AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2019 will be specified by SriKrishnadevaraya University which works on behalf of APSCHE or Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The aspirants who are interested to take part in the admission process of various law courses that will be of 3 years and 5 years from the university will have to go through certain minimum requirements set by the authority. These conditions will be related to the minimum age, percentage or marks in the qualifying exam and educational qualification. Such norms will be called as AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2019. It is highly important for all the applicants to first verify the eligibility criteria for AP LAWCET exam 2019 and then move ahead to complete the application process for this law entrance exam.
The eligibility conditions for 3 years and 5 years law courses will not be the same and the authority specify the requirements separately. In this article, the candidates will get clarity on AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2019, its significance, important points to remember about the same and much more.
Detailed Information about AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The fact cannot be denied that the eligibility requirements are the first step in selecting for the admission process of AP LAWCET 2019. This is because only those candidates who are found eligible as per the conditions set by the university will be able to apply for this law exam.
- In case the candidates fail to meet even a single condition of eligibility as laid down by the authority, they won’t be allowed to proceed further in the admission process of the law courses.
- Those who ignore the eligibility requirements and complete the application process online for AP LAWCET 2019 may face the rejection of the form owing to their ineligibility to appear in this exam.
- Note that there will not be any provision of fee refund in the cases of application rejection by the university.
Let’s discourse about AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2019 for 3 years and 5-year law programmes separately:
For Law Course of 3-year
The candidates who are willing to get admissions in the law course of three-year and want to apply for the AP LAWCET exam 2019 will have to fulfill the for AP LAWCET eligibility criteria as given below:
- The applicants are supposed to have completed the Graduation in the format of 10+2+3 from some reputed university or any other equivalent exam from acclaimed university or college with the minimum aggregate score of 45%
- In case the applicants fail to obtain the minimum marks of 45% marks in their Graduation, they will have to possess any other additional degree of Graduation or Post Graduation with at least 45% score in aggregate.
- The candidates need to be Indian national and need to meet the local or non-local requirements of status as provided by the university in various educational institutions of Andhra Pradesh.
For Integrated Law Course of 5-year
The applicants who are ready to take part in the admission procedure of integrated law curse of five-year will have to fulfill all the specified conditions under for AP LAWCET eligibility criteria 2019 as given below:
- The applicants need to clear the intermediate exam of 2 years with at least 45% score in total from reputed college or institution or must have passed any other equivalent exam from the institute or university that is recognized by Andhra Pradesh Board.
- The applicants need to be Indian nationals and are supposed to meet the local or non-local conditions as given by educational institutions in AP state.
In case, the applicants meet all the above-given conditions that come under the eligibility criteria for AP LAWCET 2019, they can apply for the law courses of 3 years and 5 years and appear for the exam. Those who do not fulfill any of these requirements cannot proceed ahead for the admission process of these law courses and if they still do so, their candidature will get canceled by the university at any stage of admission process.
Age Limit: AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The applicants need to remember the fact that the university has not set any age limit to apply for AP LAWCET 2019 and this is as per the order from the Supreme Court.
Significance of AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates who are aspiring to take admission in the law programmes of 5 years and 3 years will have to go through the detailed eligibility requirements mentioned by the authority.
- Those who find it useless and directly fill the application form will have to face the consequences at any stage of admission procedure.
- It is highly important for the candidates to read the AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2019 carefully and know whether they can apply for the programmes or not.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the applicants at any point of time during the admission process if they are found ineligible as per the norms specified by the university.
- The eligibility criteria include qualification requirements, percentage of marks in the qualifying exam and age bar which act as the first step of selecting for AP LAWCET 2019.
Important Points to Remember: AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The eligibility conditions for AP LAWCET 2019will be set by Sri Krishnadevaraya University that works for Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education or APSCHE.
- All the applicants who are interested to apply for AP LAWCET 2019 exam will have to discover about the eligibility norms for the admission in 3 year and 5 years law courses.
- Those who fail to appear in AP LAWCET 2019 exam will not be provided other opportunity to take part in the admission process of the year 2019.
This is all about the detailed overview of AP LAWCET eligibility criteria 2019. In case of any query, feel free to connect with us.