ACLAT Application Form 2019 – ACLAT Application Form will be released by Alliance University in the month of December 2018. This ACLAT or Alliance University Common Law Admission Test will be organized by the university for the candidates who wish to join UG, PG and Ph.D courses. ACLAT will be held in the first week of June 2019. All the interested candidates need to check the eligibility criteria first and then proceed to learn about how to fill the application form for ACLAT. The application process will be ended in the last week of May 2019. The applicants need to submit the form before the deadline. Both the online and offline modes are available to complete the process of ACLAT application. The candidates are supposed to mention the correct information in the application form else it will get rejected. Also, the applicants need to submit the application fee amount of Rs 1000/- at the time of submitting the application.
This article deals with the facts related to ACLAT Application Form 2019, important dates and events, eligibility criteria that the candidates must go through before filling ACLAT application form online or offline, procedure to fill and submit the application form and fee in online and offline modes.
Important Dates: ACLAT Application Form 2019
The applicants who are eligible to apply for ACLAT 2019 exam should know about the schedule of various related events like application form release date, deadline for submission of application form and fee, date of ACLAT exam 2019 and much more. Let’s understand the sane through below given table:
|Release of ACLAT official notification||December 2018|
|Availability of ACLAT Application form||December 2018|
|Last date to submit ACLAT Application form||Last week of May 2019|
|ACLAT exam 2019||First week of June 2019|
Note that these dates are tentative and the authority may change them.
ACLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Alliance University is the leading authority that specifies certain requirements that the applicants need to fulfill to get eligible for ACLAT 2019.
- ACLAT Eligibility Criteria contains the conditions of age, educational qualification and marks that the applicants need to meet else they won’t be able to apply for ACLAT 2019.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to go through the eligibility requirements without fulfilling which they cannot take part in admission process of various law programmes through ACLAT 2019
- To apply for ACLAT 2019, the applicants should have cleared the exam for 10+2 or other equivalent exam from a reputed board with minimum marks of 45% (General candidates) and 40% (SC and ST candidates).
- No age limitation is there for the candidates to apply for ACLAT 2019.
- If at any stage of the admission process the authority finds any of the applicants to be ineligible for ACLAT, the candidature will be cancelled then and there.
Facts about ACLAT Application Form 2019
- Alliance University is the apex body to publish the application for ACLAT 2019 in the month of December 2018.
- The candidates are allowed to choose any of the online or offline modes to apply for this exam.
- All the eligible candidates need to complete the process of application before the last week of May 2019 else the authority will reject the application.
- The university recommends the applicants to fill the information in the form completely and accurately without the scope of any error.
- The applicants must ensure that the details mentioned in the application are genuine and correct.
- They need to review the form before submitting it online or offline.
- Once the ACLAT Application Form 2019 is filled perfectly, the applicants are supposed to make the payment of the application fee amounting Rs. 1000 through online mode only.
- They can make use of their debit card or credit card or net banking to remit the fee.
- Those who opt to fill the form offline need to send it through post to the concerned authorities.
Online Application Process of ACLAT 2019
The applicants who wish to complete the process of ACLAT application 2019 through online mode will have to follow the below given procedure. Note that the candidates are supposed to submit the application along with fee before the deadline as given above.
- The applicants need to go to the official website of Alliance University and click on the link for online registration.
- The applicants need to enter the required personal details and get the user id and password on their registered email id.
- These login credentials must be retained to get the access of the application form for ACLAT 2019.
- The applicants are suggested to fill all the mandatory details given in the form without any error.
- All the details given by the candidates must be genuine and accurate.
- The details like date of birth, name, address, email id, contact number, educational qualification etc must be entered correctly.
- The name and date of birth should match with the details given in the passing certificate of class 10th.
- The authority will reject the incomplete application form, thus every information must be checked twice before submission.
- Once the details are filled, the next step will be to deposit the application fee amount of Rs 1000 via debit card or net banking or credit card.
- The applicants after filling the application form and depositing the application fee need to submit the same online.
- The print out of the filled in application form must be taken for further use.
Offline Application Process of ACLAT 2019
- The applicants who are eligible for ACLAT 2019 and willing to complete the application process through offline mode need to obtain the hard copy of the form from any of the designated centers.
- The applicants can also download the form from the web portal of Alliance University and get the print out.
- They need to mention the details in the form accurately with all the fields completely filled.
- The latest passport size photograph needs to be attached on the given space.
- The documents as specified by the authority must also be attached with the application form.
- The fee payment can be done through DD or Demand Draft in the name of Alliance University and it needs to be attached with the form.
- The candidates are then supposed to submit the ACLAT application form 2019 at the dedicated centers or they can post the same to the below given address:
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University
Chandapura-Anekal, Main Road,
Bengaluru – 562106
This is the guide for ACLAT application form 2019. In case of any further doubt, do not feel hesitated to connect with us.