BLAT 2019 – Law students, who wish to look for admission in the 5-year integrated law program offered by the BHU, need to check here the vital dates of BLAT 2019. Aspirants looking for the BLAT critical dates 2019 can monitor the events of BHU managed BA LLB admission test. Aspirants with the assistance of critical dates of BLAT 2019 can know the scheduled date of BLAT 2019 events application form availability, date of admit card issue, the final date of exam, distribution of answer key, the announcement of the result and finally the counselling date and schedule. Students may take note of that if there will be a change arise in the planned dates of BLAT 2019 events, we will let you know the updates and latest changes, aspirants can stay refreshed with respect to BLAT 2019 vital dates.
BLAT Important Dates 2019
BLAT 2019 Important Dates are very vital for law applicants who are to show up for the BHU managed BA LLB examination. The competitors showing up for BLAT 2019 can trail essential dates of BLAT and their occasions as it’ll help the possibility to plan for the undergrad law examination in time and score well. It is imperative for the BLAT 2019 aspirants to know important dates well in advance with the goal that they don’t get themselves stuck in any of the other examination occasions in the later stages. It has been generally discovered that the students who apply for the application form or like to download their BLAT admit card, have a tendency to wait till the last minute and later on they suffer heavy traffic on BLAT website, slow speed and server down issues. In this manner, the law aspirants are encouraged to watch out for BLAT Important Dates 2019 and stay refreshed.
Calendar of BLAT 2019
The aspirants going to appear for BLAT 2019 can check the timetable of events to know the dates and booked scheduled BLAT events. The underneath table specifies all the exam details and events of BLAT.
|BLAT Events 2019||Important Tentative Dates|
|The date of notification of BLAT 2019||January’19|
|The date of online registration for BLAT 2019 begins||The third week of January 2019|
|The date of BLAT online application 2019 begins||The third week of January 2019|
|The closing date of online registration for BLAT 2019||Fourth week of February 2019|
|The last date of BLAT online application 2019||Fourth week of February 2019|
|The start date of fee remittance BLAT 2019||The third week of January 2019|
|The last date for payment of BLAT 2019 fee||Fourth of February, 2019|
|The issue of BLAT admit card 2019||The first week of April 2019|
|Date of BLAT 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|First answer key of BLAT 2019||Mid-week of May 2019|
|Date of release of final answer key of BLAT 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|Date of announcement of BLAT Result 2019||The second week of June 2019|
|Date of publication of Merit List of BLAT 2019||The first week of July 2019|
|Date of counselling BLAT 2019||The first week of July 2019|
The issue of Notification of BLAT 2019
BHU will declare the notification of BLAT 2019 in the first week of February 2019.
Availability of BLAT Application Form 2019
Aspirants will be able to online for BLAT 2019 when the central university opens application window for BLAT in the third week of January 2019. Aspirants must keep in mind that BLAT 2019 application form will have to be submitted until the third week of February 2019.
The issue of BLAT Admit Card 2019
The BLAT 2019 admit card will be issued to the students via online mode in the first week of April 2019. A student may download their admit card from the official website through the login credentials. Aspirants are advised to download BLAT 2019 admit card on the scheduled date, otherwise, no duplicate admit card will be issued later on.
Conduct of Examination BLAT 2019
The central university will organize BLAT 2019 final exam on the third week of May 2019 through pen and paper mode (offline). The entrance exam of BHU BA LLB will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
Declaration of BLAT Result 2019
BHU will announce BLAT 2019 result in the 2nd week of June 2019. The university will be declared the BLAT result 2019 along with the merit list.
BLAT Exam Pattern 2019
Exam Pattern of BLAT 2019 will be released by the Banaras Hindu University by third January 2019. The BLAT 2019 exam will be conducted in the offline mode i.e. pen paper style. The students who are going to appear in BHU law exam 2019 should go through the exam pattern i.e. total marks, type of questions, and subject-wise distribution of questions, marking scheme, and exam duration etc. in details for a clear idea of the exam. Awareness about the BLAT 2019 exam pattern well in advance will help the student to help him/her to draw respectable marks.
Exam pattern BLAT 2019 is given here as per the indication and text of official brochure for the academic year 2018-2019 published on the online website.
Exam Mode: The BLAT 2019 exam mode will be based on Pen and paper. The student will have to attempt objective type questions.
Exam Duration: The student will be given 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours for attempting the whole paper and section of BLAT 2019.
Type and number of Questions: In the BLAT 2019 students will be asked question related to Current Affairs & General Awareness, Mental Ability, Legal Aptitude, and English Comprehension. Total questions will be 150 in the paper.
