AIL LET 2019 – AIL LET one of India’s renowned and prestigious institutes for law education is AIL i.e. Army Institute of Law, Mohali. Like every year, AIL will also conduct a law entrance test in the upcoming year named ‘AIL 2019’ to offer admission in the 5-Year Integrated BA LLB Course for the aspirants. This test will be conducted generally in the month of July. The important information related to AIL exam 2019 will be released by the Army Institute of Law, Mohali in the last week of May 2019. The students will be able to apply for AIL entrance test 2019 through online mode in the third week of June 2019. In this article, the aspirants will find some important details about the AIL LET 2019 like AIL Application Dates, AIL entrance exam Eligibility Criteria, AIL admit cards, AIL Exam Pattern, and Syllabus etc.
Important Dates of AIL LET 2019
We are publishing the tentative event schedule and dates of AIL important events. Aspirants may look at the below table which highlights the important dates and events of AIL 2019
|AIL LET 2019 Particulars||Dates of Events|
|Date of availability of Online AIL Application Form 2019||4th week of May’19|
|Last date of online submission of Application Form along with fees||3rd week of June’19|
|Date of Submission of AIL Application Form 2019 with late fees||4th week of June’19|
|Date of availability of AIL Admit card 2019||4th week of June 2019|
|Date of AIL Entrance Test 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|Date of declaration of AIL Result 2019||2nd week of July 2019|
|Date of AIL Counselling 2019||3rd week of July 2019|
AIL LET 2019 Application Form
The AIL authorities will declare the date on which application form of AIL entrance test 2019 will be made available to the aspirants on the official website from the last week of May 2019 onwards. Before applying to the main AIL entrance test application form 2019, the student will have to register themselves on the official website through an official link. There is a proper way to fill the AIL LET application form 2019 which is explained below for the aspirants
Steps for AIL Online Application form 2019:
- Firstly the student will have to visit the Official website of Army Institute of Law.
- Then the student will have to find a new official Link namely AIL LET 2019 Online Application form.
- The student will have to fill all the essential details i.e. personal and educational, in the AIL application form 2019.
- All the other vital documents need to be attached along with the application form on the official website.
- The student will have to make sure that they are following the AIL official instruction while filling the online application of AIL entrance test 2019.
- After successful submission of online application form as well as payment of required fee, the student is advised to download the duly filled application form as a Hard Copy for future uses like counselling and in Admission time.
AIL LET 2019 Application Fee
Students are required to remit the necessary fee for AIL 2019 otherwise they may not be able to fill the application form. The students will get a chance to submit their application form and application fee until the third week of June 2019. For both Army category and civil category of aspirants, they need to deposit INR 3000/- as AIL application fee 2019. Students who somehow miss the last date of submission of form and required fees will get another chance to submit the fee along with late charges/fee of extra INR 1000/- (above required fee of INR 3000/-)
Below is the chart which clarifies the fee charges of AIL 2019.
|Category of Students||AIL Fee 2019||Late Fee Charges|
|Army Category Students||INR 3000/-||INR 1000/-|
|Civil Category Students||INR 3000/-||INR 1000/-|
Fee Structure of Different Courses: AIL Entrance Test 2019
From the student’s point of view, it is essential to know that how much is the total fee of BA LLB and LLM courses at AIL. We have some last year course fee details which we like to publish here so that the student will get a proper idea of total fund required as admission fee if they get selected in AIL, Mohali.
The fee structure of LLM and BA LLB courses is mentioned below:
|Course||Total Fees for the Course|
|Master of Laws (LLM)||INR 50,240/-|
|Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws (BA+LLB)||
AIL LET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To appear in AIL LET 2019, the student must know its minimum eligibility criteria fixed by Army Institute of Law, Mohali. This eligibility criteria states the minimum age, education and marks required by the students to legally apply for AIL Entrance Test 2019. One must have to note that in absence of minimum eligibility parameter the student’s candidature may be cancelled by the concerned authority at any time. So before filling up the AIL application form, 2019 student is advised to read the eligibility criteria and necessary details first so that they may avoid themselves from money and time wastage. Following are the minimum AIL LET eligibility criteria 2019 set by the AIL authorities to appear in AIL Entrance Test 2019;
- Maximum Age Limit: Student, in any case, must not be more than 20 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission in BA LLB course.
- Provision: Those students who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April are also allowed to give the Entrance Test provisionally, subject to the condition that in case they do not pass the class 12th exam with required percentage their candidature will be canceled with the same effected date.
