AIBE Result 2019 – AIBE Result 2019 has been published by Bar Council of India today i.e. 15 March 2019 via online mode. Candidates can visit the official portal of BCI and check the AIBE Result 2019. Candidates will be required to provide with their roll number and date of birth to login. All India Bar Examinations are held every year and is organized by the BCI for the graduates of Indian Law in about 40 cities. It is an entrance examination at the national level, by which qualified candidates can obtain the “Certificate of Practice” in the area of law. Applicants who qualify for their written exam will only be deliberated as proficient in the exam and will endure receiving the certificate. Subsequently, after a few days of the written exam, the officials will declare the AIBE Result 2019 for the written test. AIBE written test was conducted on 23 December 2019, after which the authority has published the result. AIBE result can only be verified online. No other mode will be considered.
Note: AIBE Result 2019 has been announced by Bar Council of India on 15 March 2019 via online mode on the official portal.
Click Here to check AIBE Result 2019
AIBE Result 2019 Important Dates
|Final Exam Date||23 December 2018|
|Announcement of AIBE Result||15 March 2019|
AIBE Result 2019: Release of Official Answer Key
The officials issue the answer key for the accessibility of the candidates. With the support of the answer key, the applicants can verify the correct answer of the respective question. The candidates can try to forecast their grades, which they will achieve in the AIBE result 2019. The AIBE answer key was published in online mode. It is published for every set of questions. Applicants can verify the answer key according to their exam set. If an applicant is not contented with the published answer key, they can e-mail the opposition along with the correct answer to the BCI before the publication of results.
AIBE Result 2019: How to Check?
Here the applicants can follow the steps to verify the AIBE result:
- Visit the official website of AIBE @ allindiabarexamination.com
- Navigate to the AIBE results page and open the link in a new window.
- The results page will be displayed on the new window
- When prompted provide the roll number and date of birth
- Click the submit button
- PDF format of the result is displayed on screen.
- After verifying the necessary details, download the PDF, and print the result.
During the download of the AIBE score, the candidates must verify that the name, father / husband’s name, hall ticket number, registration number, status of result and photo provided are accurate or not. If the applicant detects the discrepancy in the printed result, he should instantaneously contact the administrators by e-mail or telephone number.
Click Here to visit official Website
AIBE Result 2019: Key Points to Note
- To take up the AIBE exam, the law students must make sure to get registered to the prosecutor’s office based on which they will be able to verify the results.
- AIBE Results gives a certificate of practice to lawyers who successfully qualify the exam. The AIBE exam is prearranged by the India Bar Council, which necessitates an applicant to have the legal skills and knowledge to practice law in the country.
- Candidates must be in possession of the attorney’s enrollment card issued by the State Bar Council.
- There is no age limit for the exam
- No hardcopy form of the rank card or result is sent to any candidate.
- The AIBE Result will only convey the applicant if they passed the exam or not.
- When a candidate no longer knows his roll number then there will be an option to find the roll number and then verify the results.
- To clear the exam, candidates must score 40 out of 100 points.
- Candidates can get the official answer key from the AIBE website to get a rough idea of their performance in the exam.
- The exam will be held offline, but the result will be publicized on the official website.
- At the end of a specified time, no further complaint regarding the answer keys will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to keep a few copies of the result for future correspondences.
- If an applicant cannot view his or her result, there is a chance that the server problem will occur because many others might try to check their results. In those circumstances, the candidate is recommended to wait or reopen the browser to check the result.
- There is no limit to take up the exam. Candidates can attempt any number of times.
This is all about the result of AIBE 2019. Stay tuned to this page to know the latest updates about the same.