AILET Counselling 2019 – AILET Counselling 2019 will be started after the announcement of the result. The AILET Counseling process will be directed by the National Law University. The places are filled on the grounds of the score of the entrance examination and the candidate’s choices. The consultation is expected to begin in the fourth week of May 2019. Applicants will have to review their original documents in order to qualify for the final round of the admission procedure. Candidates will be invited to participate in AILET Counseling, which will be issued by the authorities. NLU, Delhi holds the counseling process of AILET 2019 in offline mode, in which the candidates had to report personally to the venue. As a procedure of AILET Counseling, the qualifying applicants will be called for a personal interaction, and then candidates will be admitted to the colleges according to their ranks in the merit list.
AILET Counselling 2019: Important Dates
|Issue of call letters for the qualifying students||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Final date for submission of counseling fee||Second week of June 2019|
|AILET 2019 Spot Counseling||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Closing of Admission||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Interview schedule for qualified candidates||Last week of July 2019|
AILET Counselling 2019: Steps to be Followed
- Visit the AILET official website and check for PDF list of applicants for AILET Counselling 2019 listed.
- Check for the name of the candidate with the help of Roll number and confirm and if qualified wait for the call letter.
- Upon receipt of the call letters, applicants will have to to pay the fees of AILET Counselling 2019 before the last date.
- After the transfer of the fees and the successful dispensation, the applicants will be informed about the admission process for the preferred law programs.
Candidates participating in the AILET 2018 consultation must carry the documents listed below.
- Self-certified copy of Mark’s Statement of the 10th and 12th Board Exams.
- AILET score card 2019 or letter of admission issued by NLU Delhi.
- Self-certified copy of the conduct certificate issued by the last attended school.
- Self-certified copy of the transfer certificate.
- AILET Admit Card
- Four to six recent passport size photographs
- Demand Draft of INR 50,000 in favor of the Registrar, National Law University of Delhi, payable in New Delhi.
AILET Counselling 2019: Key Points to Note
- Once the AILET result has been declared, applicants who have made it to the Merit list will receive letters of approval from the National Law University, New Delhi. Candidates receiving these invite letters must report to the NLU Delhi at the time specified in their AILET Letter of Invite. The AILET counseling process is held in offline mode only.
- Once the applicant has paid the counseling as well as admission fee, those candidates will only be considered for the first allocation.
- Upon completion of the primary round seat allocation, candidates will be taken into account for AILET spot advisory round.
- The AILET Spot Counseling procedure will take place in June 2019.
- The candidates are expected to carry the original documents for the counseling process. Only after the verification and validation of the documents the students will be admitted. At any point of time if the documents fails to meet the specified criteria, the admission of the candidate may be withdrawn.
- The spot counseling round is the final round and will only be held for those applicants who are on the waiting list.
- After completion of the consultation on spot, no further admission will take place.
- Those who do not clear the final qualifying test with the required grades will not be considered for counseling process. Applicants whose certificate of competence is not available at the time of admission will not be admitted.
- The University holds the right to withdraw the admission of the applicant as per the agreement with the rules. Applicants who receive slots in a subject for the qualifying examination cannot be admitted this year.
- National Law University, Delhi holds a spot counseling round when places are still empty on any program offered at NLU Delhi. After the last date to pay the fee, the merit list for the AILET is completed. Applicants must note that the Spot counseling round is to fill only those un-allocated seats in any particular program only.
This is all about the counselling of AILET 2019. Feel free to share your queries in the comment section below.