AMU BA LLB 2019 – Aligarh Muslim University offers 5-year BA LLB Program for the candidates longing to make their career in the legal sector. Therefore, to appear in the entrance test of AMU BA LLB 2019 and get admission for law program, candidates must have filled the application form which had been released from 1st February 2019 and continued till 12th March 2019 in an online mode. The exam will take place on 26th May 2019; it has been officially declared by Aligarh Muslim University. This exam will be a gateway to 5-Year BA LLB program at AMU which the candidates can pursue after completing their 10+2. The result of AMU BA LLB is expected to to be announced in 2nd week of July 2019 and it will be followed by the counselling in the 3rd week of July. While counselling, the final admission confirmation will be intimated by the conducting body.
Major features of AMU Law Entrance Exam
|Popularly known as||AMU BA LLB|
|Organizing body||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Level of Exam||State level|
|Mode of exam||Pen-paper based test i.e. Offline|
|Exam date||May 2019|
|Minimum eligibility||SSC Certificate with 50% marks at least|
|Exam duration||Two hours (120 minutes)|
AMU BA LLB 2019 Important Dates
According to the released important dates, the application form has been released and the examination for AMU BA LLB 2019 will take place on 26th May 2019. Therefore, to know the detailed information about the important dates and to not miss any upcoming event, go through the information furnished in the below-given table:
|AMU BA LLB 2019 of Events||Important Dates|
|The date of online application will start from||1st February 2019|
|Last date to fill the online application form||6th March 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form with late fee||12th March 2019(Closed)|
|Date of release of Admit cards||The first week of May 2019|
|The final exam of AMU BA LLB 2019||26th May 2019|
|Date of Result declaration of AMU BA LLB 2019||2nd week of July 2019|
|AMU BA LLB counselling 2019||3rd week of July 2019|
AMU BA LLB 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for this entrance exam are given below:
AMU had released eligibility criteria for the aspirants to appear in AMU BA LLB exam 2019 along with the notification of the release of application form 1st February 2019. The eligibility criteria for AMU Law entrance exam 2019 explain the age criteria and academic qualification. The student will have to keep in mind that every student has to fulfill the eligibility criteria to sit for the AMU BA LLB 2019. If in case the student will found ineligible for AMU BA LLB 2019, his/ her candidature will be cancelled right away. So, students have to keep a sharp eye on the eligibility criteria. Follow the below AMU BA LLB eligibility criteria 2019.
- The student will have to pass 10+2 qualifying examination from the recognized national or state board.
- The student will have to score at least 50% marks in all subjects in 10+2 exam
- The maximum age of student shall not more than 22 years of age to apply for AMU BA LLB 2019 as 1st July 2019.
- Aspirants who are going to be graduate from Deen Madarsa will have to secure at least 50% marks will also eligible to apply.
AMU BA LLB 2019 Application Form: How to apply?
- AMU BA LLB Application form 2019 had been made available in online mode to the students.
- The last day to submit offline application form was until 6th March 2019 (without late fee) and 12th May 2019 (with late fee).
- In order to apply online for AMU BA LLB exam, 2019 students will have to register themselves with valid phone no. and email id.
- The university will send the Applicant’s user id and password will be to their registered phone no. and email id.
- Students will have to fill their academic and personal details as well as the choice of their exam centers for AMU BA LLB exam 2019.
- The student has to upload a scanned copy of passport size photo and signature in a prescribed format on the official website.
- The student will have to send a duly filled application form alongside with the fee demand draft to the official address
- The student will also be able to pay the application fee online through Debit card/ Credit card/Net Banking.
AMU BA LLB 2019 Exam Pattern
The final exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper) only. Below are the details of this exam are as follows.
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and paper-based)|
|Language Medium of Exam||English only|
|Exam Duration||Two Hours (120 minutes)|
|Total No. of Questions||85 Questions (75 objective+10 short answer types)|
|Types of Questions||MCQs/Objective + subjective|
AMU BA LLB 2019 Admit Card
AMU will issue the AMU BA LLB admit card 2019 at least 1 week before the entrance exam. The student will obtain their Admit cards through online mode from the official website of AMU. AMU BA LLB admits card 2019 will encompass of all the essential details like student’s name, exam date, roll no and test center etc. In case student finds any discrepancy in the AMU BA LLB admit card 2019 they will have to contact the COE (controller of the exam) Aligarh Muslim University immediately.
AMU BA LLB 2019 Syllabus for AMU Law Entrance Test
The AMU BA LLB syllabus 2019 will include the subsequent sections:
- Reasoning & Aptitude: Here the questions related to topics such as critical reasoning, analogy, series, blood relations etc.
- General English: Questions will be asked from the topics like grammar, reading comprehension, vocabulary, antonyms, synonyms etc.
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs: In this section, questions will cover topics such as eminent personalities, legal issues in India, awards, current affairs in India, etc.
AMU BA LLB 2019 Result and Merit List
The Aligarh Muslim University will be expected to publish the AMU BA LLB result 2019 in the month of July 2019. The student will be able to check the final result on the official website of AMU. Student’s marks and rank score will be published on the result card.
Laterally with the result, AMU will also release the most awaited AMU BA LLB merit list 2019 in the month of July 2019. Students will be shortlisted on the basis merit list and mark scored. AMU will also publish merit list for nomination category, provisionally allotted seats, and the chance memo category distinctly.
AMU BA LLB 2019 Counselling
After the final result declaration, the AMU will announce the counselling session for 220 seats of BA LLB program at its 3 campuses of the university. AMU will issue the call letter to those students for counselling who are come under 3 different categories –nomination category, Chance Memo category, and provisional seat allotment category. Students from each category will have to report the counselling authority alongside with original documents for verification.
Distributions of seats between the 3 campuses are as under:
Aligarh campus – 100 seats
Murshidabad campus – 60 seats
Malappuram campus – 60 seats
AMU BA LLB 2019 Admission
A final list of students who are shortlisted by AMU for AMU BA LLB Counselling 2019 will be displayed on the website. No distinct call letters will be sent to successful candidates regarding counselling session The AMU BA LLB Counselling 2019 will be structured through offline mode. The student will have to appear in person to take part in the counselling session.
AMU BA LLB Counselling 2019 process will be systematized in various rounds as per the availability of seats. Seats will be allotted to the students on the basis of their act in the entrance test, availability of seats and filling choices. Students who will be selected for admission at the time of counselling will have to report on the specified time and date to authorize their admission.
FAQs about AMU BA LLB 2019
Question: How can I receive the Application form through offline mode?
Answer: No, There is no such availability you have to download it through the official website.
Question: What is the release date of application form?
Answer: AMU BA LLB 2019 application form has been released on 1st February 2019.
Question: I there any way to appear for the AMU exam through online mode?
Answer: No, the exam will only be conducted through offline mode.
Question: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for AMU BA LLB course?
Answer: Please check the eligibility criteria from the above section of the blog.
Question: It is compulsory to send the application form to the registered office at AMU University?
Answer: Yes if you are applying offline then it is necessary.
In case of any query about AMU BA LLB 2019 please write in the below-mentioned box. We welcome your comments.