BHU LLB Application Form 2019 – BHU or Banaras Hindu University is the apex body to organize the BHU LLBB entrance exam for the law aspirants. The release date of BHU LLB application form 2019 will fall in the third week of January 2019 and the candidates can access the same through online mode. This BHU LLB 2019 exam is given by the candidates who aspire to get admission to LLB course which is a three-year programme. The applicants need to submit the application form before the end date which will fall in the last week of February 2019. The applicants who wish to prepare for this entrance test will have to go through the complete process of BHU LLB Application Form 2019 that will include registration procedure, form filling, uploading of documents, submission of application fee etc. After this, they will get the fair idea of submitting the application form online without any error.
The law aspirants who have pulled up their socks to give BHU LLB exam 2019 are suggested to take utmost care while proceeding for the process of online registration. In case, any of the mentioned details like name, DOB, email address, contact number etc is filled incorrectly or found wrong, the application form will be rejected by the authority. Not only this, the applicants who are filling up BHU LLB application form 2019 exam are recommended to read the details of the eligibility criteria before moving ahead to the process of registration. In case the candidate is not found eligible even in the middle of the process of admission, the conducting body has the right to reject the form at any stage.
This article is all about the process of application form filling for BHU LLB 2019 exam, eligibility criteria, important dates, documents required and much more.
BHU LLB Application Form 2019 Dates
The important events and dates related to BHU LLB 2019 exam will be declared by the exam authority that is BHU. The applicants who have decided to apply for this exam will have to first learn about the events and dates related to this entrance test for law and then can start the online registration process. The application dates or BHU LLB important dates 2019 are mentioned below:
|BHU LLB 2019 Events||Dates|
|Start Date of Application form||Third week of January 2019|
|End date of Application form||Last week of February 2019|
|Release date of Admit card||Third week of March 2019|
BHU LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates need to carry the graduation degree from the reputed institute or college or university in the pattern of 10+2+3 and from any stream with the minimum marks of 50%.
- Those who belong to the General category should come under the age criteria of maximum 30 years which means their age should be less than 30 years if they wish to join the 3 year LLB course. For SC, ST or OBC applicants, the relaxation of five years will be given.
- The applicants should keep the point in mind that will have to carry the AADHAAR card while filling the BHU LLB Application form 2019 as the details like name, gender, date of birth and Aadhar number are mandatory to mention in the form. If these details are not entered correctly by the applicants, the application will get rejected.
BHU LLB Application Form 2019 Details
BHU LLB Application Form 2019 is accessible to the applicants applying for the exam from the third week of January 2019. The aspirants or the candidates who are interested to complete the online registration for BHU LLB 2019 will have to enter their email address and phone number first to start the process. The applicants will also need to upload the copies of the documents like signature and photograph at the time of filling the BHU LLB application form 2019. Once the details are filled, the candidates will have to make the fee payment for BHU LLB exam through offline or online mode and then check the details carefully before hitting the submit button online. Also, the candidates should remember the point that any error or mistake in the form if detected after the submission will result into the rejection of the application.
The candidates who wish to appear in BHU LLB 2019 exam will have to make the payment of the application fee online or offline. The details of the amount are mentioned below:
|S.No.||Category||BHU LLB Application Fee|
|1.||General or OBC||Rs. 500|
|2.||SC or ST||Rs. 250|
The applicants are free to choose either the online mode or the offline mode to complete the process of depositing BHU LLB application fee 2019.
- For online fee payment of BHU LLB 2019 exam, the applicants need to use their debit card or net banking or credit card as these are the online methods of fee payment.
- For offline fee payment of BHU LLB 2019 exam, the candidates need to arrange for the E-Challan that should be of HDFC bank.
How to fill BHU LLB Application Form 2019
- The applicants need to visit the official website of BHU and then register themselves to access the application form. They need to enter certain details and create login credentials to go through the link and complete the process of online registration.
- The applicants are supposed to deposit the amount of application fee at the time of registration for BHU LLB 2019 exam.
- The applicants are suggested to mention the correct details in the application form that include name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, address details, mobile number, e-mail id and other academic information.
- The university will send the login id and password to the applicants on their registered mobile number and email address. Hence, the candidates should enter these details correctly without any error.
- The applicants are supposed to save their login credentials and enter the same at the time of registration. Only after entering username and password, the applicants can access the BHU LLB application form 2019.
- The candidates also need to mention the exam centre name from the given choices, academic details etc.
- Once the details are completely filled, the applicants will have to keep the documents ready for uploading. The scanned images of the signature and photograph are required to be attached online before submitting the application form.
- After uploading the documents, the candidates need to submit the application fee for the BHU LLB exam 2019 through online or offline modes as per the comfort and choice.
- Once the application form is submitted, the candidates are suggested to get the hard copy of BHU LLB application form 2019.
- Note that the candidates should check the mentioned information before clicking the submit button as after submission, they won’t get the opportunity to modify the details and the form will get rejected.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What a candidate should do if he has not received the Aadhar number but the application for the same is submitted?
Answer: The candidates who are facing this issue will have to enter the Aadhar enrolment number of 14 digits (including slash) that is printed on the Aadhar slip issued by the authority.
Question: What the applicants should do if the Aadhar authentication gets failed while application form submission?
Answer: The applicants need to verify that the details in the form match with that mentioned in Aadhar card.
Question: How the applicants need to handle the situation if their date of birth is not correct in Aadhar card or if the year of birth is mentioned and not the exact date?
Answer: These candidates need to write an application and request for the correction of the details at Aadhar centre. To fill the form for BHU LLB 2019, the candidates need to mention the request number of 14 digits that is mentioned on the slip of Aadhar.
Question: What should be done by the applicants if their name in Aadhar card is different from school records?
Answer: The candidates are suggested to provide the request of correction at the centre of Aadhar and then fill the BHU LLB application form 2019 by simply entering the 14 digit request number of Aadhar.
Question: How the applicants who belong to the states of Assam or J&K or Meghalaya need to fill the details of Aadhar card in the BHU LLB Application form 2019?
Answer: The applicants who belong to these states will have to enter the details of the Aadhar Card only.
Question: How the applicants from the states of J&K or Assam or Meghalaya with no Aadhar card can register themselves for BHU LLB 2019 exam?
Answer: The candidates who belong to these states and are not carrying the Aadhar Card can mention their passport number, bank account details, ration card number or other Govt. Id card that contains an address of the applicant.
This is all about the BHU LLB Application form 2019. In case, you have any doubt, do not hesitate to convey the same to us.