ACLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 – ACLAT Eligibility Criteria will be specified by Alliance University and all the aspirants who are willing to participate in the admission process for law courses of UG and PG and Ph.D. need to meet the requirements. The university expects the candidates to first read the ACLAT eligibility criteria 2019 and then proceed ahead for application process. No applicants are allowed to apply for the exam unless they ensure their eligibility. The minimum educational qualification, age limit and marks obtained in the qualifying exam are some of the parameters that will be considered under ACLAT eligibility criteria. In case the applicants are not eligible to apply for ACLAT and even then they proceed ahead to fill the application form and submit the fee amount, the Alliance University reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage of ACLAT admission process. It is therefore necessary for the applicants to first apprehend about the eligibility norms set by the university for ACLAT 2019.
This article is about ACLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 where the candidates will get to know about the minimum requirements pertaining to academic qualification, marks, age limitations etc, significance of eligibility criteria and much more.
Facts about ACLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Alliance University is the apex body to specify the conditions of eligibility for ACLAT 2019.
- ACLAT Eligibility Criteria defines the educational qualification requirements of the candidates including their marks in the exam.
- The candidates will have to go through the conditions mentioned in the eligibility criteria before applying for ACLAT 2019.
- Those who do not meet even a single eligibility condition for ACLAT 2019 cannot appear for the exam.
- The authority has the right to reject the application of the candidates in case they are found ineligible as per the prescribed ACLAT eligibility criteria.
ACLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates are supposed to fulfill the eligibility criteria of ACLAT if they want to go ahead and complete the process of online registration. Those who do not meet the requirements will face the rejection of application in case they apply for ACLAT 2019. Let’s learn about ACLAT eligibility criteria 2019:
- The candidates who come under General category are supposed to clear the exam of class 12thor other equivalent exam from a reputable Board.
- The candidates need to possess the total marks of 45% in qualifying exam.
- Those who belong to the category of SC or ST should have passed the exam of class 12th or other equivalent exam from some acclaimed board of education.
- These category candidates should have the minimum marks of 40% in qualifying exam.
- The age of the candidates who are in general category must be 20 years.
- Those who are from the categories of SC, OBC or ST should possess the age of 22 years.
Why Candidates should know ACLAT Eligibility Criteria?
- The candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria for ACLAT in advance else the authority will reject the application after ascertaining the fact that they are ineligible.
- There is no point in applying for ACLAT exam if you get to know that you are ineligible as per the norms set by the university.
- In such cases, the application fee amount will not be refunded to the candidates
What if the applicants meet the ACLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019?
Those who meet the ACLAT eligibility criteria can fill the application form online or offline and pay the application fee. The authority will verify the eligibility of the candidates and then issue the admit card for ACLAT exam 2019.
This is all about the ACLAT eligibility criteria 2019. For any further query, write to us.