Total Marks: The BLAT 2019 exam paper will be of 450 marks comprises four sections.
Marking Scheme: Student should keep in mind that there is a negative marking for each wrong answer whereas 3 marks will be awarded for every correct answer given. No mark will be given for any non-attempted answer.
|S.No.||Exam Sections 2019|
|3||General Awareness and Current Affairs|
BHU will announce the BLAT 2019 exam pattern in the month of February 2019. The exam pattern of BLAT 2019 provides a 360-degree preview how to attempt and secure good marks in this pen-paper based test including total marks, the number of questions, duration, subjects and exam mode, In the below table keep a check on the main points;
|Paper Pattern BLAT 2019||Description|
|Mode of Exam||Pen-Paper based (OMR sheet)|
|Medium of exam||Hindi and English|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Questions Pattern||Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Questions||150 questions|
|Maximum Marks||450 marks|
|Subjects Covered||GK and Current Affairs
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer|
The process of BLAT Exam 2019
- There will be different question booklet and a separate answer sheet as an OMR sheet to mark the answers.
- The invigilator will ask the students after issuing the BLAT 2019 question booklet that they all will need to check the pages and instructions given in it.
- Aspirants will write their Question Booklet No., Roll Number, and Question paper Set No., at the space given on the answer sheet by ball pen only.
- Students will have to choose the correct answer from the multiple options provided below each question (MCQs), and mark the answer in OMR sheet. The student will have to darken the appropriate oval in the OMR sheet with a pen (blue/black) only.
- The student will have to note that if any answer which is darkened wrongly will be considered as an incorrect answer. Students have to darken the ovals in the proper way, as defined in the brochure, and any other method of marking the answers i.e. cross, tick mark or lined etc., will be considered void/incorrect.
- Students will have to submit the completed OMR answer sheet as well as question booklet to the Invigilator after completion.
Rules to follow in BLAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- The students should make sure that they keep their Admit Card of BLAT 2019 safely as no student will be allowed to enter into the exam hall without it.
- No students are allowed to bring any tablet, mobile phone, calculator, or any electronic devise which might be helpful in cheating will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Students who will cheat in the exam will not be allowed to give exam further in any case.
Benefits of knowing Exam Pattern of BLAT 2019
- Understanding the BLAT 2019 exam pattern will become helpful for the candidates as it will help them to make strategies, preparation and scoring marks as per their expectations.
- Knowing the BLAT 2019 Exam Pattern, the student will gain a competitive edge over other BLAT 2019 aspirants.
- Makes the student more competitive as they aware how many questions they have to answer rather than to make a blind
- Understanding of this BLAT Exam Pattern 2019 will help the student to attempt only those questions about which they are fully confident, and that will decrease the negative marking.
- This section also mentions subject-wise segregation of questions, which will benefit the student to think which sections may give him the good scores.
- Knowledge about total exam duration and time would help the students further in keeping the time-management while practising the sample questions and eventually will help them to complete the exam before time on the day of the exam.
BLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
BHU will announce the BLAT 2019 eligibility criteria for admissions to BA LLB program of the university. The eligibility criteria of BLAT 2019 will be announced in the third week of January 2019 along with the release of the official brochure of BLAT. In this section, the student may check the BLAT 2019 eligibility criteria which include age and academic qualification needed to appear in the law admission test.
Academic Qualification –
- The student will have to pass 10+2 level qualifying examination from any recognized state or national board of India
- The student will have to secure at least 50% marks in all subjects aggregate (qualifying examination)
- Students belong to the category of OBC will have to score at least 45% marks in all subjects aggregate (qualifying examination)
- In case of SC/ST students, they will have to secure minimum 40% marks in all subjects aggregate (qualifying examination)
- A student whose result is awaited of 10+2 qualifying examination is also eligible to apply for BLAT 2017 (have to give a proof of qualifying exam)
- The age limit criteria have been removed for admissions for 5 years Integrated LLB program by the University through the official Earlier Bar Council of India (BCI) had given the guidelines that students who are seeking admissions to 5 year LLB program should not be more than 20 years of age (general category) and, in 22 years of age in case of reserved category.
BLAT Application Form 2019
BHU will open the circulation of BLAT application forms in the second week of January 2019. The student who is interested in filling the BLAT application form 2019 will need to register online at the BHU website. Students will also have to submit the duly filled form with scanned copies of signature and photograph in the specified size. Further, the student will also have to pay the application fees for BLAT 2019 application form. Students have to note that submission of application form, as well as application fee, will not be submitted after the last date/ deadline in any case.
