BHU LLB Cutoff 2019 – BHU LLB 2019 Cutoff is published via the online mode. It is decided by the Banaras Hindu University. The university makes the admissions available in the UG, PG and Diploma/Certificate programs based on this BHU LLB Cut off. The cut off will be unconfined for various courses after effective completion of the entrance exam. BHU LLB Cutoff 2019 will use to pick those eligible candidates. The BHU decides on the minimum qualification marks to be obtained in the entrance exam. The university will finalize the cutoff grades for various courses and also for different categories. For every course, the cut off is circulated distinctly. The BHU LLB cutoff is decided based on multiple factors like:
- The overall number of applicants who applied or the entrance exam
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Number of students who cleared the exam
- A total number of seats available for the academic year.
- Average marks scored by candidates
BHU LLB Cutoff 2019: Category-wise Requirement
|Category||Cut off Rank||Cutoff Marks||Cutoff Rank (Expected)||Cutoff Mark (Expected)|
|Orthopedic Physically Handicapped||15||161||125-140||10-15|
|Visually Impaired (VI)||62||45||25-45||50-70|
|Hearing Impaired (HI)||52||72||80-100||30-40|
BHU LLB Cutoff 2019: Important Points
- The BHU LLB cutoff score can also be based on the candidates ‘ merit list. The BHU LLB 2019 cutoff will be the basis for the admission of candidates to the three-year LLB program offered at the university.
- BHU LLB 2019 cutoff can be obliging in guessing out the minimum scores to be obtained for gaining an LLB seat at Banaras Hindu University.
- Candidates must know that the BHU LLB Cutoff will be different for each category.
- Applicants who meet the BHU LLB Cutoff can take part in the consultation for BHU LLB 2019 admissions at the university.
- With the declaration of the BHU LLB result, the university will subsequently publish the advisory plan and list of qualified candidates for the same. The advice for BHU LLB is prearranged in both online and offline mode. Here the applicants are obliged to register for the consultation by filling out the preferential registration form. On the day of the consultation, the applicants are obliged to be present at this consulting site together with the necessary documents. The seats for the LLB programs are allocated on the basis of the merits of the candidate.
- Applicants wishing to apply for admission in five-year combined legal programs of the BHU must appear in the test and score according to the BLAT Cutoff, which is determined by the Central University after the results declaration. In addition, the university will also publish individual cut-off for each of the categories, which includes General, OBC, SC, St, PWD (visually impaired), PWD (deaf) and employee stations.
- Typically the cutoff mark is the minimum grades that a candidate can secure in the test in order to qualify. And if a student does not reach the Cutoff, then the applicant will be excluded in the merit list. These candidates will not be able to take part in further rounds of the admission procedure
BHU LLB Cutoff 2019: Determining a Candidate’s Cutoff
- Try to get the official answer key and check to see if your answers are correct or not by comparing your answers with BHU LLB key-sheet responses.
- Now the candidate can calculate his expected score by adding 3 marks for each correct answer and deducting 1 mark from each wrong answer.
- Then verify if the computed score is greater than the cutoff of BHU LLB 2019 or not. If it reaches the cutoff, then you are qualified for the admission process.
- Keep in mind that the score calculated using the response key is predictable only. Therefore it is to give you an idea of the expected scores which may go up or down.
Applicants, who appear in the entrance examination, can verify the last rank based on which the admissions are filled. The university will also publish cutoff rank along with the BHU LLB Cutoff 2019. The admissions to the candidates are offered purely on the basis of the cutoff marks and the ranks.