AIL LET Eligibility Criteria 2019 will be specified and officially declared by Army Institute of Law which is the main authority to conduct the exam of AIL LET 2019. Those who qualify this law entrance test will be able to pursue the courses of LLM and BA LLB from AIL. It is mandatory for all the applicants who are interested in filling the form for AIL LET exam to check the eligibility norms set by AIL. This is because the authority has directed certain conditions related to the age, academic qualification, marks, etc. that the candidates will have to fulfill in order to get eligible for AIL LET exam 2019. After ensuring their eligibility, the candidates can proceed further to fill the application form that will be available online and submit the same along with prescribed application fee within the given time. Thus, checking the eligibility criteria is the foremost step in the selection process of AIL LET 2019 exam.
This article will clarify all your doubts pertaining to AIL LET Eligibility Criteria 2019 as it includes the detailed information of the eligibility requirements, the significance of knowing the eligibility criteria for AIL LET 2019 and the further process.
AIL LET Eligibility Criteria 2019 (Details)
- Before applying for AIL LET 2019 exam the applicants are supposed to go through the AIL LET Eligibility Criteria 2019as it will include certain minimum requirements that the candidates must fulfill else they won’t be able to appear for the exam.
- Army Institute of Law in Mohali is the main authority that decides the conditions of eligibility and publishes it online in the form of AIL LET Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- The requirements that will be mentioned in the eligibility criteria are the minimum qualification, marks, and age and the applicants must meet these conditions if they truly wish to apply for the courses of BA LLB and LLM from AIL.
- Those who do not meet any of the below-given eligibility conditions will not be permitted by AIL to fill the application form.
Below-mentioned are the requirements that come under AIL LET Eligibility Criteria 2019 and the candidates must know the same:
- The age of the candidates must be less than 20 years as on 1st July of their admission yearin the course of BA LLB or LLM.
- The candidates who will appear for the qualifying exam in the month of March or April are permitted to apply for AIL LET exam 2019 provided they should clear the exam of class 12th.
- In case the candidates do not clear the exam for class 12th, the authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature immediately after knowing about the same.
Educational Qualification and Marks
The academic qualification and marks for the courses of LLM and BA LLB are different. Let’s discourse about them separately:
For the Course of BA LLB
- The candidates need to clear the exam of 12th standard from Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) or national board or other equivalent board.
- The aggregate score of the applicants in the exam must not be less than 45%.
For the Course of LLM
- According to the norms set by Punjab University, the candidates need to obtain at least 55% marks in the course of BA LLB which will be of 5 years or the course of LLB which will be of 3 years.
- Those who meet the above-given conditions of aggregate marks in LLM course and BA LLB course will get the opportunity to appear in AIL LET exam 2019.
The candidates must remember the fact that if they are appearing again in the qualifying exam, they won’t be able to apply for this law entrance test.
Significance of AIL LET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- All the candidates who wish to apply for AIL LET 2019 entrance exam will have to know about the AIL LET Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- AIL is the authority that decides the minimum requirements under AIL LET Eligibility Criteria 2019 with a purpose to shortlist the applicants on the grounds of their academic qualification, age and marks obtained.
- Those who find themselves ineligible for this law entrance test as per the conditions mentioned by AIL will not be able to proceed further for application form process.
- Still, if the candidates fill the online application form and submit the fee, the authority will reject the same owing to the candidates’ ineligibility to meet the minimum requirements for AIL LET exam.
- It is therefore compulsory for the aspirants to read the AIL LET Eligibility Criteria 2019 carefully before applying for the law entrance test else their candidature will be canceled by AIL.
What Next if the Candidates are Eligible for AIL LET 2019?
- After ensuring the AIL LET Eligibility Criteria 2019, the eligible candidates can move ahead for the process of online registration and application where they need to go to the website of AIL and get themselves registered to fill the form online.
- The candidates must mention the accurate and genuine information in the application form as the authority may cross verify the details for authentication.
- Once the application form is filled, the applicants need to submit the fee amount as mentioned by the authority and attach the specified documents online.
- After the final submission of the application, the candidates will be issued admit card on the given date by the authority.
- The result for AIL LET 2019 exam will be announced by the apex body on its web portal.
- The candidates need to check their names in the final rank list provided by AIL to get their qualification status.
This is the complete information about AIL LET Eligibility Criteria 2019. Go through the same to get the clarity on the minimum requirements for AIL LET exam 2019. In case, you have any further query, do not feel hesitated to share it with us as we will clear all the related doubts.