AMU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has set the AMU BA LLB Eligibility criteria 2019 and it will be published in the first week of February in the official notification. Aspirants are recommended to refer the officially published eligibility requisites once before starting the application process. Only those eligible applicants can fill out their application form from the first week of February 2019. The total number of available seats for this program is 220 and the entrance exam will only be performed in pen and paper mode. It is prudent to thoroughly follow the AMU BA LLB Eligibility criteria 2019 before filling in the AMU BA LLB application form 2019. Applicants must submit the application form of the AMU BA 2018 appropriately, since, if it is wrong at any time, the registration will be canceled.
AMU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019: Key Highlights
AMU issues eligibility criteria for the candidates of AMU BA exam 2019. It will appear along with the notification of the publication of the AMU BA LB application form 2019 in the first week of February 2019. The AMU BA LB eligibility criteria 2019 specify the minimum age requirements, academic qualifications to appear for the entrance exam. The candidates must keep in mind that each student must meet the eligibility criteria to take up the AMU BA LLB 2019. If the student does not satisfy the criterion then his candidacy will be canceled immediately. So, the students must keep a keen eye on the AMU BA LLB Eligibility criteria 2019. Follow the following eligibility criteria for AMU BA 2019.
- The student must have studied under 10 + 2 qualified examination from any state recognized university.
- The student must have at least 50% of the scores in all the subjects in 10 + 2 exam. The aggregate scores should be not less than 50%
- The maximum age limit of the candidates may not be more than 22 years old as on July 1st, 2019.
- Applicants who will be graduating from Deen Madarsa are also eligible to apply only if they have scored a minimum of 50%
- Candidate must be a resident of India.
- Candidates who are going to appear or are those who are expecting results for 10 + 2 qualifying exams are also entitled to apply for the entrance exam. You may have to submit appropriate proof of passing at the time of counseling procedure.
- Candidates who are physically handicapped are allowed with an age easing of up to five years.
AMU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019: Important Instructions
- Candidates who are not Indian citizens will not be able to apply for the AMU BA LLB 2019.
- Candidates who are 22 years and above even one day more as on July 1, 2019, will not be suitable for the admission.
- A candidate whose marks are less than 50% (even 49.99% marks) in the final examinations shall not be considered for inclusion.
- Inclusion to LLB programs, as mentioned by the authorities, except those specifically for AMU Centre Malappuram and/or AMU center Murshidabad, infers inclusion at Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh only.
- The University holds the right not to intake a candidate for a degree program, even if an inviting communication access to the applications for admission has been issued.
- The candidate is not authorized to claim admission as a case, even if it is otherwise eligible. The University holds the right to deny admission of a person without issuing any prior reasons.
- The admission rules laid down for the LLB course must be firmly trailed and should not be eased under any circumstances. The candidate should ensure that he meets the AMU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 for admission to the relevant degree program.
- A candidate is entitled to apply for admission to a degree program if he has cleared the qualifying exam and also satisfies all other admission requirements with regard to the subjects considered, the percentage of marks, age, etc. The percentile of marks scored by a candidate during the qualification test, which are even below a decimal fraction, will not be rounded to the nearest whole number. If the age of the candidate falls short or more by a single day will not be considered.
- Admission will be allotted only after the successful validation of the required documents.
This is all about the eligibility criteria of AMU BA LLB 2019. Stay tuned to us for latest updates about this exam.