BHU LLB 2019 – Banaras Hindu University has declared the BHU LLB Result 2019 on 16 June 2019. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their result on the official website and on this page as well. A link has been posted on this page to check the same. As the name suggests, BHU LLB 2019 is a Law entrance test organized by Banaras Hindu University. Pundit Madan Mohan Malaviya had started this university in the year 1916. BHU LLB 2019 is a university level examination organized every year for law aspirants to take admission in LLB course. BHU manages law entrance exams like Undergraduate Entrance Test for the law (UET law) and Postgraduate Entrance Test for the law (PET law) to give admission in its law courses. Formerly BHU entrance exam for Law was conducted separately but now it has been amalgamated with UET & PET exam. In this blog, students will check the details about the application form, dates, eligibility, pattern, etc. of BHU Law Entrance 2019.
Latest Update: BHU has declared the result of LLB entrance exam on 16 June 2019, the candidates can check the same by clicking the link given below:
BHU LLB Important Dates 2019
BHU, the conducting authority of BHU LLB has released the updated important dates as given below:
|BHU UET Events 2019||Important Dates (Announced)|
|Releasing date of UET application form||10th February’ 19|
|Last date of application form submission||9th March’19|
|Date of release of admit card||March’ 19|
|Date of UET Exam 2019||16th May 19 (for 5-year LLB program) and 14th May 2019 (for 3-year LLB Program)|
|Declaration of UET exam result 2019||16 June 2019 (Declared)|
|Date of UET Counselling starts||June 2019|
BHU LLB Application Form 2019
Students must find below-mentioned instructions while filling the BHU LLB application form 2019:
- The application form of BHU LLB 2019 was available only on the official website of BHU (online only).
- Every student must remember that Aadhar card is mandatory to fill the BHU LLB application form 2019 except for J&K, Assam & Meghalaya belonging students.
- In the application form of BHU LLB students will have to fill their personal, academic & communication details.
- Students must upload the passport size photograph scanned image in JPEG format while submitting the BHU LLB application form 2019. Image size should not exceed 100 KB.
- Students will also have to sign on a white sheet using blue/black pen and then click its photograph and then upload their scanned signature image on the online website while filling the form.
- No hard copy of form and application fees will be accepted at the physical office of BHU. The only online application is valid.
BHU LLB Application Fee 2019
- General students will have to pay Rs. 500 and SC/ST students have to pay Rs. 250 as an application fee.
- A student can pay the fee via both the modes i.e. online (credit card/internet banking) or offline mode (bank challan)
- Online payment should be done using net banking, credit card, and debit card.
- In the offline mode, students may also pay through Bank Challan of HDFC bank.
Eligibility Criteria for BHU LLB 2019
Before filling online forms students will have to see the BHU LLB eligibility criteria 2019 below:
Eligibility for LLB (Hons.):
- Qualifying Exam: Students will have to qualify B.Sc., BA, B.Com & equivalent exam from any recognized university and college.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit for LLB: Only those students can apply who are born on or after 1st July 1987.
Eligibility for BA LLB (Hons.):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates passed or appearing in the 10+2 exams are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum 50% marks for general, 45% for OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit for BA LLB: General students must be born on or after 1st July 1997 and 1st July 1995 for reserved categories.
Eligibility for LLM:
- Qualifying Exam: Students will have to hold a 3 year or 5 year LLB degree from any recognized university or college of India.
- Minimum Marks: Students will have to obtain minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
BHU LLB Exam Pattern 2019
A student may check the exam pattern of BHU LLB 2019 program right beneath.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode (offline mode).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain objective type question/ MCQs.
- Language: The medium of question paper will be bilingual i.e. English or Hindi languages.
- Total Marks: Total 450 questions will be asked on the exam
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be given for each right answer given.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer as negative marking.
BHU LLB Syllabus 2019
- For UG and PG law courses Syllabus will be different.
- For UG law courses, the syllabus will contain topics like Current Affairs, General Awareness, Aptitude & Mental Ability, and Common Legal Knowledge, etc.
- For PG law course, some of the other law subjects comprise of Jurisprudence, Law of Torts, Constitutional Law, Law of Contract, Public International Law, Law of Crimes, Muslim Law & Hindu Law, Indian Evidence Act, Environmental Law, etc.
Vital Preparation Tips for BHU LLB 2019
- First of all, the student should go through with the given syllabus.
- Prepare an appropriate time-table and devote equal time to each section.
- Try to solve as many as sample papers and previous year question papers.
- Try to eat healthy food and take proper rest.
- Walk and meditation will increase your remembrance power.
BHU LLB Admit Card 2019
- The admit card will be released in the 1st week before the BHU LLB 2019. Students will have to enter their unique registration ID on the official website and download the admit card.
- The university will also send an email and SMS notification as soon BHU LLB admit card 2019 will be uploaded to BHU Students have to paste a passport size photo in the given space of the admit card and self-attest it.
BHU LLB Result 2019
- The result is declared within one month after BHU LLB 2019 entrance test get over. Students will be able to check the BHU Law Result 2019 through the official website of BHU.
- BHU Law result 2019 will contain the marks secured by the student, his/her overall merit, and merit within the applied category. An official Email or SMS will also be sent to the student regarding declaration of result 2019.
BHU LLB Counselling 2019
- Counselling process will be prepared after the release of merit list of the students. Admission will be done by the admission boards of the respective department/chamber.
- The student will have to download the call letter through the official website of BHU to take part in the counselling process. The student is required to fill their required options and choices via online mode.
- After that, students have to report at the counselling venue on given date and time. Aspirants are required to carry their original credentials along with attested photocopies. Seats will be allotted to students as per their merit, availability of seats and filled choices.
For all such questions and doubts about BHU Law Entrance 2019, you can freely write in the below comment box.