AIL LET Seat Allotment 2019 – In the month of July, the computer-aided Law Entrance Test (LET) will be conducted for admission to the BA. LLB 5-year course by the Army Law Institute, Mohali. The test is being held at 32 centers across the country. AIL LET Seat Allotment 2019 is done for the first 60 seats for military personnel stations will be through an online entry test conducted by AIL under the guidance of AWES. Total of 80 seats is offered for the legal courses. During the AIL LET Seat Allotment 2019 process, a new set of seats will be added to the system if any, up-to-date Permits. In addition, the conversion of seats will be carried out during the third round of seat allocation and, accordingly, candidates will have to show all decisions against vacant, newly added seats, virtual seats that are likely to be unoccupied during the counseling
|Category||No. of Seats (BA LLB)||No. of Seats (LLM)|
|All India Civil Category||08||08|
|Punjab Resident Civil Category||16||16|
|Children of Army Personnel||60||60|
AIL LET Seat Allotment 2019: Tie-Breaker
University reserves the right to keep vacancies if there are no students who have achieved a minimum score.
If the ranks in the merit list remain the same, class 10 grades are taken into account. If there is still no ranking, the higher process point will be preferred
AIL LET Seat Allotment 2019: General Guidelines
- Admission to 60 seats for stations of the army personnel is provided by the AIL under the sponsorship of AWES.
- Entrance to 04 places in the All-India category is also done through the same entrance test.
- Candidates for both Army and all India categories will be available for counseling after merit in the written exam. Admission is only granted if the candidate is considered eligible on the day of the interview.
- Admission to 16 places in the Punjab category is based on 10 + 2 merits awarded by the nominated university according to the notification of Govt. from Punjab
- After the declaration of the result of the entrance exam 2019, the first 100 candidates will be listed in order of merit of the army The category is called to fill 60 seats and 20 candidates in the order of merit of the All India Civil Category are invited for the counseling to occupy 4 seats.
- Applicants who are called for consultation/admission must submit all the required documents in their original form. These are kept by the institute. Candidates who are offered admission will be required to pay in full the same day’s fees. No late/partial payment is acceptable. If the original certificates are not submitted in full or no full fees are paid, the candidate for admission will not be admitted and the seat will be offered to the candidate as the next candidate.
- Admission is considered final and irrevocable, and the candidate loses the claim. In the same way, if a candidate does not join the classes to the assigned seat then the admission is considered void and seat allotment is terminated without warning. This open seat is immediately allocated to the next candidate in Merit List.
- Candidates who have been allocated seats must join the assigned college/course within the specified time from the day of the assignment as indicated in the timetable.
- Applicants assigned seat need to carry one of the ID proof (ID Proof) to the allocated college at the time of joining.
- If a candidate is allocated seat and has agreed to go with it, then he/ she may not be able to participate in the subsequent rounds of counseling or seat allocation process.
- Recently created seats which cannot be taken into account in the first round due to non-reporting / last minute reporting after the commencement of the first round of the online allocation process and which will only be considered in the third round when receiving information from the Departments
- For those registered candidates whose Seat got Canceled which was allocated their 1st round during the documents validation for admission, who has received a seat under the reserved quota, due to the change of category from Reserved to Unreserved or PH status from Yes to No, will be accommodated still in the next round of seat allocation with changed category, subject to Fulfillment of the authorization Conditions.
This is all about the AIL LET seat allotment 2019. Stay tuned to us to receive all updates about this exam.