AP LAWCET Counselling 2019 will take place in September- October 2019 and Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu will take the accountability of organizing the process of counselling for the candidates who will be shortlisted after the written test of AP LAWCET 2019. Once the result for the online test will be out, the candidates who find their names in the merit list will have to appear for the round of counselling to get admission in the law courses of 3 years and 5 years. The university will organize the AP LAWCET Counselling 2019 via online mode. Only those applicants will be given call letters by the authority will have achieved qualifying marks in the written exam. The merit list will be released after the result declaration and the candidates will be offered the seats as per their ranking in the list.
The details of the counseling like date, timing, venue and important documents will be mentioned in the call letter that the authority will send on the registered email ids of the candidates. This article will discuss the complete process of AP LAWCET Counselling 2019, necessary points to remember about the counselling procedure and the list of the documents that the applicants need to carry for verification.
AP LAWCET Counselling 2019 – Process Details
As per the laid down process of AP LAWCET counselling 2019 by the university, the applicants need to furnish the documents for verification purpose. The applicants must ensure the submission of the required documents before the deadline else the window for verification will be closed. Once the documents are submitted, the university will publish the first list of admission. The candidates who find their names in the list need to move ahead for the final step of admission and that will be the counselling fee payment. The allotment of seats will depend upon their availability in the particular course of law.
The applicants who have cleared the AP LAWCET 2019 exam and are ready to proceed for AP LAWCET Counselling 2019 are supposed to go through the below-given process:
- Visit the web portal of the university and tap on the link for AP LAWCET Counselling 2019.
- The applicants will have to first do online registration in order to get the access of the link for counselling procedure.
- The details like name, date of birth, roll number and password need to be entered online.
- The candidates will have to make the payment of counselling fee after entering the details else the registration process for AP LAWCET Counselling 2019 will not be completed.
- The General candidates need to pay the fee amount of Rs 1000/- and SC and ST candidates need to make the payment of Rs 500/- as counselling fee.
- The applicants need to remember that the counselling fee will be non-transferable and non-refundable.
- There will be the list of colleges online and the candidates need to choose the college of their choice by simply tapping on the same.
- Once the applicants choose the seat offered by the authority, they will have to make the fee payment to lock the seat.
- Once the overall procedure for AP LAWCET Counselling 2019 gets completed, the authority will intimate the candidates about the final seal allotment through SMS on the given contact number.
AP LAWCET Counselling 2019 – Necessary Documents Required
The applicants need to bring the certain documents at the centers for the purpose of verification. This is the most important step in the process of counselling. Those who fail to provide the below mentioned list of documents to the authority need to face the rejection from the admission in law courses.
- Class X and class XII mark sheets
- Call Letter for AP LAWCET Counselling 2019
- AP LAWCET admit card 2019
- Caste Certificate in case of the candidates who come under the reserved category of SC or ST or OBC.
- Medical Certificate in case of the candidates with category of physically handicapped.
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Certificate of class 10th as proof for Date of Birth
AP LAWCET Counselling 2019: Document Verification Centers
To verify the above list of documents during the process of counselling, the candidates need to appear to certain centers and submit the same.
- Note that except this step, everything will be online in case of AP LAWCET counselling 2019
- The candidates need to be aware of the regions where they will have to visit for the purpose of document verification. These centers are given below:
|Sri Krishnadevaraya University||Ananthapuramu|
|Andhra University, Counselling Center||Vishakhapatnam|
|SV University (Old MBA building)||Tirupati|
|Acharya Nagarjuna University||Guntur|
Important Facts about AP LAWCET Counselling 2019
- The applicants need to remember the fact that the documents will be scrutinized by the authority.
- In case of any mismatch between the provided details with the documents, the admission of the candidates will be cancelled.
- The applicants who appear in the round one of AP LAWCET counselling 2019 will not be further allowed to participate in other rounds.
- The allotment of seats will be merit-based.
- The seats allotted to the candidates in round two of AP LAWCET counselling will be the final one.
- After the final seat allotment, the applicants are supposed to report the given college on the specified date and time else the admission of the candidates will be cancelled.
- The applicants need to be quite sincere about the document verification process and bring all the specified documents at the center for verification purpose.
- The authority will release the rank list and the candidates will get the seats in the counselling round on the grounds of their merit and the availability of the seats.
This is the detailed information on AP LAWCET counselling 2019 procedure. The applicants who are selected in the law entrance exam need to read the counselling process carefully and connect with us in case of any doubt.