AMU BA LLB Counseling 2019 – AMU BA LLB Counseling process is carried officially out by Aligarh Muslim University. The counseling procedure starts from the first week of July 2019. It will be planned distinctly for all the programs offered by the university. The AMU BA LB Counseling 2019 is based on the cut-off marks and merit list prepared by the university. The cut-off scores will is obtainable through online mode. It is the least expected score which the candidate has to secure in the entrance exam for inclusion in UG & PG courses offered at the university. The cut-off score will be out along with the result. The marks might vary as per the category. Candidates who have scored ranks under the published cut-off mark will be considered for the subsequent admission procedure. Applicants may apply for AMU BA LLB Counseling 2019 in accordance with the criteria specified by the official authorities.
The AMU BA LLB Counseling 2019 process will be initiated after the publication of the AMU Merit list 2019. The counseling procedure is held in offline mode. The admittance list of selected candidates is also displayed on the bulletin board of the Faculty office. Candidates must appear in person to the reporting Centre with the mandatory document and fees for the advisory process. Seat allocation will be made as per rank, category, preferred selection and availability of seats.
AMU BA LLB Counseling 2019: Important Dates
|1||Round one of counseling||First week of July 2019|
|2||Counseling up gradation for selected candidates||First week of July 2019|
|3||Round two of counseling||Fourth week of July 2019|
|4||Progression of applicants in 80% cluster||Fourth week of July 2019|
|5||Counseling for stated chance memo applicants for the unoccupied seat in 80% group||Fourth week of July 2019|
|6||Category-wise up gradation and advocating for unoccupied seats||Fourth week of July 2019|
|7||Round 3 of counseling||Second week of August 2019|
AMU BA LLB Counseling 2018: Process Overview
- Online Registration: According to the list of merits, applicants must register on the official website for participation in the advisory rounds. The registration can be done via the online mode.
- Applicants must pay the consultation fee. The fee may be paid in cash or by DD by a nationalized bank, which is drawn to the benefit of the financial officer, AMU Aligarh, payable at Aligarh.
- Choice Filling: After registering, applicants will be requested to select their preference from the accessible seats. The candidates must pick their preferences and lock them.
- Proof Verification: The document review process takes place at the designated location for the applicant to review the documents. Candidates must be present at the suggested date and time according to their ranks at the counseling center along with the original documents. Without the certificate validation process, candidates will not be able to take up the further advisory sessions.
- Seat Allocation: After reviewing the documents, the seats are allocated to the candidates. The provisioning of seats will be on the basis of the candidate’s rank and the preference they have chosen for. If the candidate is assigned the seat, then they will be provided with the interim seat allocation letter of admittance to the allocated university. After the seat allotment process is completed, the students are expected to report to the assigned college with the interim seat allocation letter.
AMU BA LLB Counseling 2019: Documents Required
Applicants need to carry the list of documents specified below together with two copies of self-attested duplicates.
- Certificate of Transfer
- Certificate of Migration (If applicable)
- Certificate of Conduct
- Admit Card and Score Card of the Entrance Examination
- Intermediary or Corresponding Qualification Test Mark Sheet
- Class 10 or Corresponding Records to Prove Date Of Birth
- 10 Current Passport Size Color Photograph
- Certificates to Support the Use of Specific Categories
- Fee Payment Receipt
There will be no separate invite letters sent to the candidates for the interview/group discussion or consultation wherever applicable to the selected candidates. The dates scheduled for the interview, Group discussion will be stringently charted. It is the accountability of the aspirants to notify themselves through their own bases, if their names appear in the exhibited lists and thus makes appropriate preparations to appear in the admission process.
The university is not accountable if a candidate misses the mark to acquire information about his/her shortlist for the admission process