ACLAT 2019 – Alliance University, the conducting body of ACLAT has released the notification for the candidates willing to pursue law programs such as BBA LLB, BA LLB, LLM, and Ph.D. According to the notification, the registration process has been started from 7th December 2018 in online mode as well as the offline mode and will continue until 31st March 2019. Moreover, the entrance exam of ACLAT will be conducted from 28th April 2019 to 5th May 2019 tentatively. However, it is mandatory for all the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form in order to check whether they fulfill the requirements set by the examination conducting authority. Moreover, the candidates must try to fill the application form on a priority basis to avoid the rush that generally occurs in the last minute. Now, candidates to know more about the ACLAT 2019 must read the article carefully as it contains detailed information about the same including important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, application form, result etc.
Overview: ACLAT 2019
|Name of Exam||Alliance University Common Law Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||ACLAT 2019|
|Applicable for||Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Ph.D.|
|At which level||University|
|Exam Mode||Online and Offline|
|Apex Body||Alliance University, Bangalore|
|No. of Seats||BBA+LLB–180, BA+LLB–180, Ph.D.–20 and LLM–40|
ACLAT Important Dates 2019
Alliance University has announced the important dates of ACLAT 2019 on 7th December 2018 with the release of notification. Now, as per the announced dates, the date for filling up the application form has been started from 7th December 2018 and will continue until 21st March 2019. The dates for the events related to ACLAT 2019 are furnished below in the given table. Therefore, the candidates who have made the mindset to appear in the entrance test of ACLAT 2019 must check the tables wherein the updated dates are listed:
|Release of ACLAT 2019 Notification||7th December 2019|
|Commencement of the Registration Procedure||7th December 2019 (Started)|
|Deadline for the submission of the Application Form||31st March 2019|
|Issuance of the Admit Card||In the month of April 2019|
|ACLAT 2019 Exam||28th-30th April (Bengaluru)|
|30th April- 2nd May (Delhi and Kolkata)|
|1st May 2019 (Hyderabad and Pune)|
|3rd May 2019 (Vijayawada and Raipur)|
|4th May 2019 (Ranchi and Lucknow)|
|5th May 2019 (Guwahati)|
ACLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
The law aspirants attempting ACLAT 2019 should ponder over the fact that it is always very vital to meet the Eligibility Criteria of ACLAT 2019 rested by Alliance University. The students are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria ACLAT 2019 before filling the ACLAT Application form 2019 otherwise the candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the process. A student may look at the Eligibility Criteria of ACLAT 2019 are mentioned below:
- General category student will have to pass class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized Education Board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- SC/ST category student will have to pass class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized Education Board with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
- For general category student, he needs to be 20 years of age and in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward classes’ student should be 22 years of age.
ACLAT Application Form 2019
How to fill ACLAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the ACLAT 2019 application form in both online and offline mode. However, before filling the application form, it is mandatory for the candidates to check the eligibility criteria in order to ensure that they fulfill the requirements set by the examination conducting authority. Thus, all the applicants must check out the steps mentioned below:
Filling of ACLAT 2019 Application Form in Online Mode
- Visit the official website of Alliance School of Law
- Click on the link of the ACLAT 2019 Application Form
- Enter the basic details such as candidate’s name, date of birth, valid mobile number, email address, and other personal details asked therein
- Upload the scanned following documents in the prescribed format
|Colored Photograph||3.5 X 4.5||2 Kb||JPG/JPEG/PNG/PDF|
|Colored Signature||3.5 X 4.5||2 Kb||JPG/JPEG/PNG/PDF|
|Mark Sheets of Class 10th and 12th||2 Kb||JPG/JPEG/PNG/PDF|
- Lastly, pay the application fee in online mode through the credit card, debit card or net banking
- And Click on the ‘Submit’ option
Filling of ACLAT 2019 Application Form in Offline Mode
- Login to the official website of Alliance School of Law
- Click on the link of offline Application Form
- Download the form and take the print out
- Also, the candidates can get the application form from the office window
- Now fill the required details in the hard copy application form
- Paste the passport size colored photograph and attach the mark sheets of 10th and 12th
- Lastly, submit the application form to the required address which is given-below:
Chandapur, Anekal Road
ACLAT 2019 Application Fee
To submit the application form successfully, candidates must remit the application fee which can be paid through online and offline mode as well. Now, for the payment of the application form in online mode, use the credit card, debit card or net banking whereas, for payment in offline mode, purchase the bank challan. Now, to know the whole procedure, let’s go through the following steps:
- The payment details will be mentioned on the screen once you fill the application form
- To pay the application fee in online mode, click on the ‘Pay Online’ option which will be available on the screen
- Select the payment option and accordingly make the payment
- For offline mode, get the bank challan and along with the application fee, sent the Demand Draft in the favor of Alliance University payable at Bengaluru:
|Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|NRI and SAARC Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Other Overseas Candidates||$ 50|
ACLAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates besides going through the syllabus must also check the exam pattern to have a comprehensive understanding of mode, medium, no. of questions, time duration, marking scheme etc. In other words, to know the detailed information about the overall pattern of the test paper, go through the info provided below:
