AILET Result 2019 – All India Law Entrance Test (AILET 2019) is a nationwide admission exam. It is an access to get a seat in five years B.A. LL. B (Hons.), one year LL. M and Ph.D. programs. The test is carried out once every year throughout India. It is controlled by the National Law University, Delhi. Applicants can obtain admission at Delhi Law University via this exam. Check the AILET Result for BA LLM/ Ph.D. Law courses to know your exam score. Students will get access to AILET exam Result 2019 via their registered accounts via online mode. The AILET 2019 result is a vital document for the candidates, as it indicates the marks secured by the candidate and the eligibility status of the candidate who appeared for AILET 2019 exam. The result of the AILET 2019 is announced by the steering committee, the NLU Delhi. It published the AILET result 2019 on its official website, www.nludelhi.ac.
AILET Result 2019: Important Dates Overview
|AILET 2019 Events||Date( Tentative)|
|AILET Entrance exam||1st week of May|
|Declaration of result B.A. LL.B (Hons.)||4th week of May|
|Availability of Admittance letter||4th week of May|
|Last date to make the fee payment (1st list)||2nd week of June|
|Declaration of result for LL.M program||1st week of July|
|Declaration of result for Ph.D. program||3rd week of July|
AILET Result 2019: Declaration of Result
Applicants who efficaciously perform in the AILET 2019 entrance exam will only be getting their Result. The AILET 2019 result will be declared in the fourth week of May 2019 for BA LLB and in the first week of July 2019 for LL M. & Ph. D programs. The admission will be made available to the candidates on the source of the score secured in the entrance test.
Steps to Check AILET Result 2019
- Navigate to the official website of NLU Delhi @ nludelhi.ac.in
- On the right-hand side of the home page, select the AILET Admissions 2019.
- Under AILET admissions Portal, click the result tab of AILET 2019.
- Now select the resulting group you want to verify.
- Then NLU AILET Result 2019 are showed on the screen.
- Click the print icon to take a hardcopy print of the Result or click the download icon to save it to your local system.
The AILET scorecard 2019 is important for the consulting process. Students must submit the AILET scorecard 2019 as evidence that they have cleared the entrance test and are entitled to participate in the admission procedure. Also, the students can save the AILET 2019 scorecard from the official website the aforementioned. The AILET 2019 scorecard shows the markings and the rank of the student, the name of the student, the category, the date of birth and other particulars. Also, the rank card of AILET 2019 will be published on the official website soon after the release of AILET Result 2019
AILET Result 2019: Merit List & Counseling Procedure
The AILET 2019 Merit list will be made available together with the AILET 2019 result. In AILET ranking 2019 each candidate receives a unique ranking position. As a large number of students appear for the AILET 2019 test, two students can score the same mark and rank. In such a state a tiebreaker criterion is applied. So in order to break the tie, the governing body uses the subsequent points and allocates the candidate appropriate ranks.
- The, 10 + 2 or the equivalent test result will be taken into account. The candidate with higher grades is given a higher rank.
- For those who still secure same marks in 12th grade, 10th-grade marks are considered.
- If there is still a tie, the date of birth of the candidate will be taken into account. And the higher-age student is preferred.
- Lastly, even if a tie still exists, then the officials pull lots.
The advisory procedure is initiated after the declaration of the result. AILET Counseling 2019 will be directed by the National Law University. The seats will be filled based on the entrance exam score and options preferred by the candidate. The consultation will start in the fourth week of May 2019. Applicants must get the original documents reviewed in order to qualify for the final round of admission.