AMU BA LLB Application Form 2019 – Aligarh Muslim University, the examination conducting authority of AMU BA LLB has extended the last date for filling up the application form. Earlier the deadline for filling up the form was until 6th March 2019 which has been now extended to 12th March 2019. Therefore, the candidates willing to pursue undergraduate law program of 5-year from AMU and have not filled the form yet can go for the registration process as soon as possible. To fill the AMU BA LLB application form, candidates have to register themselves first post which the login credentials will be generated. Using those credentials, candidates can head towards filling the application form wherein they have to endow their personal as well as educational details along with the scanned photograph and signature. Also, to submit the application form properly, make the payment of the application form and after all, take the print out of the confirmation page. Thus, the candidates who have made the mindset to appear in the AMU BA LLB 2019 exam must fill the form on a priority basis and for other information related to the same, read the article properly.
Latest Updates*- The deadline for filling up the application form for AMU BA LLB 2019 has been extended and the candidates can fill the form till 12th March 2019.
AMU BA LLB 2019 Important Dates
The AMU BA LLB important dates 2019 for the availability of the application form, last date, and most importantly the examination date have been released by the examination conducting authority. Thus, to know the detailed information to remain updated with the upcoming events, one must go through the table wherein the updated dates are furnished:
|Events for AMU BA LLB 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of the Application Form||1st February 2019|
|Last Date for submitting the Application Form||12th March 2019 (Extended)|
|Date to generate the Admit Card||1st Week of May 2019|
|AMU BA LLB 2019 Exam||26th May 2019|
|Declaration of the result||2nd week of May 2019|
AMU BA LLB 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates prior to filling the application form must go through the eligibility criteria set by the regulating body to know the requirement of the academic qualification and age to apply for AMU BA LLB 2019 program. Thus, to know the details, check out the following criterion:
- Candidates to apply for BA LLB program in Aligarh Muslim University must have completed 10+2 from any recognized board with at least 50% of aggregate marks
- Moreover, as per the order of the Supreme Court, there is no age limit to take admission in AMU for BA LLB program
Note*- In case any candidate without fulfilling the eligibility criteria applies for the BA LLB program, it can lead to the cancellation of the form by the examination conducting authority.
AMU BA LLB 2019 Application Form
Candidates to appear in AMU BA LLB 2019 exam have to fill the application form which has been released from 1st February 2019 and will continue till 12th March 2019. Therefore, candidates to fill the application form have to go through the below-given procedure. Thus, have a look at it:
- Filling up the Application Form
- Uploading up of Photograph and Signature
- Payment of the Application Fee
Step 1: Registration
- First of all, candidates must register themselves in order to fill the application form
- Thus, visit the official website of the AMU
- Click on the option for registration which will be mentioned on the home page
- On clicking the option, a new tab will open where candidates have to register as a new user and enter the functional email id and mobile number
- After providing the details, the login credentials will be generated and will send to the registered email address of the candidates using which the candidates can fill the form
Official Website: www.amucontrollerexams.com
Step 2: Filling up the Application Form
- After getting the login credentials, candidates can move for filling up the application form
- To fill the application form, candidates have to enter the username and password and click on ‘submit’ option
- Further, provide the academic and personal details asked therein
- Lastly, check all the filled-in details and submit the application form
Step 3: Uploading the Photograph, Signature, and Thumb Impression
Candidates post submitting the application form have to upload the significant documents that include photograph, signature, and the thumb impression. However, these documents should be uploaded in the below-given format:
|Documents||Format Size||File Size|
|Photograph||JPG||20KB to 100KB|
|Signature||JPG||20KB to 100KB|
|Thumb Impression||JPG||20KB to 100KB|
Step 4: Payment of the Application Fee
To submit the application form, candidates have to make the payment of the application fee of Rs. 600/- for every candidate. Moreover, the payment of the application fee can be done in online mode using the credit card, debit card or net banking before the deadline as well as in offline mode. For the remittance of the offline application fee, send the DD to the below-cited address. Also, after the submission of the form, do not forget to take the print out of the confirmation page for further reference.
Address:- Admission Department,
Office of the Controller of Exam
AMU BA LLB 2019 Exam Centre
While filling the application form, candidates will be given the opportunity to select any of the 3 exam centres which are listed below. Although the candidates will fill their choice of exam centre, the examination conducting body will take the final decision to allot them for the BA LLB exam. Thus, let’s check out the exam centres given below:
- AMU Aligarh Campus
- AMU Mallapuram Campus
- AMU Murshidabad Campus
Guidelines to be followed while filling the AMU BA LLB 2019 Application Form
To fill the application form, candidates have to follow several instructions to avoid any kind of hassle further. So, let’s have a glimpse of the following instructions:
- Check the AMU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 first of all to avoid any complication that might occur afterward
- Gather all the documents containing your academic and personal details
- Upload the photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression in the prescribed format only which is mentioned above.
- Keep the details of the credit card, debit card or net banking handy for remitting the application fee
- Scrutinize all the filled-in details and then submit the application form
- Lastly, take the hard copy of the confirmation page and keep it safe until the admission procedure.
To know more details about AMU BA LLB Application Form 2019, stay tuned to our website and to clear any doubt, drop the query in the comment section which is mentioned below.