BLAT Admit Card 2019 – Banaras Hindu University or BHU is the main conducting body for BA LLB Admission Test or BLAT 2019. The university will publish the admit card for BLAT 2019 in the second week of April 2019. The candidates can simply go to the website of the university and download the admit card through the given link. They will have to mention the login Id and password to access the link for BLAT Admit Card 2019 and download the same. This is the mandatory document for the applicants that they need to carry in the examination hall else their entry will be banned. The admit card contains the details of the examination and the candidates. The applicants will have to keep the admit card safe with them till the procedure of the admission is completed. In case there is some error or mistake in the BLAT admit card 2019, the applicants will have to get it rectified with the support of the BHU or Banaras Hindu University officials. The applicants should keep the point in mind that they have to download and print the admit card before the last date as the authority will not issue it again.
The applicants who have applied for BLAT 2019 exam need to know the complete process of downloading the admit card. Thus, they are suggested to read the content of this article that contains the important events and dates related to the admit card, the process to access and download the BLAT Admit Card 2019, important points about the admit card and the details that are mentioned in the admit card.
Important Dates about BLAT Admit Card 2019
The applicants who aspire to give BA LLB entrance test and nurture their career in law will have to first read the important events related to admit card and their schedule. Those who know the dates in advance will not have to face the inconvenience in the middle of the process. The table for the events and dates pertaining to admit card is given below:
|BLAT 2019 Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Admit Card issuance||Second week of April 2019|
|BLAT examination 2019||Last week of May 2019|
How to Download the BLAT Admit Card 2019
- The candidates are supposed to go to the official website of the university and enter the login credentials to access the link for admit card.
- Once the applicants open the page for admit card, they need to mention their registered mobile number and e-mail id to open the link.
- They should tap on the option of download BLAT Admit Card 2019.
- The candidates are suggested to correctly fill the mobile number and email address at the time of accessing the link else the admit card will not be displayed on the screen.
- The applicants should check whether the information mentioned in the BLAT Admit Card 2019 is correct or not. In case of any issue or error, the candidates need to connect with the authority and get it rectified.
- The applicants are recommended to download the admit card carefully and take the hard copy of admit card for future use.
Important Points to Remember about BLAT Admit Card 2019
- The candidates need to tap on the given link on the official website of the university and download the BLAT Admit Card 2019.
- The applicants will be given the link through email or SMS on the mobile number which is registered during the application form filling process.
- If the applicant is not able to download the admit card even before three days of the BLAT exam, they will have to connect with the university officials on email or phone and resolve the issue.
- The applicants are advised to verify the information given in the BLAT Admit Card 2019 very carefully. If any mistake is there, the candidates are supposed to report the same to the authority and get it corrected urgently.
- Those who do not bring the admit card on the day of the examination will not be permitted to appear in the examination hall.
- The candidates are also suggested to keep the admit card safe till the procedure of admission gets over.
Details in BLAT Admit Card 2019
Details of Examination Centre
- Test City which represents the name of the city where the BLAT 2019 exam will take place on the given date.
- Examination date that depicts the date of the BLAT 2019 exam and is written on the BLAT Admit Card 2019.
- Reporting Time which is all about the timing on which the applicants should be present at the examination centre on the date of the test.
- Examination Time is the actual time on which the BLAT exam 2019 will be started.
Details of the Candidate
- Roll Number is basically given by BHU to the candidates to appear in the examination.
- Candidate’s name which mentions the name of the applicant which is written by them in the BLAT application form 2019.
- Father’s name that should be the same as entered by the candidates in the application form.
- Mother’s name should match with that given by the applicants at the time of online application filling process of BLAT 2019.
- Date of Birth will be clearly and correctly mentioned in the admit card and this needs to be verified by the candidates. It should be same as written in the certificate of Class 10th or any other valid document.
- The application number is the number that is generated by the system when the candidates fill the BLAT application form online.
- Programme applied for is the section where the name of the law course is mentioned that was chosen by the applicant at the time of registration.
- Category applying under is space where the name of the candidates’ category to which they belong is mentioned such as General or SC or ST or OBC.
- Photograph of the applicants should be there in the admit card on the given space and it should match with the one that was uploaded by the candidates during online application submission.
- Specimen signature is the signature of the applicant which was uploaded at the time of online application.
- Invigilator signature is the space where the invigilator will sign in the examination hall.
- Candidate’s signature is the column where the applicants need to sign on the day of examination in front of invigilator and should match with the specimen signature.
This is what the applicants should be aware of when it comes to the BLAT Admit Card 2019. In case of any issue or doubt, feel free to contact us.