AMU BA LLB Application Form 2019 – Aligarh Muslim University will organize its university level entrance exam for the AMU BA LLAB 2019 most likely in the last week of May 2019. The university provides admission to the 5-year integrated legal courses via its Bachelor admission exam. The candidate may use AMU BA LLB Application Form 2019 to initiate the process of registration for the entrance exam. The students from different parts of the nation seek admission in AMU to pursue integrated law programs. This 5-year LLB program from AMU lets the aspirants nurture their career in government & public legal entities. The AMU BA LLB Application Form 2019 will be available both in online and offline mode. Let’s read further the important information about application form of AMU BA LLB 2019.
|AMU BA LLB 2019 List of Events||Tentative Schedule|
|The online application form availability begins from||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the online application form||3rd week of March 2019|
|Date of issue of Admit card||1st week of May 2019|
|The final exam of AMU BA LLB 2019||4th week of May 2019|
The AMU BA LLB Application Form 2019 will be obtainable to students in both offline and online mode. The 3rd week of March 2019 will be the last day to submit the offline application form.
Online Mode of BHU BA LLB Application Form 2019 Filing:
- To apply online for the AMU BA entrance exam 2019 students must sign up with a valid phone number and e-mail ID.
- The user ID and password will be sent to the official registered email address of the candidate
- The students will have to visit the official website of AMU BA LLB 2019.
- Log in using the provided credentials.
- Students must fill their academic and personal data as well as the choice of their exam centers for AMU BA exam 2019. Fields specified with an asterisk are compulsory. After saving the form, the applicants are asked to verify and confirm the correctness of the entered information. The application will not be editable after confirmation. If a candidate finds errors after the profile registration, they must re-register with a new username and password.
- The student must upload a scanned copy of recent passport size photo and signature in a recommended format on the official website. The applicant must upload a recent photo, scanned signature and thumbprint and the same will be found in the PDF file of the candidate’s application form. The size of the images should not be more than 20kb.
- The discrepancy of details in the AMU BA LLB Application Form 2019 and documents may lead to the elimination of the application form.
- The candidate must select the appropriate option for the category field must support the same with valid document proofs.
- The candidate must send a duly completed application form to the official address if filing through offline mode. The candidates will also be able to remit the registration fee online via debit/credit card/Net Banking
- When filling in the application form of AMU BA LLB 2019, applicants are required to pay the application fee of INR 500. The fee can be paid in the following mode:
- Online mode: Applicants can pay the fee for AMU BA LLB through online mode with debit card/credit card/Net banking preferences.
- Offline Mode: Candidates must draw a draft claim from any of the nationalized banks in favor of Finance Officer, AMU, and Aligarh.
- It is significant for applicants to know that physically disabled candidates with more than 40% disability are excluded from paying the application fee for the entrance exam. While filling out the application form make sure to mention the payment mode.
- Candidates who wish to submit the AMU BA LLB Application form 2019 offline must recall that the final day for filing the form will be the second week of March 2019. Candidates must file the application form along with essential documentation and demand Draft for offline payment)or a fee receipt for online payment by Speed Post or courier to the official address as stated below:
Office of the Controller of Exam
AMU BA LLB Application Form 2019: Key Documents List
The following documents should be carried along and submitted along with the application form. A candidate will be provisioned with seat only after the successful verification and validation of the documents
- Mark sheets (Tenth, Twelfth, Graduation (if necessary))
- Category certificate (If required)
- Scanned recent photo
- Scanned signature
- Reservation related certificate (if required)
It is all about the BHU LLB Application Form 2019. Stay tuned to us for latest updates.