AIL LET Score 2019 – will be declared by Army Institute of Law in the 1st week of July 2019 after result announcement. The applicants can check their score online through the website of AIL. They need to login to their account with the institute through the user id and password generated by them at the time of application process. Note that the applicants will be able to check their marks obtained in AIL LET 2019 via online mode only. The authority will not send the scorecard to the applicants at their registered address. The details of the marks will be clearly written on the scorecard and the applicants need to check the same. It is also suggested to take the hard copy of the scorecard as the selected candidates will have to carry it at the time of counseling. The seat allotment for various courses through AIL LET 2019 will depend upon the score of the candidates. In this article, the applicants will get to know about the detailed information of AIL LET score 2019, key facts, schedule of releasing, procedure to download, AIL LET tie-breaking criteria, counselling etc.
Important Dates: AIL LET Score 2019
The authority will release the schedule of AIL LET score 2019 on its website. The below given table contains the same:
|AIL LET exam 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|Availability of Score card for AIL LET 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|Counselling commencement||4th week of July 2019|
|Reporting at college||4th week of July 2019|
Key Facts: AIL LET Score 2019
- The applicants will be able to see their score online in the first week of July 2019.
- They will have to go to the official portal of Army Institute of Law to see the score card.
- The details like name of the candidate, roll number, marks obtained, qualifying status etc will be mentioned in the score card.
- Those who have obtained the marks as per the cut-off score will be short listed for the final round of admission that is counselling.
- The process of counselling will be offline and the candidates are supposed to be there at the venue on the specified date and time by the authority.
- AIL LET score will be the major factor that will lay impact on counselling and seat allotment.
Process to Check AIL LET Score 2019
The candidates need to follow the below given steps to see AIL LET score online:
- The applicants are supposed to go to the official portal of Army Institute of Law and enter their login details.
- Once the login will be done, the candidates will see the link for AIL LET score 2019 that they need to click.
- The login credentials will be the roll number and registration number of the candidates that was created at the time of online registration.
- In the score card, the candidates will be able to see their marks in AIL LET exam 2019.
- The applicants are advised to verify the information given in the score card and then take the print out.
Tie Breaking Criteria: AIL LET Score 2019
- The tie breaking criteria come into picture if two or more applicants attain equal marks in the exam.
- AIL will take the onus of specifying the tie-breaking rules in such cases.
- If the score of the applicants are same, the candidate who has attained higher marks in the qualifying exam (10+2 level) will be given the priority in the merit list.
- Even if the tie exists, the age factor will be taken into consideration and the applicant who is older in age will be given the priority.
AIL LET Counselling 2019
- The candidates who have scored high in AIL LET and have their names in the merit list will be selected for counselling round.
- The authority will issue the call letter to the short listed candidates that will be available online.
- The applicants need to visit the centre of counselling at the given time with certain documents in original.
- The authority will verify the same and those who clear this stage will be permitted to take part in seat allotment process.
- AIL LET score will be considered while allotting the seats for admission.
This is the complete guide of AIL LET Score 2019. Those who have any query regarding the same can simply get in touch with us to clear their doubts.