AP LAWCET Result 2019 will be declared in the 2nd week of May 2019 by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu. The applicants can simply visit the web portal of the university to get the access of AP LAWCET Result 2019. To download the same, the candidates need to login the account by entering the credentials generated at the time of application form filling. AP LAWCET Result 2019 will be published online and contain the marks of the candidates and their qualifying status. The information like roll number of the candidates, registration number and father’s name will be highlighted in the result. Those who have given the exam for AP LAWCET 2019 will have the right to see their result online and check the status. The answer key will be released first and after that the authority will publish the result.
This article is all about the AP LAWCET Result 2019, related events and dates, process to successfully download the result, what next after the result declaration, scorecard details and much more. The applicants are advised to go through the content thoroughly and learn everything about AP LAWCET Result 2019.
Important Dates: AP LAWCET Result 2019
The below given events and dates are tentative and the authority will announce the actual date for AP LAWCET Result 2019 on its website that will be uploaded here. The applicants need to make note of the events in order to track their schedule and avoid any last moment hassle.
Issuance of AP LAWCET Admit card
Second week of April 2019
AP LAWCET 2019 examination
Third week of April 2019
Result declaration for AP LAWCET 2019
Second week of May 2019
How to Check AP LAWCET Result 2019?
The candidates who have appeared in the exam of AP LAWCET 2019 should be aware of the steps that are needed to download the result online. The applicants who will qualify the written exam of AP LAWCET will get the chance to pursue various law courses from the university. The below mentioned points will give them the clarity on accessing the AP LAWCET Result 2019:
- The candidates will have to go to the website of the university and enter their login credentials to get the link for AP LAWCET 2018 Result.
- Once the account will be opened, the applicants need to mention their roll number provided by the authority in the given space and tap on the Submit tab.
- The result will be displayed in the form of PDF where the applicants can see their marks and also the status of their qualification in the exam.
- The candidates are supposed to check their names in the sheet of the result and check their marks in the AP LAWCET exam 2019.
- Note that the authority will not send the hard copy of the result to the candidates through post or some other mode.
How to Check AP LAWCET Scorecard 2019?
The candidates can also get the access of the result for AP LAWCET exam 2019 on the web portal of the authority. All they need to do is to visit the official website of the university and tap on the given link for AP LAWCET scorecard 2019. The schedule for the same will be provided online. Read the steps given below to download the score card online:
- The candidates will have to go to the university portal and login the account through login credentials.
- There will be the link for AP LAWCET Score card 2019 that the applicants need to click.
- The applicants need to mention their roll number in the given field.
- The score card will be in the format of PDF that contains the marks and the status of qualification of the candidates.
- The applicants are supposed to download the score card and save it for further use.
- They can also take the print out of the score card for further process.
Important Facts about AP LAWCET Result 2019
- AP LAWCET result 2019 will be based on the scores of the candidates in the exam.
- The selection of the applicants will be made on the grounds of their total score and the ranking in the merit list.
- Note that the candidates need to attain the cut off marks or qualifying score to get selected for admission in various law programmes.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu is the leading authority to announce the AP LAWCET Result 2019 via online mode.
- To download the result, the applicants need to login their accounts that were created during online registration.
- Once the result will be announced by the authority officially, it won’t get altered at any circumstances, though the candidates can apply for re verification.
- The admission in the law programmes of 3 years and 5 years will be given on the grounds of the candidates score in AP LAWCET Result 2019.
What next after AP LAWCET Result 2019?
- Once the result of AP LAWCET 2019 will be out and the applicants will download it online, the procedure of counseling will take place.
- For this, the applicants who have qualified the written exam will be given the opportunity to appear for counseling and seat allotment.
- The authority will send the details of counseling like time, date, place and documentation on the registered email id of the candidates.
- The applicants will have to present on the day of AP LAWCET counseling 2019 for the final allotment of the seat.
This is all about the details related to AP LAWCET Result 2019. For any further doubt, write to us.