AP LAWCET exam pattern 2019 will be prescribed by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur that works on behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. This AP LAWCET or Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test will be organized by the university with a purpose to provide admission in various law programmes of 3 years and 5 years. It is beneficial for the candidates to know about the exam pattern and the syllabus of AP LAWCET exam before starting their preparation. With this, the aspirants will be able to learn about the types of questions that may come in the exam, related topics and subjects, mode of exam, the time duration of the paper, marking scheme and negative marking if any. Note that all the interested candidates will have to go through the AP LAWCET exam pattern 2019 as set by the university and then proceed ahead for preparations.
This article will discuss the detailed AP LAWCET exam pattern 2019 that contains number and types of questions, mode of exam, medium of the exam, marking criteria, duration of the exam and also the syllabus that contains the topics and subjects that will come in the exam.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern 2019 Details
All the aspirants who have filled the application form for AP LAWCET 2019 and downloaded their admit card successfully need to now understand about the layout of the exam. The details of the AP LAWCET exam pattern 2019 is mentioned below. Let’s have a look:
- Mode of Exam: This law entrance test will be held via online mode.
- Medium of the Exam: The medium of AP LAWCET 2019 exam will be English and Telugu.
- Time duration: The candidates will be allotted 90 minutes to finish the online test and they will have to complete the paper within this stipulated time only as no extra time will be given at any circumstances.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total 120 questions in the paper.
- Types of Question: All the questions in the exam will be multiple choice or Objective type.
- Marking Scheme: In case the candidates give the right answer, they will be awarded one mark.
- Negative Marking: The candidates need not get worried about the deduction in marks as there will not be any clause of negative marking in the paper.
|Parts||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part B||Current Affairs||30||30|
Aptitude for the Study
AP LAWCET Syllabus 2019
Before starting their preparation for the AP LAWCET exam, the applicants must be aware of the topics and subjects that will be covered in the exam and this is called the syllabus.
- The candidates must apprehend the significance of the AP LAWCET syllabus 2019 else they won’t be able to prepare properly for the exam.
- The candidates must read the detailed syllabus and never leave even a single topic while preparing for the exam.
- The previous year sample papers can also be checked to apprehend the topics and subjects that may come in AP LAWCET 2019 exam.
- The candidates must note that the syllabus for law courses of 3 years and 5 years will be the same.
The subjects and the topics that will be covered in the exam are given below.
General Knowledge and Mental ability
- In this section, the applicants’ general knowledge skills will be tested and the questions will come from the same topic.
- In this part of the paper, questions from both the General Knowledge and Static Knowledge will come.
- The candidates are supposed to prepare about the subjects like History, Geography, Civics, new Appointments, Trade, Indian Constitution, terminologies etc.
- The current affairs will include what is happening all around in the country as well as outside the country.
- The candidates may face the questions on the topics like presidency, countries, Unions, who’s who, Chairmanship, Music and much more.
- In this part of the paper, the authority will assess the law sills and interest of the candidates.
- The topics from where the questions may come in this section of Legal Aptitude include Legal terms, Polity, Law of Crimes, Indian Constitution, Intellectual Property Rights, Strict liability etc.
General Preparation Tips: AP LAWCET Exam Pattern 2019
- Make an organized study plan for the preparation of AP LAWCET exam as per their exam pattern and syllabus.
- Ensure that you are well aware of the AP LAWCET exam pattern 2019 before beginning the preparation.
- Cover all the topics that are in the syllabus.
- Try to solve the sample papers to attain good speed and accuracy in the exam.
- Refer to the best study material in the market.
- Never leave the tough topics as the questions may come from there also.
- Make notes while preparing in order to recall whatever you study.
- Do not take much stress and do some yoga to calm your mind and body.
Hope you get the clear picture of AP LAWCET exam pattern 2019. Simply get in touch with us in case of any further doubt.