ACLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 – The eligibility criteria for ACLAT 2019 has been prescribed by the examination conducting authority i.e. Alliance University for the candidates to check before filling up the application form that has been released from 7th December 2018. Candidates ought to check the eligibility criteria to ensure that they fulfill the requirements prescribed by the concerned authority. Now, as per the eligibility criteria set by Alliance University, candidates should have completed 10+2 from any of the recognized Board across the country. Moreover, those candidates belonging to the unreserved category must have acquired 45% of aggregate marks and those from the reserved category should have obtained 40% of minimum qualifying marks in 10+2 (intermediate) examination. Furthermore, there is no age bar for any candidate to apply for ACLAT 2019. Therefore, lastly, the candidates are recommended to go through the article to have detailed information about the ACLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019.
Facts about ACLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Alliance University is the apex body to specify the conditions of eligibility for ACLAT 2019.
- ACLAT Eligibility Criteria defines the educational qualification requirements of the candidates including their marks in the exam.
- The candidates will have to go through the conditions mentioned in the eligibility criteria before applying for ACLAT 2019.
- Those who do not meet even a single eligibility condition for ACLAT 2019 cannot appear for the exam.
- The authority has the right to reject the application of the candidates in case they are found ineligible as per the prescribed ACLAT eligibility criteria.
ACLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates are supposed to fulfill the eligibility criteria of ACLAT if they want to go ahead and complete the process of online registration. Those who do not meet the requirements will face the rejection of application in case they apply for ACLAT 2019. Let’s learn about ACLAT eligibility criteria 2019:
- The candidates who come under General category are supposed to clear the exam of class 12thor other equivalent exam from a reputable Board.
- The candidates need to possess the total marks of 45% in qualifying exam.
- Those who belong to the category of SC or ST should have passed the exam of class 12th or other equivalent exam from some acclaimed board of education.
- These category candidates should have the minimum marks of 40% in qualifying exam.
- The age of the candidates who are in general category must be 20 years.
- Those who are from the categories of SC, OBC or ST should possess the age of 22 years.
Why Candidates should know ACLAT Eligibility Criteria?
- The candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria for ACLAT in advance else the authority will reject the application after ascertaining the fact that they are ineligible.
- There is no point in applying for ACLAT exam if you get to know that you are ineligible as per the norms set by the university.
- In such cases, the application fee amount will not be refunded to the candidates
What if the applicants meet the ACLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019?
Those who meet the ACLAT eligibility criteria can fill the application form online or offline and pay the application fee. The authority will verify the eligibility of the candidates and then issue the admit card for ACLAT exam 2019.
This is all about the ACLAT eligibility criteria 2019. For any further query, write to us.