AILET Eligibility Criteria 2019 – NLU Delhi will announce AILET eligibility criteria 2019 for the aspirants in the month of January 2019 so that they check their eligibility status to appear in AILET 2019. The AILET eligibility criteria 2019 states the minimum requirement for the aspirants to take admissions into undergrad and postgrad law programs. The AILET eligibility criteria 2019 will declare the preconditions regarding age and academic qualification for appearing in the NLU Delhi regulated AILET law entrance exam 2019. Students are recommended to check the AILET eligibility criteria 2019 before filling AILET application form 2019. Students should note that those students who will apply for AILET 2019 exam without fulfilling the AILET eligibility criteria 2019 their candidature will be cancelled at the time of NLU admissions 2019, even if they score well and secure merit in AILET law entrance exam 2019. Furthermore, students applying for PG law programs in NLU Delhi must also check the AILET eligibility criteria 2019 for LLM course.
AILET Eligibility Criteria 2019 Academic Qualifications for BA LLB Program
Following are the eligibility criteria for BA LLB integrated program. A student who wishes to take admission in this course will be recommended to check these EC thoroughly
- Students will have to pass at least SSE (class 10+2 education system) or equivalent exam to apply for BA LLB program in NLU Delhi.
- The student will have to secure minimum 50% of the marks aggregate in the qualifying exam
AILET Eligibility Criteria 2019 Academic Qualifications for LLM Program
Following are the eligibility criteria for LLM program. A student who wishes to take admission in this course will be recommended to check these EC thoroughly
- Students will have to pass at least an LL.B degree or equivalent law degree from any recognized institution by Bar Council of India and the UGC.
- The student will have to secure a minimum 55% of the marks in the qualifying LL.B degree exam.
- In the case of those SC/ ST/ PwD categories of student, they will have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the LL.B exam.
Who are others Eligible for AILET Exam 2019?
- Those who are appearing for 10+2 examination will also be considered eligible for the NLU Delhi BA LLB applications, subjected to the fulfillment of minimum percentage as mentioned above.
- The applicants who are appearing in the final year of LL.B or equivalent law degree examination can be deemed fit for applying for LL.M programmes, provided they secure minimum percentage of marks as mentioned.
Age Required for AILET 2019: AILET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- As per the Supreme Court’s order on 3rd March 2017, any student will be able to fill the AILET application form 2019. There will be no maximum age bar for filling the AILET application forms 2019.
- Previously, Bar Council of India had revised the minimum age bar policy which says student will have to be below 20 years of age as on July 1 (in case of SC/ST category student needed to be below 22 years of age).
- A student who will meet the eligibility criteria of AILET 2019 we are allowed to fill AILET application form 2019.
- AILET 2019 will be conducted in offline mode i.e. pen and paper mode in the first week of May 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: How will I know that I am eligible to fill the AILET application form 2019?
Answer: You may read the above blog for AILET Eligibility Criteria 2019. It will give the complete details of each and every course eligibility criteria.
Question: I have a score 45% of the marks in my class 12th exam. Am I eligible to fill AILET application form 2019 for B.A. LLB COURSE?
Answer: No, you may not, you need to score at least 50% of the minimum marks in 10+2 exam to apply for the same.
Question: What is the maximum age required to apply for B.A. LLB COURSE?
Answer: As per the order of Hon’ble Supreme court, there is no maximum limit to apply for any Law course.
Question: Can I apply for both BA LLB and LLM course simultaneously?
Answer: No, you may not.
If you have questions related to AILET Eligibility criteria 2019 you may ask us in the below comment section. We value your responses.