans. The authority will notify about the submission of the application form to the candidates on their registered mobile number and email id.
In case, the candidates have any issue regarding the BLAT Application Form 2019, they can simply write to us.