AILET Counselling 2019 – National Law University has declared the result of All India Law Entrance Test (AILET). The result of B.A. LL.B (Hons.) was declared on 28 May 2019 and the result for LL.M programs was declared on 8 June 2019. AILET Counselling 2019 has been started after the announcement of the result. The AILET Counseling process will be directed by National Law University. The places are filled on the grounds of the score of the entrance examination and the candidate’s choices. The consultation has begun from 28 May 2019. Applicants will have to review their original documents in order to qualify for the final round of the admission procedure. Candidates will be invited to participate in AILET Counseling, which will be issued by the authorities. NLU, Delhi holds the counseling process of AILET 2019 in offline mode, in which the candidates had to report personally to the venue. As a procedure of AILET Counseling, the qualifying applicants will be called for personal interaction, and then candidates will be admitted to the colleges according to their ranks in the merit list.
Latest Update: The exam conducting body has started the AILET Counselling 2019 process with issuing the admission letters to AILET test takers on 28 May 2019.
AILET Counselling 2019: Important Dates
|Issue of call letters for the qualifying students||28 May 2019|
|The final date for submission of counselling fee||13 June 2019|
|AILET 2019 Spot Counselling||25 June 2019|
|Closing of Admission||5 July 2019|
|Interview schedule for qualified candidates||Last week of July 2019|
AILET Counselling 2019: Steps to be Followed
- Visit the AILET official website and check for a PDF list of applicants for AILET Counselling 2019 listed.
- Check for the name of the candidate with the help of Roll number and confirm and if the qualified wait for the call letter.
- Upon receipt of the call letters, applicants will have to to pay the fees of AILET Counselling 2019 before the last date.
- After the transfer of the fees and the successful dispensation, the applicants will be informed about the admission process for the preferred law programs.
Candidates participating in the AILET 2019 consultation must carry the documents listed below.
- Self-certified copy of Mark’s Statement of the 10th and 12th Board Exams.
- AILET scorecard 2019 or letter of admission issued by NLU Delhi.
- Self-certified copy of the conduct certificate issued by the last attended school.
- Self-certified copy of the transfer certificate.
- AILET Admit Card
- Four to six recent passport size photographs
- Demand Draft of INR 50,000 in favor of the Registrar, National Law University of Delhi, payable in New Delhi.
AILET Counselling 2019: Key Points to Note
- Once the AILET result has been declared, applicants who have made it to the Merit list will receive letters of approval from the National Law University, New Delhi. Candidates receiving these invite letters must report to the NLU Delhi at the time specified in their AILET Letter of Invite. The AILET counselling process is held in offline mode only.
- Once the applicant has paid the counselling as well as admission fee, those candidates will only be considered for the first allocation.
- Upon completion of the primary round seat allocation, candidates will be taken into account for AILET spot advisory round.
- The AILET Spot Counselling procedure will take place in June 2019.
- The candidates are expected to carry the original documents for the counselling process. Only after the verification and validation of the documents, the students will be admitted. At any point in time, if the documents fail to meet the specified criteria, the admission of the candidate may be withdrawn.
- The spot counselling round is the final round and will only be held for those applicants who are on the waiting list.
- After completion of the consultation on the spot, no further admission will take place.
- Those who do not clear the final qualifying test with the required grades will not be considered for the counselling process. Applicants whose certificate of competence is not available at the time of admission will not be admitted.
- The University holds the right to withdraw the admission of the applicant as per the agreement with the rules. Applicants who receive slots in a subject for the qualifying examination cannot be admitted this year.
- National Law University, Delhi holds a spot counseling round when places are still empty on any program offered at NLU Delhi. After the last date to pay the fee, the merit list for the AILET is completed. Applicants must note that the Spot counseling round is to fill only those un-allocated seats in any particular program only.
This is all about the AILET Counselling 2019. Feel free to share your queries in the comment section below.