AIL LET Exam Centres 2019 – The Army Institute of Law is responsible for determining the test centres of the AIL entrance test 2019. With the advantage of knowing the list of AIL LET Exam centres 2019, the aspirants have a rough idea of the cities in which they can take the AIL admission test. The governing body will publish the list of the AIL entrance Test 2019 examination centres mentioning the cities where the test will take place. Candidates must know the AIL LET Exam centres 2019 so that they can choose the location according to their convenience under the availability of the location issued by governing committee. The AIL LET Exam centers 2019 will be announced soon by the AIL authorities. The test is expected to be carried out in the 32 AIL LET Exam centres 2019 across India, which are itemized as follows:
AIL LET Exam Centres 2019: Important Guidelines
- Of these 30 test centres, applicants may prefer to up to three entrance tests locations at the time of application filling for the AIL Entrance Test 2019.
- The governing body reserves the right to withdraw one of the AIL entrance examination centres, as the strength of the test participants is less than 15. Applicants must also note that the test centre chosen once will not be able to be changed in the future.
- The Institute has the right to allocate any other test centre of AIL LET 2019 to an applicant if the minimum number of participants is not available in a particular test centre. In these circumstances, AIL will try to obtain a test center that is closer to the first or second choice of the candidate. The Assigned AIL LET Exam centres 2019 will be final and no request for its modification will be entertained.
- On the day of the exam try to arrive at least 45 minutes before the test date in the Test centre. Please bring the following documents:
- Copy of Confirmation E-mail
- Admit Card: Candidates must download their AIL LET Admit card from their AIL account.
- Legal photo proof of identity and additional signature ID in original form must be submitted from the list below by the applicants taking up the exam in AIL LET Exam centres 2019
List of Photo IDs (comprising your name and photo)
- A valid Passport issued by the Government of India
- PAN Card provided by the Government of India
- Voter’s ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driver’s license
A Copy of the Photo Identity Proof for Submission at the Exam Centre
If you are not able to submit any of the above-mentioned documents of valid ID (non-expired, original format), admit card or approval e-mail, you will not be permitted to enter the room and will not obtain a reimbursement of the exam fee.
The person in charge of the center shall have the power to dismiss a candidate from the centre if the candidate disrupts a rule or guideline for which he or she may be disqualified, or involves in disorderly conduct or implements partial means. If the supervisor chooses to affirm a candidate, they will have to receive an affirmation from the candidate in the approved form and two supervisors shall sign it as a witness.
A Few More Exam Day Guidelines for AIL LET 2019
- Each candidate has to take his place at least fifteen minutes before the examination begins.
- An applicant may not be admitted to the examination hall after 30 minutes from the start of the examination.
- No applicant may leave the examination hall before 60 minutes have elapsed since the examination began.
- A candidate may not communicate with another candidate in the examination room or with a person inside and outside the examination.
- A student must not resort to disorderly behavior in the examination room or misbehave or threaten him with the supervisory staff.
- A candidate will not do anything conflicting to the directions and the rules of the examination.
- The supervisor will verify the admit card and the registration number and ensure to get the attendance sheet signed by each candidate appearing in the examination. A statement of absence is also drawn up from the details of the attendance sheet.
This is all about the AIL LET exam centres 2019. Stay tuned to us to receive more latest updates about this exam.