AILET SCORE 2019 – National Law University will publish AILET score 2019 card tentatively in the last week of May 2019. AILET stands for All India Law Entrance Test which is conducted by National Law University Delhi once in every year to provide admission to all the candidates who wish to pursue their study in law from various institutes and colleges in India. The candidates who will appear for AILET 2019 entrance exam will be able to check their scorecard on the official website of NLU. The candidates are required to search for the scorecard portal and enter the details like name and roll number. After that the candidates are advised to download the scorecard in PDF format. The scorecard will be published for the candidates belonging to the different categories such as General, Other Backward Classes, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Kashmiri Migrants and Physically Disabled. The candidates who will be selected in the merit list of AILET 2019 and call letters will be sent to them. The article here will provide all information about AILET score 2019.
Steps to Check AILET Score 2019
The candidates are required to follow the steps that are given below so as to know the process of checking the scorecard. The score will be available separately for the candidates belonging to different categories:
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of NLU and click the link of AILET 2019.
- After that, the candidates are required to click the AILET 2019 Score.
- Then candidates are required to enter the details in the field provided and click the submit button.
- Then after clicking the submit button the AILET 2019 Score will appear on the screen of the computer.
- The candidates are required to check the score of AILET 2019 and download the copy of the score in PDF format.
- The score for AILET 2019 will be divided separately among the candidates who belong to different categories that are given below
- Selected Candidates in the AILET Merit List
- Roll number base AILET Score
- AILET Person with Disabilities
- AILET General Category
- AILET Schedule Tribe
- AILET Schedule Caste
- AILET Kashmiri Migrants
- AILET Other Backward Classes
Details Mentioned on AILET Score 2019
The scorecard for AILET 2019 will be available on the official website of NLU, Delhi. The candidates who will qualify the AILET 2019 will be able to check the download the scorecard from the official website of NLU. Here is the details mention on the score card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Application ID
- Section-wise score for each subject
- Seat Number
- Marks scored in the exam
- Subject wise marks obtained
- Total Marks obtained
- Total Marks of the question paper
Candidates are advised to bring the scorecard while coming for the AILET counselling 2019.
AILET Score 2019 and Cutoff
The candidates are required to secure the minimum cutoff marks to get selected for the admission in Law colleges. The minimum qualifying cutoff mark for the General candidates will be 100 and for the candidates belonging to the Schedule Caste (SC) will be 80 and Schedule Tribe it will be in between 70-80. For the candidates belonging to Physical Disabled it will be 80.
AILET Score 2019: Tie-breaker
There is always a possibility that two more candidates will be getting the same score in any entrance exam. So in such cases, the NLU will decide a plan for the tie breaker in AILET 2019 score where two candidates having the same score.
- Two or more candidates have the same marks then they will be considered from the marks they obtained in 10+2 qualifying exam.
- If the marks for 10+2 exam are also the same then the percentage of the 10th standard will be considered.
- If the 10th standard marks for the candidates are found to be same then the candidates who will be older in age will be given preference first and will be called for the counselling process of AILET 2019.
This is all about the different aspects of AILET scorecard 2019. Stay tuned to this page for latest updates.