BHU LLB Application Form 2019 – Banaras Hindu University has released the application form for BHU LLB program from 10th February 2019 in online mode. Candidates can fill the application form till 9th March 2019 to pursue LLB (3-year) program from BHU. Candidates to fill the application form have to register themselves by visiting the BHU website. Further, the login credentials will be generated using which the candidates can fill the application form. While filling the application form, candidates have to provide their personal as well as educational details along with the scanned photograph and signature which the candidates have to upload in the prescribed format. Also, remit the application fee of Rs. 600/- which is set for the general and OBC category candidates whereas, those belong to the SC/ST category have to pay the application fee amount of Rs. 300/- in either online or offline mode. However, it is important for all the candidates to scrutinize the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Therefore, those candidates who have not filled the form yet must fill it on a priority basis. Also, read the article meticulously and for more such information, keep tracking our website.
Latest Updates* – The examination conducting authority (BHU) has released the application form from 10th February 2019 and the last date to fill the application form till 9th March 2019. Furthermore, only after the successful submission of the application form, candidates will be able to appear in the exam which will be conducted on 14th May 2019.
BHU LLB Application Form 2019 Dates
The important events and dates related to the BHU LLB 2019 exam have been announced by the exam authority that is BHU. The applicants who have decided to apply for this exam have to first learn about the events and dates related to this entrance test for law and then can start the online registration process. The application dates or BHU LLB important dates 2019 are mentioned below:
|BHU LLB 2019 Events||Dates|
|Start Date of Application form||10th February 2019(Released)|
|End date of Application form||9th March 2019|
|BHU LLB 2019 Exam||14th May 2019|
BHU LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates need to carry the graduation degree from the reputed institute or college or university in the pattern of 10+2+3 and from any stream with the minimum marks of 50% (for general category candidates)
- Further, the OBC candidates need to have obtained 45% of aggregate marks and those belonging to the SC/ST category need 40% marks in graduation to be eligible for applying for BHU LLB 2019 exam
- Above all, there are no age criteria set by the authority, thus the candidates of any age can fill the application form
- The applicants should keep the point in mind that will have to carry the AADHAAR card while filling the BHU LLB Application form 2019 as the details like name, gender, date of birth and Aadhar number are mandatory to mention in the form. If these details are not entered correctly by the applicants, the application will get rejected.
BHU LLB Application Form 2019 Details
BHU LLB Application Form 2019 is accessible to the applicants applying for the exam from the third week of January 2019. The aspirants or the candidates who are interested to complete the online registration for BHU LLB 2019 will have to enter their email address and phone number first to start the process. The applicants will also need to upload the copies of the documents like signature and photograph at the time of filling the BHU LLB application form 2019. Once the details are filled, the candidates will have to make the fee payment for BHU LLB exam through offline or online mode and then check the details carefully before hitting the submit button online. Also, the candidates should remember the point that any error or mistake in the form if detected after the submission will result in the rejection of the application.
The candidates who wish to appear in BHU LLB 2019 exam will have to make the payment of the application fee online or offline. The details of the amount are mentioned below:
|S.No.||Category||BHU LLB Application Fee|
|1.||General or OBC||Rs. 600|
|2.||SC or ST||Rs. 300|
The applicants are free to choose either the online mode or the offline mode to complete the process of depositing BHU LLB application fee 2019.
- For online fee payment of BHU LLB 2019 exam, the applicants need to use their debit card or net banking or credit card as these are the online methods of fee payment.
- For offline fee payment of BHU LLB 2019 exam, the candidates need to arrange for the E-Challan that should be of HDFC bank.
How to fill BHU LLB Application Form 2019
- The applicants need to visit the official website of BHU and then register themselves to access the application form. They need to enter certain details and create login credentials to go through the link and complete the process of online registration.
- The applicants are supposed to deposit the amount of application fee at the time of registration for BHU LLB 2019 exam.
- The applicants are suggested to mention the correct details in the application form that include the name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, address details, mobile number, e-mail id, and other academic information.
- The university will send the login id and password to the applicants on their registered mobile number and email address. Hence, the candidates should enter these details correctly without any error.
- The applicants are supposed to save their login credentials and enter the same at the time of registration. Only after entering username and password, the applicants can access the BHU LLB application form 2019.
- The candidates also need to mention the exam centre name from the given choices, academic details etc.
- Once the details are completely filled, the applicants will have to keep the documents ready for uploading. The scanned images of the signature and photograph are required to be attached online before submitting the application form.
- After uploading the documents, the candidates need to submit the application fee for the BHU LLB exam 2019 through online or offline modes as per the comfort and choice.
- Once the application form is submitted, the candidates are suggested to get the hard copy of BHU LLB application form 2019.
- Note that the candidates should check the mentioned information before clicking the submit button as after submission, they won’t get the opportunity to modify the details and the form will get rejected.
Instructions to be followed while filling up the application form
- Before filling the application form, check the BHU LLB eligibility criteria 2019 to make sure that the applicants fulfill the requirements laid by the conducting authority
- Compile all the significant documents having the personal as well as academic details of the candidates
- Keep the scanned photograph and signature as well
- For making the payment of the application fee in online mode, keep the credit card, debit card or the details of the net banking
- Also, fill the form on the desktop with good internet connection in order to avoid any kind of interruption while filling the form in online mode
- Once the form is submitted successfully, take the print out of the confirmation page
BHU LLB 2019 Exam Centres
While filling up the application form, candidates will be given the choice to select the mode of the examination. Further, if any candidate goes for the paper-based test, he/she can select from 45 test cities which are given in the table. Apart from this, 115 test cities are listed for the candidates to choose as per their preference and convenience as well. Therefore, let’s check out the BHU LLB exam centres 2019 furnished in the table given-below:
For Paper-Based Test
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Madhya Pradesh||Gwalior||Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar|
For Computer-Based Test
|Uttar Pradesh||Meerut||Madhya Pradesh||Sagar|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Naharlagun||Delhi||New Delhi|
|Chattisgarh||Raipur||Bokaro Steel City|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Tirupati|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What a candidate should do if he has not received the Aadhar number but the application for the same is submitted?
Answer: The candidates who are facing this issue will have to enter the Aadhar enrolment number of 14 digits (including slash) that is printed on the Aadhar slip issued by the authority.
Question: What the applicants should do if the Aadhar authentication gets failed while application form submission?
Answer: The applicants need to verify that the details in the form match with that mentioned in the Aadhar card.
Question: How the applicants need to handle the situation if their date of birth is not correct in Aadhar card or if the year of birth is mentioned and not the exact date?
Answer: These candidates need to write an application and request for the correction of the details at Aadhar centre. To fill the form for BHU LLB 2019, the candidates need to mention the request number of 14 digits that is mentioned on the slip of Aadhar.
Question: What should be done by the applicants if their name in Aadhar card is different from school records?
Answer: The candidates are suggested to provide the request of correction at the centre of Aadhar and then fill the BHU LLB application form 2019 by simply entering the 14 digit request number of Aadhar.
Question: How the applicants who belong to the states of Assam or J&K or Meghalaya need to fill the details of Aadhar card in the BHU LLB Application form 2019?
Answer: The applicants who belong to these states will have to enter the details of the Aadhar Card only.
Question: How the applicants from the states of J&K or Assam or Meghalaya with no Aadhar card can register themselves for BHU LLB 2019 exam?
Answer: The candidates who belong to these states and are not carrying the Aadhar Card can mention their passport number, bank account details, ration card number or other Govt. Id card that contains an address of the applicant.
This is all about the BHU LLB Application form 2019. In case, you have any doubt, do not hesitate to convey the same to us.