AIL LET Counselling 2019 will be organized by Army Institute of Law in the third week of July 2019. The candidates who qualify AIL LET exam 2019 and their names reflect in the merit list will get the chance to be the part of the counselling process. The institute will send the intimation of AIL LET Counselling round to all the shortlisted applicants through email. The letter will contain the schedule of counselling and the venue where the process takes place. Note that the counselling and seat allotment for AIL LET will be offline and the applicant will have to participate physically in the process. The authority will not allow any representative on behalf of the participants to come for counselling. The seat allotment will be based on the ranking of the applicants in AIL LET merit list. The applicants who will be given the seats are supposed to deposit the course fee amount and report the institute at the given schedule. This article discourses about the facts of AIL LET Counselling 2019, how the process takes place and the instructions that the candidates need to follow while appearing for counselling, dates and events related to counselling of AIL LET, list of necessary documents for verification and much more.
AIL LET Counselling Dates 2019
The counselling schedule for AIL LET 2019 will be provided by the institute to the short listed candidates. However, the authority will release the tentative dates of the events pertaining to the counselling. The table given below contains the same:
|Availability of AIL LET Application Form||4th week of May 2019|
|Deadline to submit the application fee||3rd week of June 2019|
|End date to make the payment of the application fee with fine of Rs 1000||3rd week of June 2019|
|Issuance of AIL LET Admit Card||Last week of June 2019|
|AIL LET Exam 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|Declaration of AIL LET Result||1st week of July 2019|
|Commencement of AIL LET counselling 2019||3rd-week of July 2019|
|Reporting at Army Institute of Law and All India Civil categories||3rd week of July 2019|
Key Facts about AIL LET Counselling 2019
- The result for AIL LET will be declared in the first week of July 2019 and the authority will publish the merit list after that.
- The names of the candidates reflecting in the rank list will be the ones that can appear in AIL LET Counselling 2019.
- The institute will also send the call letter to the candidates who are short listed as per their score and ranking in the exam.
- The candidates will be called for AIL LET Counselling as per their ranking in the merit list. The higher ranked applicants will be invited in the first round of counselling and so on.
- The authority will also check certain certificates and mark sheets and documents of the candidates and do adequate scrutiny before giving the admission.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to carry the required documents in original and photocopies.
- The authority officials will cease the counselling process and cancel the admission of the candidates whose documents will be fake.
- The candidates are advised to appear on time at the counselling venue.
- The procedure of seat allotment will be transparent and is made as per the ranking of the applicants, their choice of courses, availability of seats and category of the candidates.
- The applicants need to carry the score card of AIL LET 2019 at the time of counselling.
Procedure of AIL LET Counselling 2019
The applicants need to go through the step by step procedure of AIL LET counselling as specified by the authority:
- The institute will send the invitation to the selected candidates after the release of merit list where the ranking of the candidates will be declared.
- The applicants will find the details of counselling in the call letter mentioning date, time and centre of counselling.
- The applicants will have to present at the venue on the given time and then register for the procedure.
- They need to provide their choices of course during registration that will be considered at the time of seat allotment.
- The authority will call the candidates as per their rank in the merit list that means those with higher ranking will be given the preference.
- The process of counselling will be offline and the applicants will have to attend the same at the given venue.
- The process of document verification will take place and the authority will scrutinize the documents properly.
- The candidates will be informed about the final seat allotment and also the schedule of reporting at the institute with certain documents.
- The admission will be given only after the submission of course fee by the applicants.
List of Necessary Documents for Verification
The below given is the list of the documents that the participants need to carry while appearing for AIL LET counselling 2019:
|S. No||List of Documents|
|1||The passing certificate of class X as Date of Birth proof|
|2||The certificate of 10+2 that contains the details of the score attained by the candidates.|
|3||Medical Fitness Certificate (present on official Website)|
|5||An affidavit signed by the Father or Mother or Guardian mentioning whether the ward has studied Punjabi up to the 10th standard or not. The candidates above the age of 18 years can themselves sign the affidavit.|
|6||Affidavit or Certificate for Punjab Resident Civil Category|
|7||Willingness Certificate (present on the official website)|
|8||Eligibility Certificate for the candidates who have studied the 10+2 from the board other than the Haryana, Punjab, Himachal and CBSE/ICSE.|
|9||12 latest photographs of Passport Size|
|10||1 Photograph of parents or guardians|
|11||Category Certificate (present on the official website)|
This is how the process of AIL LET Counselling 2019 takes place. Those who have ranked high in the exam and their names is reflecting in the merit list must read this content thoroughly. The details like step wise procedure of counselling, list of necessary documents, major facts about counselling process etc are clearly explained in this article. In case of any further query or doubt, you may get in touch with us.