AIL LET Syllabus 2019 – Candidates need to know AIL LET Syllabus 2019 thoroughly before appearing for the exam. The candidates can start the formulation of the examination strategy on the basis of the curriculum. The curriculum will be available on the official website of the Army Law College, but students can also get the complete curriculum for AIL let 2019 from this site. The curriculum is issued by Army law College for inclusion in the BBA LLB and the LLM courses. The test will take place in the month of July 2019. We know that it is not enough to know only the AIL LET Syllabus 2019 in order to be well informed about the exam. The AIL LET Syllabus 2019 is divided into 5 sections. Aspirants will be tested for their knowledge of the topics as follows. But before we discuss this with you, make sure you take a look at the exam pattern and marking scheme mentioned below, which will be helpful for the AIL let 2019 exam.
- English – Understanding, Sentence structure, Substitutes, Antonyms, One-word substitution, Sentence completion, Recognizing errors, Figure of speech and Phrases. There would be small paragraphs, and you would be asked to point out the basic idea of the paragraph, the sound of the author, the appropriate title and find out a portion of wrong grammar.
- General Knowledge and Recent Affairs – History, Finance, Art and literature, Economics.
- Current Affairs – Candidates will be tested on the basis of their Acquaintance on the recent happenings
- Logical Thinking/Mental Ability – Questions such as Sequence Completion, Blood Relationships, and Directions logic test, Rational Venn Diagrams, series conclusion, Coding, and decoding.
- Legal Aptitude– Even though the legal aptitude questions examine the acquaintance of the candidates about the law, aspirants are only asked questions associated to legal pitches and facts such as law and justice, current and significant legal facts, legal conditions .
Overview of Exam Pattern as per AIL LET Syllabus 2019
The legal entrance test governed by the Army Institute of Law which comprises of objective type of questions and the type of the questions asked is comparable to the topics examined at the 10 + 2 level of qualifying exams. AIL Let 2019 test pattern consists of 200 questions that candidates must try in two hours of duration. The language medium of the AIL entrance exam is English.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50|
Importance of Knowing the AIL LET Syllabus 2019
- Obtain the best books for preparation in advance and try to practice past years of question papers for the candidate idea on the entrance exam.
- The accountability to make sure timely posting will be that of the candidate. The delayed receipt of the result does not allow the applicant to be eligible.
- Candidates who appear for the aptitude Test in March/April may temporarily take the entrance examination, subject to the condition that their candidacy will be cancelled if they do not qualify 10 + 2 exam with the required percentage of the mark.
- It is undeniable that the examination curriculum is a must when it comes to getting not only enough, but better or great grades in the exam. Without its accessibility you will never really know the total number of questions that will be put in the exam, you will not be able to figure out the type of examination
- Aspirants should need a perfect planning and preparation to get through the exams. You can only pass the exam if you have an idea about the exam curriculum and the test pattern. It is advisable to examine the examination curriculum thoroughly after applying for the AIL LET admission exam.
- Helps the applicants to place important accents on the marking schemes and to plan a sequence in which they will try the question paper and make changes rendering to their accessibility.
- Contenders can get a worthy score by preparing themselves properly after they know the final exam curriculum.
This is all about the AIL LET syllabus 2019. Stay connected with us to get the more information about this exam with 100% accuracy.