AILET Admit Card 2019 – NLU, the organizing body of AILET 2019, will issue the Admit Cards to the aspirants in the month of April 2019. The date of downloading the admit card will be the third week of April 2019 from the official website. The final exam of AIELT 2019 will be organized in the first week of May 2019. There are some important points for AILET Admit Card 2019. Only those students who will successfully submit the AILET Application Form 2019 will be issued the AILET Admit Card 2019. The student will have to enter the AILET Application Number as username and Date of Birth as a password to access admit card. The admit card will comprise the student’s details like name of the students, exam centre name, date of examination, exam venue. AILET Exam 2019 will be organized in over 21 exam centres of India. Special category students will have to carry a copy of their reserved certificate issued by the capable authority to avail the facility of extra time. If student’s photo is not clear in the AILET Admit Card 2019, the university may cancel the candidature.
AILET Admit Card 2019 Overview
|Date of availability of admit card||The third week of April 2019|
|Date of AILET Exam Date 2019||The first week of May 2019|
|Date of Issuing body of AILET Admit Card 2019||National Law University Delhi|
|Mode of AILET application availability||Online|
|Date of downloading the AILET Admit Card 2019||www.nludelhi.ac.in|
|Number of exam centres||21 centres|
|Admit Card can be downloaded by credentials||Application No. and Date Of Birth|
|Details on AILET Admit Card 2019||Students’ name, test centre, application number, category, test date & time, photo and signature|
|Documents necessary to carry with AILET Admit Card 2019||AILET application form 2019 and photo ID proof|
Steps to Download AILET Admit Card 2019
Law aspirants will be able to download their admit card through online mode only. No physical copy of admit card will be sent to the students. Just follow the steps below, one can effortlessly download the admit card for AILET 2019:
Step 1. First, the student will have to visit the official website of AILET 2019
Step 2. Then, they have to click the official link ‘AILET Admit Card 2019’
Step 3. There will be the 2 options to download the admit Card 2019. They are as follows:
Option 1 – By entering the Application Number and Date of Birth as username and password or
Option 2 – By entering the Student’s Name and Date of Birth as username and password
Step 4. The student will have to enter the personal details like Student’s Name, Date of Birth, and Application Number
Step 5. Click submit and download AILET Admit Card 2019
Students are advised to check all the details printed on admit card and in case of any inconsistency they will have to contact the AILET authority.
Details Mentioned on AILET Admit Card 2019
Students are advised that before downloading the admit card, they must verify all the printed details mentioned on the admit card. In case they find discrepancies, they are advised to report concerned issuing authority i.e. NLU Delhi. Following are the details which will be mentioned on AILET Admit Card 2019:
- Name: Name of the student printed on the admit card
- Application No.: The application number allotted by the authorities while filling the application form
- Roll No.: Students’ roll number allotted by the authorities for AILET 2019 exam.
- DOB: Date of Birth of the student (as per class 10th passing certificate)
- Instructions for students: time to report at the exam centre, banned gadgets, instructions regarding the question and answer sheet, etc.
- Course Opted: The program i.e. LLB or LLM which will be opted by the student and ready to appear for in AILET 2019 exam related to that course.
- Examination Venue: Whole address of the exam centre which will be allotted to the student by the officials as per their choice of city.
- Exam date: The date on which AILET 2019 is arranged.
- Exam timings: The time at which the AILET 2019 exam will begin.
- Passport size photograph: Recent Photo which he/she will upload at the time of application form filling.
- Signatures: Student’s signature which he/she will upload at the time of AILET application form 2019 filling.
Important to note that the students with a disability must bring a certificate of their disability so that they can be avail an extra time or other help.
In case the appearing student may find issues/wrong information in AILET admit card 2019, they will either call the admission helpdesk from 10 am to 5 pm from Monday to Saturdays, or they may communicate with AILET officials 2019 through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
AILET Admit Card 2019 Exam Instructions:
The exam instructions will be written at the reverse of the admit card. Students are suggested to read these vital instructions cautiously before appearing to the main exam AILET 2019 to avoid any disruption on the day of examination. In case the student may not understand any instruction or issue printed on admit card, he/she may contact the AILET authority to clarify it or you can write to us in the below comment box i.e. www.getentrance.com/law
Following are the few compulsory instructions that students will have to follow on the on the day of AILET 2019 examination.
- The student will have to report the allocated exam centre at least half an hour i.e. 30 minutes before the commencement of AILET 2019.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the AILET exam centre 2019 after 15 minutes of commencement of AILET exam 2019.
- No electronic devices will be allowed at the AILET exam centre 2019 like mobile phones, calculator, smartwatch, etc.
- The student will be allowed to bring the specified objects at the AILET exam centre 2019 like AILET Admit card 2019, Sharpener, Black HB Pencil, Eraser, and Ball Point Pen only.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the AILET exam centre 2019 until all the AILET 2019 test booklets and AILET OMR sheets 2019 will be collected by the Invigilator.
- Admit card physical copy/printout is mandatory.
- The student will have to attach the recent passport size photo i.e. the same which will be uploaded online at the time of submission of AILET application form 2019, on the admit card.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about AILET Admit Card 2019
Ques. I am unable to download my admit card from the official website. What should I do?Ans. The reasons for downloading failure of AILET Admit Card 2019 could be as follows:
- Unsuccessful submission of AILET Application form 2019.
- Entering incorrect log-in /Sign-in credentials
- Poor or slow Internet speed
Ques. What are the other documents will have to carry along with admit card on the day of the exam?
Ans. Students will have to carry a valid ID proof i.e. Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, PAN card, College ID card etc. along with admit card. The list of acceptable ID proofs at AILET Exam Centres are as follows:
Ques. What are things suggested not to carry at AILET Exam Centre 2019?
Ans. At the exam centre, you are supposed not to carry the following items:
- Laptops/ tablets
- Pencil box or stationery pouch
- Digital watch/Smart watch
- Books religious or educational
- Mobile phone
- Any electronic device
- Bluetooth device
- Writing pad
- Health band
- Any metallic gadget
- ATM card/ debit card
Ques. What inconsistency in admit card should be reported to the concerned authority?
Ans. Though the chances of error in the admit card (electronically generated) will be minimal, but even in case an error occurs then the student will have to immediately report to the following contact info
Contact No.: 0120-4160880/ 0120-4160881