AIL LET Application Form 2019 will be released by Army Institute of Law in the fourth week of May 2019 on its website. AIL is the main authority to organize the exam for the candidates to get admission in one of the most acclaimed law institutes. The candidates will get the application form on the official website of AIL and they need to read about the eligibility criteria first before filling the form online. Also, they must remember the deadline for submitting the application form and fee online. The details that the candidates need to fill in the form must be genuine and correct. The applicants can also submit the form in the fourth week of June 2019 with late fee charges of Rs 1000/-.
In this article, the candidates will be able to learn about the complete process for AIL LET Application form 2019.
Important Dates: AIL LET Application Form 2019
|Release of AIL LET Application form 2019||4th week of May 2019|
|End date for submission of application form online||3rd week of June 2019|
|End date for application submission with late payment charges of Rs 1000||3rd week of June 2019|
|AIL LET Exam 2019||1st week of July 2019|
AIL LET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates must be aware of the eligibility requirements set by the authority before filling AIL LET Application form 2019. Those who do not meet any of the below given criteria can not apply for AIL LET exam 2019 under any circumstances:
- The age of the candidates applying for BA LLB course through AIL LET exam must not exceed 20 years.
- Those who are appearing for class 12th examinations can also apply for this entrance test.
- The candidates need to score passing marks in 12th standard to get eligible for AIL LET exam.
- For the course of BA LLB, the students who have their educational qualification from Punjab School Education Board or other equivalent board will be eligible to apply provided their aggregate score should be 45%.
- For the course of LLM, the candidates need to have LLB degree of 3 year course and BA LLB degree of 5 year course from reputed university and the minimum score should be 55%.
AIL LET Application Form 2019
- The candidates are supposed to go through the instructions properly that will be available online before proceeding to fill the application for AIL LET 2019.
- Army Institute of Law will release the AIL LET application form 2019 online in the fourth week of May 2019.
- Only the eligible candidates can proceed for the process of application filling and submission.
- The candidates must ensure that whatever information they furnish should be genuine else the authority has the right to cross check the details and if any discrepancy is found at any stage of admission process, it will reject the candidature.
- The necessary documents as specified by AIL also need to be uploaded online by the candidates while filling the application form.
Process to fill AIL LET Application Form 2019
The candidates can get the online link for AIL LET application form 2019 through the web portal of AIL that will be available there from the last week of May 2019 till the third week of June 2019. The applicants can submit the form till the fourth week of June but with late application fee. The below given steps will give you the clarity on the procedure of AIL LET application form 2019:
- The candidates need to go to the official portal of AIL or Army Institute of Law.
- They are supposed to search for the link of AIL LET Application form 2019.
- The candidates need to make sure that they will mention the mandatory details like personal, academic, contact information and much more in the application form.
- All the specified documents will have to be uploaded online by the candidates as per the given specifications.
- Before filling the form, the candidates must go through the guidelines that contain the procedure to complete the form and submit it online.
- Once the details are filled properly and accurately, the candidates need to review the application to detect any kind of discrepancy or error.
- The applicants then need to submit the form online and also make the payment of the application fee.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to submit the application fees as prescribed by AIL else their form will get cancelled.
- The candidates will be allowed for the submission of application form and fee amount till the fourth week of June 2019 provided they need to pay the late fee.
- The print out of completely filled form must be taken by the candidates for further use or process.
- The candidates must be aware of the fact that AIL will not give any window of correction for the application form in case of any mistake or error. It is therefore suggestible to recheck the application form before submission and make necessary changes then and there before hitting the submit tab.
AIL LET Application fee Details
The application fee for AIL LET exam 2019 should be paid by all the candidates who are applying for the relevant course of law. The below given table contains category wise application fee details of AIL LET 2019:
|Category of the Candidates||Application Fee 2019||Late Payment Charges|
|Army Category||Rs 3000/-||Rs 1000/-|
|Civil Category||Rs 3000/-||Rs 1000/-|
Specifications of the Documents to be Uploaded Online
- Scanned image of the Photograph in passport size should not be more than 120 KB
- Scanned image file of the Signature should not be more than 100 KB
- The file of certificate for class 10th should not exceed the limit of 1.5 MB
- The file size of the certificate for Army category should not be more than 1.5 MB
The above-given content about AIL LET application form 2019 will give you clarity on the complete process of application filing and submission. For further query, feel free to contact us.