ACLAT Important Dates 2019 – ACLAT Important Dates will be officially declared by Alliance University on its website with official notification in the month of December 2018. ACLAT or Alliance University Common Law Admission Test will be conducted by the authority to offer admissions in UG and PG law courses and also Ph.D. programmes from this university. The candidates who are interested to apply for the same must ensure their eligibility for the exam which is the first step of admission and then explore the schedule of various events related to ACLAT 2019. The date of application form release online and offline, deadline to submit the same along with application fee, admit card issuance by the authority, examination date, result announcement etc are the major events related to ACLAT 2019. All the eligible candidates need to go through the same and keep the note of it for tracking the schedule of the events.
This article deals with ACLAT Important Dates 2019 where the schedule of various related events like application form availability, last date to submit the form, admit card issuance, date of ACLAT exam 2019, declaration of result online etc.
ACLAT Important Dates 2019 (Tabular Form)
The candidates who are eligible for ACLAT 2019 exam must know about the schedule of the vents related to this exam. These include notification release date, application form filling and submission, application fee deposition, availability of admit card or hall ticket, date of ACLAT exam 2019, result declaration etc. The below given table contains the same:
|ACLAT Important Events 2019||ACLAT Important Dates 2019|
|Official notification for ACLAT 2019||December 2018|
|Release of Application form for ACLAT 2019||December 2018|
|End date to submit Application form for ACLAT 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|ACLAT admit card issuance||Last week of May 2019|
|ACLAT exam 2019||First week of June 2019|
|Announcement of Result||June 2019|
ACLAT Important Dates 2019 (Details)
The details regarding the events and their schedule are given below:
ACLAT Application form 2019
- The authority will release the application form for ACLAT 2019 in the month of December 2018.
- The applicants need to submit the same before the last date that will be in the last week of May 2019.
- The candidates are supposed to go through the eligibility criteria and then proceed to apply for ACLAT 2019.
- The application process will be online as well as offline.
- The candidates who fill the application online need to visit the website of the Alliance University and complete the process along with fee submission.
- Those who opt for offline mode will have to take the hard copy of the form from dedicated centres of ACLAT or they can also download it online.
- The application fee can be deposited through debit card, net banking, credit card or Demand Draft.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to completely fill the details in the application form else the university will reject the same.
- Once the form is filled, the candidates must review it before submission.
- The offline applications need to be sent to the address of the university by the candidates along with DD and specified documents.
- No changes can be made in the application once it is submitted.
ACLAT Admit Card 2019
- ACLAT admit card will be issued by the Alliance University in the last week of May 2019 before few days of the examination date.
- This is also called the hall ticket as the candidates will get the entry inside the test centre only if they carry ACLAT admit card.
- The candidates must note the schedule for the admit card availability on the website of the authority.
- They need to follow the procedure of downloading the admit card online and take the hard copies of the same for further use.
- In case the candidates fail to furnish this document along with id proof, they will not be able to appear for ACLAT 2019.
- The admit card contains the important details of the candidate and the examination such as registration number, name of the candidate, exam centre name, address, test date, timing and some major instructions that the applicants are supposed to follow.
- The candidates must verify the information mentioned in the admit card and in case of any mistake, they need to report the same to the concerned department of the university.
- The invigilator will check the availability of admit card with the students appearing for ACLAT exam and those who do not bring the same will be restricted to sit in the examination hall.
ACLAT Exam 2019
- ACLAT exam will be held in the first week of June 2019 at the test centres listed by the authority.
- The candidates need to come to the venue of exam on time.
- They are supposed to bring admit card and valid id proof while appearing for ACLAT 2019.
- The candidates must follow the instructions and guidelines written on the admit card inside the examination hall.
- The time duration will be two hours and the candidates must complete the paper within this time only.
- The invigilator will verify the admit card and then allow the candidates to sit in the examination room.
- No electronic devices will be allowed in the exam centre.
- The candidates need to submit the answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the test hall in case of offline mode of exam.
ACLAT Result 2019
- The university will announce ACLAT result in the month of June 2019 on its official web portal.
- The candidates need to login into their registered accounts with the university and get the link of the result.
- The marks of the candidates along with the qualifying status will be mentioned on the result card.
- The candidates need to take the hard copy of the same for further process.
Here ends the details regarding ACLAT Important Dates 2019. The applicants who carry any doubt or issue pertaining to the above mentioned content can connect with us.