BHU LLB Seat Allotment 2019 – The counseling process and subsequent BHU LLB Seat allotment 2019 is organized after the publication of the students’ list of merit by the BHU officials. Admission is carried out through the entrance exam conducted by the individual department/chamber. The student must download the invitation letter from the BHU official website to participate in the counseling process. The student must complete his required options and options via online mode. Thereafter, the students have to contact the place of counseling at the specified date and time for the BHU LLB Seat allotment 2019. Aspirants must present their original proof of documents along with certified photocopies. Places are allocated to students according to their merits, availability of places and filled choices. Below is the list of a number of seats available for the legal programs at BHU during the BHU LLB Seat allotment 2019.
|BA LLB Hons.||60|
BHU LLB Seat allotment 2019: Reservation of Seats
- Applicants fitting to the category of the scheduled caste will receive a reservation of 15% and the scheduled tribe will receive a 7.5% reservation of total seats.
- 27% reservation for OBC category candidates (except under the creamy layer)
- 3% places are earmarked for physically challenged candidates:
- Partially sighted (1%)
- Hearing impaired (1%)
- Orthopedic handicapped (1%)
- 15% of MPE seats are for female candidates. If such seats remain vacant, these are filled by male candidates (general category) on the basis merit.
These applicants must have studied at schools for the blind or at unified schools for the disabled. They must submit a Disability Certificate dispensed by the District CMO using the application form. Such candidates will be examined by a body of physicians established by BHU and, where appropriate, denoted to other acknowledged bodies for this purpose by the Medical Association in accordance with the criteria established by the University.
- 5% excess seats are offered to sons/daughters of the permanent staff of BHU who are presently in operation or throughout the academic session directly prior to the session for which the entrance exam will be held. The applicant has to satisfy the least possible entitlement requirements and declares the same on the application form in the Employee ward category and gets qualified in BA LLB entrance exam
- Places are earmarked for the scheduled caste applicants (15%) and scheduled tribe applicants (7.5%) in the LLB course. Admission to these seats is on the condition that the candidate has passed the qualifying test and has appeared in the entrance test.
- Every SC / ST candidate must provide a copy of the certificate stating that the candidate is a member of the SC / ST community. These certificates must be checked by the competent authorities duly attested.
- Reservations may be made to candidates from other Backward Classes (OBC) in some courses as decided upon by the University after following the Govt. of India reservation guidelines when they are applied.
BHU LLB Seat Allotment 2019: Paid Seats
BHU has provisions for paid seats and these seats are not required and the all-out percentage of such a seat is 15% of the total number of seats in the BHU LLB Seat allotment 2019 process. The admission fee for paid seats is generally greater than the regular seat; this is easy because BHU as the central university only requires a deduction for the total costs for their regular seats. However, for the paid seats, the students have to bear all costs. Candidates, who are willing to take up paid seats irrespective of their rank in the merit list, will have to bear the total expenses and are expected to pay the complete fees.
For few courses, the extra paid seats are envisaged, which may not exceed 15% of the total number of seats. The details will be available at the time of admission from the department concerned. Such a provision for special courses is not available. In addition, it is recommended that applicants request regular contact with the faculty/department in order to know the exact position regarding admission to underpaid seats in the relevant study programs. In some courses, separate messages are sent to the paid seat by the BHU, instead of sending call letters to all of the above candidates according to the index. The paid seating structure of the BHU LLB 2019 will be made available to candidates who will be paid for certain courses at the time of admission.