- Mode – The entrance test of ACLAT 2019 will be conducted in online mode
- Medium – the questions asked in the test paper of ACLAT 2019 will be in the English Language
- of Questions – the total number of 200 questions are asked in this exam
- Time Duration – candidates will be allotted 2 hours for the completion of the test paper
- Marking Scheme – candidates if select the correct answer will be given 1 mark and that for the wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability||45||45|
ACLAT 2019 Syllabus
Candidates willing to pursue law program from Alliance School of Law need to know the no. of sections from which the questions will be asked and also, the topics which are covered under each section. Thus, to know the detailed information, candidates must have a glimpse of the below-given details:
ACLAT 2019 Syllabus for Language Proficiency
- Reading Comprehension
ACLAT 2019 Syllabus for Legal Aptitude
- IPC and CrPC
- International Law
- Contract and Constitutional Law
- Strict Liability
- Legal Awareness Covering Constitutional Law and Polity
- Vicarious Liability
- Legal Terms
- Indian Constitution, its structure, sections, and schedules
- Law of Crimes
- Intellectual Property Rights
ACLAT 2019 Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- Deductive Reasoning
- Agreement and Disagreement
- Odd-Even Discretion
- Mental Ability
- Logical/Mathematical Analysis
- Profit and Loss
- Logical Fallacy
ACLAT 2019 Syllabus for General Awareness
- Legal System
- Indian Constitution, its structure, schedules, and sections
- Indian & World History
- Science & Technology
- Indian Culture
- Constitutional Principles & Practices
- Indian National Movement
- Contemporary National, International Political & Economic Issues
- International Organizations
ACLAT 2019 Syllabus for Logical Reasoning and Analytical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Critical Reasoning
ACLAT Admit Card 2019
Alliance University will issue the ACLAT admit card 2019 through online mode. The law aspirants will be able to download ACLAT Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 by using ACLAT 2019 registration number and DOB (Date of Birth) through the official link of the University. Also, after downloading the ACLAT Admit Card 2019, candidates must check if all the details mentioned on it are correct. In case of discrepancy, get the info rectified before the commencement of the exam. Now, let’s have a glance at the steps required to download the admit card of ACLAT 2019:
- Log in to the official website of Alliance University
- Click on the link of ‘ACLAT 2019’
- An option to download the admit card will appear on the screen
- Post clicking on the link, a dialog box will open where the candidates have to enter the login credentials i.e. registration number and date of birth
- Lastly, the admit card or hall ticket will appear on the screen which the candidates should download and take the hard copy of it for the further reference
ACLAT 2019 Exam Centres
Candidates once fill all the required details in the application form will also get the opportunity to choose the exam centres as per their convenience and preference from the given table wherein the centres are furnished:
ACLAT Result 2019
Alliance University will announce results in the month of June 2019 through online mode. The ACLAT Results 2019 and scores will be checked by the student through the official website by entering the Date of Birth and ACLAT 2019 registration number. Based on the ACLAT Results 2019 student will be allowed to get admission in various law programmes. However, candidates who will be appearing in the exam also need to have an idea about the procedure to download the result of ACLAT. Thus, to have details about the same, go through the information cited below:
- Log in to the official website of Alliance University
- Click on the ACLAT 2019 link, an option to download the result will appear on the screen
- Click on the link, a dialog box will appear where the candidates have to Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Further, the result cum scorecard will appear on the screen, candidates must check the details and download the same
- Also, take the print out of it and keep it safe until the admission process
ACLAT Counselling 2019
The students will be able to check their merit list on the official website of ACLAT. And the selection for counselling depends on the merit rank of the student earned at ACLAT Results 2019. The successful students who will be selected for the counselling have to download the counselling letter from the official website of ACLAT. Students will not be allowed to attend the ALCAT counselling 2019 without the counselling letter and for the documents verification.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) ACLAT 2019
Question: How will be the ACLAT Application Form 2019 published?
Answer: The admission form has been made available on both the mode online and offline.
Question: Can I make changes in the submitted ACLAT Application Form 2019?
Answer: No, There will be no changes allowed in the ACLAT Application Form 2019 once it is duly submitted.
Question: What is the minimum eligibility criteria to fill the ACLAT 2019?
Answer: Read the above blog for eligibility criteria. Check the official website for more info about eligibility criteria.
Question: Do we have to upload the soft copy of my credentials on the website at the time of ACLAT 2019 form filling?
Answer: No, you need not to upload the soft copy. Only scanned images of passport size photo and & signature will be uploaded.
Question: My class 12th exam result is still awaited. Am I Eligible to apply for ACLAT 2019?
Answer: Yes, you are eligible. All the appearing students in the qualifying exam are eligible to apply for ACLAT Law program.
Question: Which other documents I have to send with the application form to the University?
Answer: You don’t need to send any other document along with the form to the University.
Question: From where we can fill the admission form of Alliance University Law program?
Answer: Application forms have been made available from 7th December 2018 at the official website.