AIL LET Exam Pattern 2019 – Army Institute of Law took shape in 1999 under the auspices of the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). It has the rating “A”, which is bestowed by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It offers 5-year BA LLB and 1-year LLM course through a distinct exam called AIL LET. It is always recommended that aspirants review AIL LET Exam pattern 2019 before the entrance exam. The AIL LET Exam pattern 2019 consist of the type of question, sections of the exam, the duration of the entire exam, and how to mark the paper. The student will receive the questions from the intermediate level (10 + 2) and the candidates must mark his answer on an OMR sheet. It is important to know the exam pattern for the students when they get an idea of where they can score well and earn high merit. Some of the essential bullets are mentioned below in connection with AIL LET Exam pattern 2019.
|Subjects/Topic Area||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge & Recent Affairs||50||50
AIL LET Exam Pattern 2019: Important Points to Note
- The 2019 AIL Entrance Test, controlled by the Army Law Institute, will consist of objective questions, and the standard of questions asked by students is usually up to 10 + 2 levels.
- The 2019 AIL Entrance Test consists of 200 questions that students have to complete in two hours (120 minutes).
- The language element in the AIL entrance examination is English.
- Good news is that there is no negative rating in the AIL Entrance Exam 2019.
- The candidates receive 1 grade for each right answer.
- Try to make an appropriate schedule and follow it carefully.
- Understanding the AIL LET Exam pattern 2019 and curriculum is the key to doing well in each exam. Try to understand the exam pattern and subjects thoroughly.
- Management plays a key role in every test. So set up a schedule that will give you a maximum study time of proper sleep.
- Try to evade stress by keeping yourself healthy. Take the help of good books in advance and practice the model papers and mock papers frequently
- The questionnaire will include questions from the areas of General English, Law, GC and Mental Abilities.
- Since GK is a huge area that you can cover, you can start preparing for this.
- Dedicate the same time to each section.
- The most important thing before the exam preparation is a good physical and mental condition.
- Applicants should eat well and sleep well to fully concentrate on the exams.
- Applicants can view old questionnaires that are available in libraries and sometimes online.
- Applicants should consult some manuals of their previous council.
- Applicants must also conduct online research to gather more and more information about program topics.
- In addition, the website often helps with information.
- Do not forget to read the newspaper every day. This will also improve your English area.
- Refer only to mandatory and standard books such as NCERT
- There are many online exam preparation platforms. You can also take help from these.
- For mental abilities – You can pick General Intellect Test – Mental Ability through RPH Editorial
- For GK- Manorama yearbook
- If candidates secure identical points in the final list, the candidate with higher grades is preferred in the aptitude test. If the marks remain the same even at this stage, the older candidate is preferred.
AIL LET Exam Pattern 2019: Topics to be Covered under Each Section
|Mental ability||Completion of the series, Coding and decoding, Blood relations,|
|GK||History, Art and literature, Economy, Current affairs|
|Legal aptitude||Issues related to legal conscience that are framed with the help of legal prepositions and a set of facts such as the law and the judiciary, current and important legal facts, legal terms|
|General English||Reading comprehension, Grammar, Synonyms & Antonyms, Error correction|
This is all about the exam pattern and syllabus of AIL LET 2019. Prepare your study plan accordingly and nail it. Clear your queries with our experts by sharing the same in the comment box below.