AMU BA LLB Exam Pattern 2019 – Aligarh Muslim University will publicize the AMU BA LLB Exam pattern 2019 along with the publication of the application form in the first week of February 2019. The AMU BA LLB Exam pattern 2019 gives a summary of important aspects of the legal entrance exam. Candidates concerned about the AMU BA LLB exam should understand the AMU BA LLB exam curriculum, which will provide valued data on the type of the exam, a total number of questions, topics to be covered, total grades to be scored, examination venues, exam time slot, and duration, etc. Applicants must aware that the information given here is preliminary and based on previous year’s data. It may subject to change as per the official notification from the AMU.
AMU BA LLB Exam Pattern 2019: Overview
- Exam Mode: Offline mode or paper and pen-based
- Examination Medium: English
- Time of the Exam: 15.00 to 17.00
- Duration of the Test: 2 hours
- Total number of Questions: 85 questions 75 objective type questions and 10 short answers question
- Overall Score: 100
|Type of Questions||Objective||Subjective||Total|
|Number of Questions||75||10||85|
AMU BA LLB Exam Pattern 2019: Syllabus
Candidates wishing to apply for the AMU BA LLB 2019 entrance exam should organize themselves as per the exam curriculum. There will be a total of 85 questions based on AMU BA LLB syllabus 2019.
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Common English Language
- Logical thinking and reasoning
Subject wise Topics to be Covered-
- General Knowledge: Recent affairs, awards and nominees, eminent personalities, achievers, main UN bodies, their purposes and locations, Summary of Indian past and natural features, Corporal geography, science and atmosphere, Significant events in the area of the Indian Constitution or judiciary system
- English Language: Random words/sentences, Improper sentence arrangements, Unseen essays, Essay-writing, Reading Ability, basic vocabulary, grammar, etc.
- Logical reasoning: Directions, Blood Relations, series, Critical Thinking , Syllogism, Analogy, jumbled words, percentages, discounts, profit & loss, numerical system, algebra, geometry, etc.
- Legal aptitude: Indian Constitution, its organization, units, and agendas, law of Torts, Displaced Legal responsibility, Firm Accountability, Law of Crimes, Agreements and Legitimate Law, Transnational Law, Intelligent Assets Rights, etc.
AMU BA LLB Exam Pattern 2019: Scoring Pattern
Candidates can find the scoring pattern followed in the AMU BA LLB entrance exam and prepare accordingly.
Allocation of marks:
- Objective type of questions: Each question of total 75 questions carries one mark
- Short answer questions: Each subjective type question carries 2.5 marks each
Negative marking scheme:
- Objective type of questions: For each incorrect answer, a deduction of 0.25 points is made for the total score in AMU BA LLB 2019.
- Short answer questions: For each erroneous attempt, a deduction of 25% from 2.5 points is made.
Circumstances for the negative marking:
In the AMU BA LLB 2019 entrance exam for the objective type of questions, the following conditions may be considered for a negative evaluation in accordance with the AMU BA LLB Exam pattern 2019:
- Answer with the wrong option
- A response with more than one option
In general, all competitive exams account for 25 percent of general knowledge and current affairs. The current expertise may be more advantageous than the static GK. However, while preparing for this exam, candidates must emphasis on the vital present subjects. Matters connected to finance, trade, global economics and all that is as new as in the last six months. Lay a strong foundation on your foundational mathematics.
In addition to legal reasoning, applicants should be up to date with legal news and at least know the most general of general legal knowledge. It may be a legislative development in Parliament or a breakthrough judgment from the Supreme Court or the regional high Court.
Candidates must mark the correct selection in the OMR sheet given to them with a black ballpoint pen and for short answer questions they must inscribe in the additional separate sheet provided.