AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019 will be issued by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu in the 3rdweek of April 2019. This university will take the onus of conducting AP LAWCET 2019 exam and manage every related event on behalf of APSCHE. The candidates will get the admit card or hall ticket of this law entrance test through online mode. This is the most important document that the candidates need to carry on the examination day and it also contains various significant details like name of the applicant, examination venue details, timing, photograph, roll number and much more. On the back side of the AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019, the applicants will get certain instructions and guidelines about the examination that they need to follow stringently without fail. One photo id proof is also required along with the admit card on the day of AP LAWCET exam else the entry of the candidates will be restricted.
This article will give you clarifications on AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019, how to download the same, schedule of the related events, instructions to follow on the day of the exam, details mentioned on the admit card etc.
AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019 Important Dates
The candidates who have applied for AP LAWCET 2019 exam and submitted the fee amount are supposed to know about the schedule of the admit card issuance and the main examination date. This will be possible when they keep the record of the events and dates as prescribed by the university. The below-given table consists of the important dates pertaining to AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019:
|Issuance of AP LAWCET Admit Card||Second week of April 2019|
|AP LAWCET exam 2019||Third week of April 2019|
How to Download AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019?
It is the mandate from the authority for the applicants to bring the admit card on the examination date else they won’t be able to sit in the examination hall. For this, the applicants will have to learn step by step process of downloading the AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019 as mentioned below:
- The candidates are supposed to visit the website of the university and enter the login credentials to get the access of admit card link.
- Once they mention the login details, the option of download AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Then the applicants need to tap on the same and download the admit card.
- The applicants are supposed to verify the information on the admit card.
- In case of any mistake or discrepancy, they need to get it corrected from the concerned authorities of the university.
- The applicants are suggested to take the hard copy of the admit card for further use.
AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019 Details Mentioned
Name of the candidate: The candidates’ name will be mentioned on the admit card and will be the same as given in the application form for AP LAWCET 2019.
- Date of Birth: The applicants’ date of birth will be there that should match with that in class 10th certificate.
- Roll Number: The roll number of the applicants will be there as provided by the university.
- Father’s Name: The name of the applicants’ father will be written on the admit card and will be the same as in the application form.
- Mother’s Name: The mother’s name will also be present on the hall ticket.
- Date of Examination: The exact date of the AP LAWCET 2019 exam will be clearly mentioned on the admit card.
- Timing of Exam: The timing at which the exam will take place is also there on the admit card.
- Test Centre Name: The name and address of the examination centre where the applicants will have to appear on the examination day will also be mentioned on the admit card.
- Reporting Time: The authority will also provide the time on which the applicants will have to report the centre.
- Application Number: The application number will also be there on the admit card that was generated at the time of application form filling process for AP LAWCET 2019.
- Course Applied for: This contains the type of law course the applicants have applied for.
- Category: The category of the applicants like SC or OBC or ST or General will also be there.
- Photograph: The photograph of the applicants will also be affixed on the admit card and will be the same provided by the candidates during the application process.
AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019 Test Centers
AP LAWCET 2019 exam will be held in various cities as specified by Sri Krishnadevaraya University. The name of the exam centers are:
AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019 Important Instructions:
- The candidates will have to bring the admit card and id proof on the day of AP LAWCET exam.
- Those who fail to provide these documents to the invigilator will get disqualified from appearing in AP LAWCET 2019 exam.
- The applicants need to verify the information given on the admit card right like name, DOB, roll number, address, exam centre, date, timing, application number, father’s name, mother’s name, registration number etc.
- In case of any error in spelling or other discrepancies in the mentioned details on the admit card, the applicants need to get in touch with the officials at the university and rectify the error before the examination date.
- Without admit card and valid photo id proof, no applicants can enter the examination room and appear for the test.
- The candidates are also recommended to take the hard copy of the admit card or hall ticket for AP LAWCET 2019 to bring the same on the date of exam. For this they need to retain the copies with them for future use also.
- The candidates need to remember the fact that authority will not allow them to make use of cell phones, pagers, calculators or other electronic devices inside the examination hall.
- In case the candidates will be caught in any illicit activities like cheating inside the examination room, the invigilator will not permit them to continue the paper.
- The applicants must read all the given instructions and guidelines in the admit card and follow the same inside the test room.
Here ends the discussions about AP LAWCET admit card 2019. If you have any doubt regarding this content, simply get in touch with us.