- Education and Marks: For both the courses i.e. BA+LLB and LLM, rules are different and mentioned below;
For BA LLB Course: The student will have to pass the class 12th exam from PSEB (Punjab School Education Board) or any other equivalent state or national board with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
For LLM Course: As per the rules of Punjab University, the student will have to secure minimum 55% marks in aggregate in either BA LLB (5 years) or LLB (3 years) courses to get a chance to apply for the AIL LET LLM 2019.
Note: Students who are re-appearing in the qualifying examination are not eligible to apply in AIL entrance test 2019.
AIL LET 2019 Exam Pattern
It is always suggested to the students to check the respective entrance test pattern before appearing in it. The exam pattern of AIL LET 2019 will cover the kind of question asked in the paper, sections of the exam papers, the time duration of the whole exam, and the marking method of the paper. The student will be asked the questions from the intermediate (10+2) level standard and the student will have to mark their answer on an OMR sheet. It is essential to know the exam pattern for the students as they get an idea which are the sections in which they can score well and secure high merit. Some of the essential bullets are mentioned below related to AIL entrance test 2019 exam pattern;
- AIL entrance test 2019 organized by Army Institute of Law will comprise objective type questions, and the standard of questions which will be asked of the students are generally up to 10+2 level.
- AIL entrance test 2019 comprises of 200 questions which the students need to attempt in two hours duration (120 minutes)
- The language medium in AIL entrance exam will be English.
- Good news is that there is no negative marking in AIL Entrance Exam 2019.
- Students will be awarded 1 mark for every correct answer.
A quick view table is prepared below to have a clear idea of a number of question and sections asked in AIL Entrance Exam 2019
|Subjects/Topic Area||No. of Question asked||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||
Preparation Tips for AIL LET 2019
Here are some useful tips for the students to score well in AIL LET 2019;
- Try to prepare a proper subject wise time table and follow it diligently.
- Understanding of exam pattern and syllabus is the key to score well in any exam, try to understand the exam pattern and subjects thoroughly.
- In every exam time management plays a very key role. Thus set you time table in such a way that will give you a maximum hour of studies with proper sleep.
- Try to avoid pressure by keeping yourself healthy. Take the guidance of good books in advance and practice the sample papers and mock papers on a regular
AIL LET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card one of the important thing which student must obtain before appearing in any exam. The AIL LET admit card 2019 will be issued to the students in the last week of June 2019 i.e. a week before of final exam AIL entrance test 2019. The admit cards will be available to the student only online from the official portal of AIL. Students will be able to download their admit cards from the official website with their login credentials. The details related with AIL entrance test 2019 will be printed on the admit card like student’s roll number, exam center, AIL 2019 exam timings and at the back side of the admit card the exam instructions.
AIL LET 2019 Results
After the final exam gets over it is the Army Institute of Law, Mohali who will announce and publish the final result of AIL LET 2019 in the first week of July 2019. The result will be declared through online mode on the official website of AIL. Students are advised to keep 2-3 print outs/copies of AIL LET result that will be used at the time of admission and counselling. It results through which the student will be able to know their success status for admissions in the BA LLB courses. The student will have to enter his/her roll number at the official link to download the result.
AIL LET 2019 Counselling
After the exam results declaration, the Army Institute of Law, Mohali will announce the date and venue for AIL LET Counselling 2019. All the successful students who have successfully cleared the cut-off marks will have to report in person with all their original certificates and credentials in front of the officials at the defined venue. The students who will be failed to present the documents will be denied the admissions in the law courses. AIL Entrance Test 2019 counselling process will call all those students who have secured a great place in the merit list and finally get admission in various law programs. AIL Entrance Test Counselling 2019 will be the last process before admission.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions) AIL LET 2019
Question: From where I can fill the application form of AIL LET 2019. Is it offline?
Answer: No it is only online. You have to visit the official website for filling the AIL application form 2019 to appear in AIL entrance test 2019.
Question: Is there any late fees in case there is a delay in submission of application form for AIL entrance test 2019?
Answer: Yes you will have to pay the late fee after the last date of final submission of application form. Please check the above blog for the amount of the late fee.
Question: What is eligibility criteria in AIL entrance test 2019 to apply for LLB course?
Answer: You may check the eligibility criteria section of LLB course above in this blog.
Question: I have scored 50% on my qualifying exam. Can I apply for AIL entrance test 2019?
Answer: Yes you can. Please read the section eligibility criteria in the above blog. It will tell each minor step of eligibility.
Question: I have lost my credentials but I am selected in the merit list. Can I go to the counselling session 2019?
Answer: No legally you are not allowed to get an admission in LLB and LLM course. But if you are able to convenience the officials with genuine reasons, it might be possible that they may listen to your situation. But it all depends upon officials and institute’s norms.
Please write to us any query related to AIL entrance test 2019 in the below comment box. We value your comments. Thank You