BLAT Admit Card 2019
The BHU will issue the BLAT 2019 admit card in the first week of April 2019. The students will be able to access admit card of BLAT 2019 in online mode only. The student can download the BLAT admit card through their login credentials on the official website. BLAT admit card 2019 will state some important information related to appearing student like the name of the candidate, signature, photograph, examination date and time, full address of exam center/ venue.
BLAT Exam Centre 2019
Banaras Hindu University will take care of this law exam, BLAT 2019. And this will be conducted in pen paper mode (offline) at various exam centers in different 16 cities all over India. Students will be allotted test venue as per their choices selected by them during filing of BLAT Application Form 2019. However, the central university has all the rights to add or cancel test centers as per the requirement. The final allotted test center will be printed on the admit cards of the student who is going to appear for BLAT 2019. Detail list of BLAT Exam Centre 2019 is mentioned below for student reference purpose.
BLAT Exam Centre
|State||BLAT Test Cities|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi, Allahabad, Mirzapur, Gorakhpur and Lucknow|
BLAT Sample Papers 2019
Students appearing for BLAT 2019 must ensure that they will solve as many as BLAT Sample Papers 2019 for practicing, therefore, they will get a fair idea of the way questions will be asked in BLAT 2019. Students will have to search good books and internet study material and practice regularly to gain good marks in the final exam.
BLAT Answer Key 2019
BLAT will release BLAT 2019 answer key in the 1st week of May 2019. The BHU will release answer key of BLAT 2019 for all groups/set of question paper. The BLAT 2019 answer key will be published in two stages– provisional answer key and final answer key. The BLAT 2019 provisional answer key will be publicized a week later after the final exam and the final answer key of BLAT will be published again after the alteration will be made against the discrepancies in answers.
BLAT Result 2019
The BLAT 2019 result will be declared by BHU in the last week of May 2019. The university will publish the result of BLAT 2019 just after releasing the final answer key of BLAT. The BLAT result will be declared on the official website of BHU. After checking the result of BLAT 2019 students will be able to know their qualifying status in BLAT. Students will be allowed to download their BLAT score card 2019 along with BLAT result 2019. Students can access their results of BLAT 2019 by logging into their student portal at BHU website.
BLAT Cutoff 2019
The BHU will determine and announce the BLAT cut-off list soon after the declaration of BLAT 2019 results. Students here have to note that BLAT 2019 cut off marks will the minimum cut-off marks needed to secure a seat in the BA LLB program of BHU. The BHU also consider the last cut-off marks in BLAT merit list to secure a seat in the 5-year integrated law program of the university. Students will also have to note that BLAT cut off 2019 will be different for each student category (Gen/OBC/SC/ST). Students can check the below table of previous year cutoff marks and closing ranks for each category to get a better idea-
BLAT cut off 2019
|Category Wise||Cut off marks||Last closing rank|
BLAT Merit List 2019
The BHU will broadcast the BLAT 2019 merit list just after the declaration of result by the last week of May 2019. The student who will attain higher marks will get high rank in the BLAT merit list 2019. Students will be able to check the merit list of BLAT 2019 in pdf format only. The student must note that the BLAT merit list will include details regarding Candidate’s Name, Qualifying Status, Roll Number, AIR (All India Rank) and Category wise Ranking. Check the process of BLAT counselling 2019 below.
BLAT Counselling 2019
Just after the declaration of Merit list BHU will announce and organize BLAT counselling 2019 in the first week of June 2019. Students who will meet the cut off the line of BLAT 2019 will register for the law admission counselling of BLAT 2019. The BHU will announce a complete schedule of BLAT counselling 2019. Students will also receive a call letter to attend the counselling process from the university which will include the time of counselling, counselling venue, instructions and, terms of eligibility and all this will be printed on it. Students will have to attend the BLAT counselling 2019 physically along with the mandatory documents which will be checked by the officials at the BLAT counselling venue. Candidates can check the BLAT counselling 2019 process and schedule on the official website of BHU.
FAQs about BLAT 2019
Question: What is the release date for BLAT application form 2019?
Answer: It will be available on the official website with proper notification in the month of January 2019.
Question: What are the other documents necessary to be uploaded online with the application form BLAT 2019?
Answer: You have to upload scanned images of signature, photograph.
Question: Is there any way to submit CET Law application form via offline mode?
Answer: No, form submission will be done through online mode only, no offline mode is available.
Question: If someone has the class 12th result is awaited can he/she apply?
Answer: Yes, you are eligible to apply.
Question: What is the maximum age to apply for 5 years BA LLB course?
Answer: There is no maximum age to apply for 5 year BA LLB course.