AP LAWCET Application Form 2019 – Application forms are available from 16 March 2019 and will be available till 24 April 2019. The joint entrance test of Andhra Pradesh is organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, on behalf of APSCHE. AP LAWCET is an entrance exam conducted at the state level, which offers admission to 3 and 5 year LLB courses. The AP LAWCET Application Form 2019 will be available on the official website on the APSCHE. After reading the information booklet, applicants can fill out the application form of AP LAWCET carefully. Applicants can fill out the application form via the online mode. Applicants must submit the completed application form prior to the last date, i.e. 24 April 2019. Applicants must fill in the basic information and qualification particulars in the application form. You may also have to upload the photo and signature.
Note: Online Application of AP LAWCET 2019 has been released from 16 March 2019. Candidates can submit their applications till 24 April 2019.
Click Here to fill the Application form
AP LAWCET Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Online Accessibility of application form||16 March 2019 (Released)|
|Last date to submit without the payment of late submission fee||24 April 2019|
|Last date to submitApplication form with INR 500 late fee||26 April 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||1 May 2019|
|Date of final examination AP LAWCET 2019||6th May 19(Announced)|
AP LAWCET Application Form 2019: How to Apply?
- Visit the official web portal of APLAWCET 2019
- Select the ‘Apply Online’ link available on the homepage
- Pay the prescribed application fee through online mode using Credit/ debit card/ Net-banking, etc.
- Complete all the information on the application form like the Candidate’s particulars, Educational Details, uploading of required documents, etc.
- Finally after verification click on ‘Submit’ button.
AP LAWCET Application Form 2019: Fee
A fixed fee must be paid by the applicant in accordance with its category before starting the registration process.
|3 year- AP LAWCET||INR 750|
|5 year- AP LAWCET||INR 750|
AP LAWCET Application Form 2019: General Instructions
The board will not hold any responsibility if a candidate fails to submit the application form within the specified date and time for reason of any kind.
The Joint Entrance Examination Board holds the right to cancel the application at any phase, if.
- The registration form is unfinished.
- The applicant does not meet the given eligibility norms.
- Incorrect or incorrect information has been provided.
Any change, including the community status or category, may not be made in the completed application as soon as it is submitted to the officials. No communication relating to this will be encouraged.
For corrections in the application form of AP LAWCET, a one-time setup is provided. Applicants can make only a few corrections via the online mode and others by sending a written request to the organizer.
Information that cannot be updated by the applicants, but a written request by e-mail with valid accompanying documents to the Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org can be made.
The source for updating the registration form for AP LAWCET 2019 is the online mode. Get the form and fill it in before the deadline mentioned on the official site. It is possible to accept the forms that are completely filled with details such as personal data such as address and other information in the registration form. The filling of the registration form is complete only after uploading the scanned images, signature.
- Provide only authentic information in the application form.
- Upload highly scanned images of the most recent photo of the candidate.
- Follow the Recommendations for the photo and the signature as specified in the registration form
- The completed application fee can be submitted to the officials both in online or offline mode.
This is all about the application form of AP LAWCET 2019. Stay tuned for more updates.