ACLAT Admit Card 2019 – ACLAT Admit Card is the important document issued by Alliance University to all the eligible applicants who have completed the process of application for ACLAT or Alliance Common Law Admission Test. The university will upload the admit card of the candidates on its website in the last week of May 2019. The candidates are supposed to download the same online and take the print out for further reference. The authority asks the applicants to carry the admit card while appearing in ACLAT exam 2019 as it contains important information about the exam like date, timing, venue and candidates’ name and registration number, etc. Those who forget to bring the hall ticket or admit card inside the test centre cannot sit in the examination hall to give the exam
In this article, the applicants will get the clear picture of the details related to ACLAT admit card 2019, important instructions mentioned on it, dates and events, process to download the admit card, facts about the same and much more.
Important Dates: ACLAT Admit Card 2019
The details of the schedule of the events pertaining to ACLAT admit card is mentioned below in tabular form. The candidates need to go through the same:
|Availability of Admit Card||Last week of May 2019|
|ACLAT exam 2019||First week of June 2019|
Facts about ACLAT Admit Card 2019
- The university will provide ACLAT admit card to the applicants in the last week of May 2019.
- Only those candidates will get the admit card online who have effectively submitted the form and the fee.
- The candidates need to visit the web portal of the university to access the admit card.
- The applicants will have to bring the admit card on the day of ACLAT exam along with other mentioned documents.
- Those who do not provide the admit card to the invigilator for verification in the examination hall will be restricted to appear for the ACLAT exam.
How to Download ACLAT Admit Card 2019?
The candidates who have filled the application for ACLAT and submitted it before the deadline will be issued ACLAT admit card by the university. The applicants need to download the same online through the website of Alliance University and keep it safe for further use. The steps given below will guide the candidates to get the access of ACLAT admit card:
- The applicants will have to go to the official web portal of Alliance University.
- They need to enter their login credentials so that they can access the link for ACLAT Admit Card 2019.
- Once the required page will be displayed, the applicants need to mention their registration number and date of birth in the given fields.
- After entering the details, they need to click on download tab to see the admit card.
- The details given on the admit card should be verified by the applicants and in case of any error they will have to get it corrected with the concerned authorities.
- The applicants are supposed to take the hard copy of the admit card and keep it safe till the end of counseling.
Details Provided on ACLAT Admit Card 2019
- The applicants must know about the information mentioned on the admit card.
- These details contain the name of the candidates, registration number, exam centre details, examination details like timing, duration etc.
- The authority mentions all these details in it so that the candidates will not have to face hassle at the time of examination.
- Moreover, the invigilator will check all these details before allowing the applicants to appear for the exam.
- It is also suggestible for the applicants to verify the accuracy of this information and in case of any mistake, connect with the university officials to get it rectified.
- The details given on ACLAT admit card is as under:
- Applicant’s Name
- Registration Number
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Examination name
- Examination date
- Examination venue
- Timing of exam
- Reporting time
- Important instructions pertaining to ACLAT Admit Card 2019
ACLAT Test Centers 2019
The test centers for ACLAT 2019 are given as under. The candidates need to know about the same as they will have to choose the centers during the process of application form:
Necessary Instructions Mentioned on ACLAT Admit Card 2019
The candidates need to follow the instructions on the admit card as they are related to the ACLAT exam 2019. Let’s learn about the same:
- The candidates need to read the information mentioned on the ACLAT admit card before appearing in the exam.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to bring the ACLAT admit card at the test center and also the specified documents.
- Those who fail to carry the mentioned documents inside the examination hall will not be allowed to give the exam.
- The invigilator will check the admit card and other documents of the candidates and in case they do not carry the same, their entry will be restricted.
- The candidates’ details like roll number, registration number, name, test centre details, examination details etc will be mentioned in the admit card.
- No applicants can leave the examination centre before handing over OMR sheet to the invigilator.
- The candidates need to finish the exam within the given time of 2 hours only.
- The electronic devices like cell phones, pagers, digital watches etc are not permitted inside the examination room.
- If the applicant will indulge in any illicit acts like cheating inside the test centre, the invigilator will not allow him or her to continue the paper.
- It is compulsory for the applicants to retain the ACLAT admit card till the process of admission gets over.
This is all about ACLAT Admit card 2019. Hope you get the clarity of every piece of information related to the admit card as mentioned in this article. For any further doubt, connect with us.