AILET Application Form 2019 – All India Law Entrance Test 2019 (AILET 2019) will release the AILET application form from the first week of January 2019. AILET is the national level law exam which will be conducted every year by the National Law University, Delhi for aspirants. This exam holds the immense prestige among the students who want to pursue their higher studies in law. Interested students may secure admissions in 5 years integrated B.A. LL.B (Hons.), 1-year LL.M and Ph.D. programs by appearing in AILET 2019 exam. Only through this exam, students will get admission in the Law University of Delhi. To know more about AILET application form, students are suggested to go through this article AILET Application form 2019 thoroughly.
AILET Important Dates 2019
Here, students will be able to check the tentative dates of AILET Important Dates 2019.
|AILET Events 2019||Tentative AILET Important dates 2019|
|Starting of online application form||The first week of January’19|
|The closing of application form||The first week of April’19|
|Date of AILET exam 2019||The first week of May’19|
AILET Application Form 2019: Important Facts
- Students are suggested to go through the guidelines given below related to ‘How to fill the AILET application form 2019.’
- Students must note that application form will be filled through online mode only. No other mode will be provided to the aspirants.
- To fill the application form, the student will have to register themselves on the official website of NLU.
- Online application form will be made available for the aspirants from the first week of January 2019 till the first week of April 2019.
- Students must note that they should be very careful while filling all the details in application form as no correction/alteration facility will be provided after final submission.
- Students will also have to upload the scanned images of photo and signature.
- AILET application form 2019 will be completed only after the successful payment of the AILET application fee 2019.
- Students are suggested to take the printout of the application form at last and keep it safe for the future.
AILET Application form 2019 Steps to fill
The student will have to follow the steps given below to complete the AILET online application form 2019 process;
- The student will have to visit the official website of NLU first.
- On the home page of NLU website, they will have to click on the link ‘Create New Account’
- After student will have to find and click on ‘Register to Apply Now’ Link.
- The student will be required to read all the appropriate information related to course and the application form.
- Now, the student will be required to fill the details in ‘User Registration Form’.
- After that click on ’Confirm’ button that will submit the registration details.
- After that, a new “Application Locker” will be displayed in front of students. They will now have to click on ‘NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY’ tab from the available list of colleges.
- The student will have to choose the accurate AILET application form 2019 and click on ‘Apply’ button.
- The student will be required to fill all the sections of the application form carefully.
- Then they will have to upload the latest photo (size should not be more than 150 KB in .jpg format) on the space provided at the online application form.
- The student will be required to click on ‘Submit’ for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making AILET application fee 2019 payment.
- Then the student will be required to click on ‘Pending Applications’ area, choose AILET 2019 fee option to make payment and click on ‘Make Payment’ tab.
- The student will be required to select any of the payment modes which he/she likes then fill the fee details and pay the AILET application fee 2019.
- After successful payment, the student will receive a confirmation mail after which student will view & print AILET acknowledgment slip 2019.
- The student will be required to take the printout of AILET application form 2019 and keep it safe for future use.
AILET Application Form 2019 Important Points
- The student will have to make payment only through debit card, credit card, internet banking or cash deposit.
- The student will not pay any additional charge apart from AILET application fee 2019.
- Final year LL.B. student will also apply but they will have to produce the LL.B. mark sheet at the time of AILET admission 2019.
- AILET seats 2019 will also be reserved for foreign national students.
- Similarly, some of the seats are also reserved for ST/ SC/PwD/ Foreign National/Kashmiri Migrant students.
- For B.A. + LL.B (Hons.) course, the student will have to qualify for the 12th exam with 50% marks.
AILET Application Fee
- The general category students will have to pay Rs. 3050/- as AILET Application Fee 2019.
- However, SC/ST/PwD students will have to pay Rs.1050/- as AILET Application Fee 2019.
- Below Poverty Line students belongs to SC/ST category are exempted from as AILET Application Fee 2019.
- AILET Application Fee 2019 will be submitted through online mode via debit, credit card, and net banking and even through offline mode via cash deposit at Post Office.
AILET Eligibility Criteria
B.A. + LL.B. (Hons.)
- Qualifying Exam: Student will have to pass class 12th exam or equivalent from any recognized educational board of India.
- Minimum Marks: Student will have to secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: All appearing students will be eligible to apply for AILET 2019 exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Students will have to pass the LL.B. or equivalent degree from recognized institution/university of India.
- Minimum Marks: Student will have to secure at least 55% marks in case of SC/ST/Pwd students they will have to secure 50% makes in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Students: All appearing students in final year of degree will be eligible to apply for AILET 2019 exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Student will have to hold a valid Masters (LL.M) or equivalent degree from a recognized university of India
- Minimum marks: Student will have to secure at least 55% marks in case of SC/ST/Pwd students they will have to secure 50% makes in the qualifying exam.
If you have any query related to AILET Application Form 2019 then you can ask it in the below mentioned comment box.