AP LAWCET Exam centers 2019 – The University of Andhra Pradesh will publish the AP LAWCET Exam centers 2019. The test centers are the list of cities where AP LAWCET 2019 will be carried out. AP LAWCET exam centers 2018 provide an overview of the test centers by the list in this article. Candidates must select their preferred AP LAWCET exam centers before the university definitively assigns the centers to the candidates. In addition, candidates should also note that under no circumstances will the assignment of the test centers to candidates be changed. Candidates wishing to apply for admission under the Integrated Three-Year and Five-Year Integrated Law Program will find here all the details of the AP LAWCET Exam centers 2019.
AP LAWCET Exam Centers 2019: Test Cities
The exam is organized in different cities of the state. Examination centers are allocated according to the choices and availability of places. The authority may carry out the AP LAWCET examination below
Do’s and Don’ts in AP LAWCET Exam Centers 2019
- The AP LAWCET letter and other necessary documents must be submitted on the exam day.
- Applicants should reach 30 minutes before the specified time.
- The exam room will be opened at least 30 minutes earlier the start of the exam to allow check-in. Extensive attendance AP LAWCET Exam centers 2019 may involve extra time for check-in of candidates. Once the check-in procedures and verbal guidelines will be completed and then the exam will commence.
- Anyone registering 30 minutes after the start of the exam may not enter the exam hall.
- Candidates must carry a ballpoint pen to the examination hall.
- Biometric data (left thumbprint) is recorded at the test site.
- Stationary items such as text material (printed or in writing), paper pieces, geometry/pencil box, plastic bag, log table calculator, scale, writing pad are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Devices such as USB sticks, electronic pens/scanners, mobile phones, Bluetooth earphones, microphones, pagers, health bands should not be worn in the exam center.
- Other items such as wallets, goggles, handbags, hairpins, hairbands, belts, caps, watches and cameras are not allowed in the exam center.
- Any food is not permissible in the test center.
- All ornaments such as ring, jewelry, nose pin, chain/necklace, lockets, badge, and brooch will be checked carefully.
- It is recommended to wear light colored clothes with half sleeves and open sandals instead of shoes.
- Candidates who wish to wear a normal/religious dress on the day of the exam must report to the examination center for the proper examination at least 10 minutes before the closing date.
- Any candidate reporting unfair means will be excluded from the exam.
- Candidates may not appear in the exam without a center ticket.
- Candidates should bring a blue or black ballpoint pen to mark their answers.
- Candidates note that the ticket is not transferable.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates are required to verify if the exam center is printed as per their preference.
- If any mistakes are found in the ticket, they should contact the officials immediately.
- Candidates with a damaged center ticket may not appear for examination.
- Before leaving the exam center, students must hand over their OMR sheet to the supervisor and candidates can take the questionnaire with
- Directions indicating the location of the examination room (s) must be placed on notice boards and give the receptionist clear instructions so that the candidates arriving at the main entrance can immediately ascertain the location of the examination room.
- Occasionally candidates who require additional assistance in the form of appropriate adjustments during their examination in the AP LAWCET Exam centers 2019, all such requests for appropriate adjustments will be reviewed by the AP LAWCET Committee prior to the exam.
This is all about the exam centers of AP LAWCET 2019. Stay tuned to receive more updates about the exam.