AILET 2019 – Another big law entrance exam of the year 2019 is AILET 2019 (ALL India Law Entrance Test). It is conducted on the national level basis. It is a doorway to get admission in 5-year B.A. LL.B (Hons.) and 1 year LL.M and Ph.D. programs. It is organized by the NLU, Delhi. This exam is conducted once in every year in India level basis. Students can secure admission in Delhi Law University through this AILET exam 2019.
For all other necessary AILET 2019 details, students may go to this blog thoroughly.
AILET 2019 Important Dates
Here below is the tentative schedule of AILET 2019. The official schedule may come later on the official website
|AILET 2019 Events||Tentative Dates 2019|
|Date of Issue of AILET notification 2019||The first week of January’19|
|Date of availability of AILET application form 2019||The first week of January’19|
|Last date to fill AILET application form 2019||The first week of April’19|
|Downloading of the AILET admit card 2019||The second week of April’19|
|Final Exam date of AILET 2019||The first week of May’19|
|Declaration of result B.A. LL.B (Hons.)||Fourth week of May’19|
|Date of issue of AILET admission letter (1st list)||Fourth week of May’19|
|Last date to deposit fee for AILET admission (1st list)||The second week of June’19|
|Date of declaration of AILET result LL.M||The first week of July’19|
|Date of declaration of AILET result Ph.D. 219||The third week of July’19|
AILET 2019 Application Form
Students are suggested to first read the complete information brochure and then continue to fill AILET application form 2019
- AILET application form 2019 will be filled by the students only through online mode.
- Students will have to click on the “NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY” option from the drop-down List of colleges and choose application form accordingly to apply for AILET 2019.
- The AILET application form 2019 will be available to the students from the first week of January 2019.
- Students will be able to fill the AILET application form 2019 until the first week of April 2019.
- Students will have to understand and keep in mind that they have to fill the complete AILET application form 2019. Partially filled forms are not accepted in any case.
- After filling all the necessary details, students will have to submit the fee and then finally submit the AILET 2019 on the official
AILET 2019 Application Fee
- The AILET application fee for General category students will be 3050/-and Rs.1050/- for SC/ST category and PwD students.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) students of SC/ST category will be exempted from the AILET application fee 2019.
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode i.e. debit, credit, net banking, wallet, RuPay or offline mode i.e. cash deposit at Post Office.
AILET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students must know the eligibility criteria before applying for AILET 2019. Those students who will not fulfill the AILET eligibility criteria 2019, will not be allowed to sit in the entrance exam.
For B.A. LL.B. (Hons.):
- Qualifying Exam: Students will have to pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board of India.
- Minimum Marks: Student will need to score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Students: Appearing Students will also eligible to apply for AILET 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate will have to pass LL.B. or equivalent degree from a recognized institution of India.
- Minimum Marks: Student must obtain at least 55% marks and in case of reserved category Students 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Students: Students appearing in final year of a degree in March/April 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Student must own the Masters Degree (LL.M) or equivalent degree in Law from a recognized university of India.
- Minimum marks: Student must obtain at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam and in case of reserving categories 50% marks.
AILET 2019 Exam Pattern
The student will check the AILET exam pattern 2019 below:
- Mode: The AILET exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode (offline).
- Duration of exam: Examination will be of about 1 hour 30 mins (90 minutes total)
- Maximum Marks: The maximum marks will be 150.
- Number of Questions: in B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) 150 questions will be asked and in LL.M. 100 questions will be asked and same for Ph.D. course i.e. 100 questions
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer given.
Exam Pattern of B.A. LL.B- Hons.
|English language||35 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||35 Marks|
|General Knowledge (General Science, Current Affairs, Geography, History, Economics, Civics)||35 Marks|
|General Reasoning||35 Marks|
AILET 2019 Syllabus
AILET syllabus 2019 will be based totally on the previously studied class syllabus. Students who will apply for LL.M. course may study Criminal Law, Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Legal Theory, and Constitutional Law.
Students with the B.A.LL.B. – Hons. The background has to read the subjects like Legal Aptitude Reasoning, General Knowledge includes Current Affairs, History, Geography, Economics, General Science, and Civics), and English, Elementary Mathematics. Ph.D. students will have to study the syllabus for master degree.
AILET 2019 Exam Centers
Bangalore, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Cochin, Cuttack, Chennai, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Guwahati, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Jammu, Lucknow, Patna, Raipur, Mumbai, Nagpur and Varanasi.
AILET 2019 Admit Card
AILET admit card 2019 will be distributed through online mode by the university. Students will be to download they’re admit card in the 2nd week of April 2019. The student will be able to access their admit card by using the student login credentials.
Without a valid AILET admit card 2019, no student will be allowed to appear in the AILET exam hall. So, students need to keep their admit card safely.
AILET 2019 Result
Only successful students in the AILET exam 2019 will only get their results. The AILET result 2019 for BA. LL.B. will be released in the 4th week of May 2019 and for LL.M. & Ph.D. courses 1st week of July 2019 for. The admission will be given to the aspirants on the basis of score obtained in the entrance test.
AILET 2019 Counselling
The AILET counselling 2019 process will be started after the declaration of the AILET result 2019. AILET counselling 2019 will be conducted by the NLU. The seats in AILET will be open on the basis of the score of entrance examination and choices filled by the students.
The AILET counselling will start from the 4th week of May 2019. Students have to verify all their original credentials to be qualified for the final round of AILET admission process 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Question: What is the way to get admission in Delhi Law University?
Answer: Students will have to give AILET entrance exam 2019 to get admission in UG, PG, and Ph.D. law courses.
- Question: How many other credentials we have to submit online along with AILET application form 2019?
Answer: No other certificate will have to upload along with the AILET application form 2019.
- Question: I have scored 49.8% in my class 12th Am I eligible to apply for B.A. LL.B course?
Answer: No, students will have to secure minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Question: What is the maximum age criteria to appear in AILET exam 2019?
Answer: There is no maximum age limit to appear in AILET exam. Upper age limit is removed by the Supreme Court.
- Question: When this AILET entrance exam will be held in 2019?
Answer: It will be held in the first week of May 2019. The student must check the official website for final exam date.
- Question: Will AILET exam be conducted in Delhi or in other cities also?
Answer: AILET exam will be organized in various cities of India. Check the exam centers on the official website.
- Question: Will AILET officials send exams to admit card to the students’ registered address?
Answer: No. They have to download it from the official website of AILET.